VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOOOAAAH.... O_O;; I don't believe I ever hallucinated, but I had incredibly vivid scenarios play out in my head like dreams, but I was still awake. It was like having a thought, but more involved, and getting less in tune with reality... Really it was just like a dream while awake. There were times that I forgot myself for a moment and got a tad worked up (hence the llamas). I wonder what this situation would be like for someone with PTSD?

Also, is there any info on how that stuff interacts with other meds? I've heard several mentions that Hannah was under the weather or something and may have been taking medicine? My dad is severely physically disabled (and a little mentally and emotionally burdened as a result) and had a laundry list of prescriptions before the legalization of MMJ. Sometimes the Ambien would kick his butt while he took his painkillers, anti-inflammatories, anti-anxieties, anti-depressants... There was so much adjusting.
Check with his Pharmacist and ask and ask. Yes there are many drugs that interact. Docs who keep adding drugs-not good. I have had clients that have had to be put on a drug holiday. It's not pretty.

Its not relevant but did Hannah have a car at school? I havent heard it mentioned anywhere

What I was just thinking about is how Tempo has changed it's story like 3 times now. Once they got "take out" alcohol and Hannah was in there with JM, then they didn't they say she was inside and drinking and now she waited outside while he got a couple shots. I personally don't think they JM would have asked HG to wait for him outside while he gets drunk. For one that's not a good way to get a girl to go with you anywhere and for another what girl would stand there and wait for you while you drink more alcohol and you're intoxicated yourself.
Maybe he did give her something to take. I mean I can tell in the surveillance that she is a little intoxicated but I didn't see where she couldn't stand up or maybe she was drinking INSIDE.

I'm leaning towards she was inside the bar. Really because Longo said so and he said at least one other witness did too. Is there anyone that we know of (who does not work there) that has said otherwise?

I remember having some weird dreams on Ambien, but nothing too crazy. I was out like a light and woke up feeling pretty refreshed in the morning. It was prescribed to me while I was adjusting to a new antidepressant and having trouble sleeping.

I have a pretty high tolerance for drugs though. Alcohol is another story. An ex-boyfriend of mine took Rohypnol in college once for fun, and he ran around in a playground, swinging and having fun... but the next day he barely remembered any of it; his roommates had to tell him everything that went on.

I'm in my early 40s now, but I was a moderate partier in my college days, and am still a regular pot smoker, FWIW. I was street-smart, but still got myself into some stupid situations that could have easily gone bad, and a couple in my teen years that did go kind of bad -- but I learned from them and moved on. Suffice it to say I've been around, and after reading this article: http://insidecville.com/blog/ljs-timeline/

I'll just say that LJ is a real predator. When you're a woman who knows what's up, you recognize them instantly. Had I been drunk, I'd have had no chance against someone like him, even in public, street-smart or not. That's what's truly frightening. Stone cold sober, yeah, I'd tell him to eff off and still be a little scared because of his sheer size and I'm sure he didn't come across as stable, especially while he was drinking. Hannah was like fresh meat to a tiger as far as he was concerned. These kinds of guys can SMELL any kind of weakness, from how many drinks you have, to low self-esteem, to being able to tell you're angry at a boyfriend -- you name it. And you know what's really scary? I don't think mister WG - our witness who was also following her on video - was any different. LJ was simply better at it and swooped in first.

I don't want to speculate too much about WG since he's not a suspect, but I have to admit I agree... I haven't even had any seriously bad experiences (aside from being scared, some cases that I think would have been very bad if I hadn't turned tail and ran), but I would never, ever, ever believe that an older guy seeming to follow me down the street at one-something in the morning is "just concerned". If he was "just concerned" he should have spoken to her right away. Same as I don't believe that a guy who's all in my business bothering me in public "just wants to be friends". What the heck kind of guy goes out of his way to make platonic friends with a random chick on the street?

Can anyone tell me what site I go to look up his arrest record and mug shot? I'm looking for the latest of him arriving in Charlottesville.

What I was just thinking about is how Tempo has changed it's story like 3 times now. Once they got "take out" alcohol and Hannah was in there with JM, then they didn't they say she was inside and drinking and now she waited outside while he got a couple shots. I personally don't think they JM would have asked HG to wait for him outside while he gets drunk. For one that's not a good way to get a girl to go with you anywhere and for another what girl would stand there and wait for you while you drink more alcohol and you're intoxicated yourself.
Maybe he did give her something to take. I mean I can tell in the surveillance that she is a little intoxicated but I didn't see where she couldn't stand up or maybe she was drinking INSIDE.

