VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
....so you're here to swim.

....that excerpt is beautiful,what is it from? I want to read it..( the first one)

Hey Blou, I have to ask is that you in the avatar and whats with the compass and square on the forehead?

Also do you know the 11 word answer to the question:

What Come You Here To Do?

Or is this what you're seeking?

Einmal,

da horte ich ihn,
da wusch er die welt,
ungesech, nachtling,
wirklich.

Eins und Unendlich,
vernichtet,
ichten.

Licht war. Rettung.

Or is this what you're seeking?

Einmal,

da horte ich ihn,
da wusch er die welt,
ungesech, nachtling,
wirklich.

Eins und Unendlich,
vernichtet,
ichten.

Licht war. Rettung.

you know german ,blou?
I'll try 2 translate for the ones that don't

Once

I could hear him
as he was cleansing the world
invisible,by night
real

once and infinitive
destroyed
(ichten?)..do you mean "lichten" ILLUMINATE?

There was light,salvation

Go with "the Infinite" for that, I think. It's a noun there, right?

Although, if it's not a noun there, "infinite" alone works, too. (imo, jmho, etc.)

This is pretty depressing...

I am new to this, I have never considered joining a support group before but a friend suggested that I join one. All within the last 6 months, My parents divorced, my dad started drinking, my mom started using drugs and has completely lost it, my brother goes on vacation and never came back. He is being held across the country and being accused of quadruple homicide. We cant even talk or see him because we cannot afford to do so.

My dad sold the house and I had nowhere to go so I went from couch to couch and have nobody except my boyfriend and his family. They are very supportive but still dont understand what i am going through, No one does. I have tried so hard to keep my head up, people tell me all the time that I am very strong and they wish they could be as strong as me.

Unfortunately, I am not. I am slowly breaking down and cannot keep a fake smile on any longer. With the snap of a finger, I lost everything without a warning. I cant sleep much anymore, eating seems more of a chore and life has just lost its fun. I am emotionally, mentally, and physically drained and dont know how much longer I can force my head up. Each day just seems to be more real and it hurts so much.

Now with the holidays, it has gotten so bad. I feel so alone in this world and unintentionally push everyone away. I dont mean to but I am constantly fighting with my boyfriend and afraid to be left alone. How long will this go on? What can I do to make it all go away?

I need help. I am on my last bit of energy and am losing it real fast.
Posted on 12/12/09, 11:12 pm

http://www.dailystrength.org/c/Families_of_Prisoners/forum/8625393-my-brother-being-accused

Wow, depressing is right.

You know, I used to be on that board (or maybe it was similar but not that exact one--can't remember now). I had a foster daughter whose father was my best friend from childhood. He had made some movies with an underage girl and ended up getting put away for 27 years. The whole experience was so hard to deal with, for everyone, his family and my family, too. It's like... we knew he had done this, yet we loved him otherwise and regardless. Plus, with his daughter, I had to find a line to toe.

Anyway, it was very helpful to me to go onto a family of prisoners site because really no one can understand the mixed feelings and wrenching ambiguity of a situation like that.

I'm glad Sarah has reached out there.

Wow, depressing is right.

You know, I used to be on that board (or maybe it was similar but not that exact one--can't remember now). I had a foster daughter whose father was my best friend from childhood. He had made some movies with an underage girl and ended up getting put away for 27 years. The whole experience was so hard to deal with, for everyone, his family and my family, too. It's like... we knew he had done this, yet we loved him otherwise and regardless. Plus, with his daughter, I had to find a line to toe.

Anyway, it was very helpful to me to go onto a family of prisoners site because really no one can understand the mixed feelings and wrenching ambiguity of a situation like that.

I'm glad Sarah has reached out there.

While I agree with you, I don't think a web site like this can be a replacement for actual counseling with a live human being. She's dealing with a pretty bad situation and she's going to need more help than just the kind words of strangers on a board. I hope she finds a real support group or therapist to talk to.

With that said, a few kind words certainly don't hurt.

Well, of course.

Speaking from my experience, that still provided a unique source of support because it is a very special circumstance when someone you love does something that, if it were anyone else, you'd be calling for their heads.

perhaps this is why no one has contacted Sam via mail. the family fell apart too

Good stuff Blou!

When I saw the compass and square on the forehead I assumed the person, who may or may not be you, was a Freemason since that is a Freemason symbol.

When one masons wants to see if another person is a mason they ask them:

What come you here to do?

There is a specific 11 word answer that the mason is taught during their first inititiation degree.

I will just tell you the answer since it can be found in certain books if you were to research it and isnt a big secret anymore like it once was:

The 11 word answer to the question "What come you here to do?"

"To learn to subdue my passions and improve myself in Masonry."

The original answer, up until about 1820 when it was changed was:

"Not to do my own proper Will,
But to subdue my passion still;
The Rules of Masonry in hand to take,
And daily Progress therein make."

Wow my heart goes out to Sarah. I dont know what to say, what a tragic situation all around.

Speaking of execution by hanging...

(we were talking about that one upon a time :) )

Another claim to fame for Farmville....

Farmville was the site of Virginia's last execution by hanging before electrocution was adopted as the preferred method of execution by the state. Jesse Ruffin and Massey Hill were the condemned and they were executed on February, 15 1907.

Source: Farmville - Prince Edward Historical Society Newsletter, February 2008

Seems like there is more to this part of the story than we know about.

As ****ed up as it is Sam may be better off where he is.

Well, I mean youre never better off locked in a cage but at least he has food and a bed which is more than Sarah can say right now it seems.

So this is what Sam was headed home to eh?

I'd seen some Beardsley's art before, but not his writing. It is quite beautiful.

Yea good stuff. I was a lit major so this stuff was all drilled in to my head, I love the classics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member