Yep, something is definitely sketchy about the varying versions we're hearing from Tempo and its employees. My guess is that they fear that if Hannah is found dead (and sadly, that's more and more the most likely outcome), they will be held accountable for having created a situation that made a dangerous scenario possible (e.g., letting an underage girl in, and then her drink, whatever it might have been, possibly being laced with a drug while she was in there). It also seems they're trying to distance themselves from the image of the dreadlocked JM by saying he is *not at all the image* of their usual patrons. Everything they say now is beginning to sound like a concerted cover-your-*advertiser censored** response.

I'm leaning towards she was inside the bar. Really because Longo said so and he said at least one other witness did too. Is there anyone that we know of (who does not work there) that has said otherwise?

I believe Longo said there was only 1 witness that placed her in the bar. IMO JM served her a drink whether inside or out. His last recorded purchase was 2 drinks. He put something in it and off they went.......

I don't want to be mean or vengeful, but I really hope Tempo sees some serious consequences for their actions and all these lies, IF it turns out that Hannah did go inside and was served. JMO.

Only the owner, but I personally think he is lying. I'm pretty sure she was inside drinking too because that was the first story told.

Awful, isn't it? I wish there was more research on this. My doctor said that there wasn't "proof" but that she was strongly convinced. I mean, it is so obvious. I've gotten to where quite a great deal of Melatonin does okay... But I have a caffeine addiction that keeps me "alert" (read: "crazy") all day.

Melatonin works for you? I've long thought of trying it, but hadn't heard any firsthand accounts before. Yeah, at its worst, insomnia can be a life-killer. At best, it deforms your life to some degree.

Awful, isn't it? I wish there was more research on this. My doctor said that there wasn't "proof" but that she was strongly convinced. I mean, it is so obvious. I've gotten to where quite a great deal of Melatonin does okay... But I have a caffeine addiction that keeps me "alert" (read: "crazy") all day.
I'd be asking your doc about melatonin antagonist medication. It gets your circadian rhythm sorted and is very benign. I can't believe all these ambien stories. Sounds SO WRONG.

I don't want to be mean or vengeful, but I really hope Tempo sees some serious consequences for their actions and all these lies, IF it turns out that Hannah did go inside and was served. JMO.

Amen to that! Every word of it.

Newbie intro!
Hi, all! Just joined, have been lurking on websleuths recently.
Got here bc of the Jenise Wright case. I live close to Seattle. Came back for Hannah Graham - used to live in Charlottesville.
I remember reading a ton of ideas and speculation during Jenise Wright that actually came to be true. So, I think y'all have an amazing collective brain.

This case has me heartbroken, scared for these women in cville, and horrified that this guy might possibly be a serial killer.

Anyway, looking forward to being part of the collective websleuths brain!:loveyou:

Alexandria, VA native and also in the Seattle area. Welcome :)

I agree! The owner could have told the truth and just fired whoever served her.

Only the owner, but I personally think he is lying. I'm pretty sure she was inside drinking too because that was the first story told.

If you go to Tempo's facebook page they are adamant that Heather was not inside. The penalty for obstructing justice is far worse than serving alcohol to a minor, and I believe them. They make their money on food, not college kids.

Speaking of the Tempo situation.

I'm 24 but am often mistaken for underage. My friends and DH all look our age while I do not :)shame:). I have never not been carded while ordering a drink, but when my friends and I all go out and I don't order a drink, and they do, they often offer to share with me or something, (you know, like, "this is good, try it!"). I thought we'd get in trouble if I drank it since I hadn't yet been carded, but once I took a sip right as the waiter came back with our food, and he didn't say anything! I ended up downing DH's beer because he can only really sip. No one said a word.

This kind of attitude seems prevalent. If you card one person at the table, it's like the whole party has been carded. I wonder if Hannah was allowed inside Tempo, but didn't order a drink (and therefore wasn't carded), but offered a drink by JM, which no one proceeded to question?

I don't want to speculate too much about WG since he's not a suspect, but I have to admit I agree... I haven't even had any seriously bad experiences (aside from being scared, some cases that I think would have been very bad if I hadn't turned tail and ran), but I would never, ever, ever believe that an older guy seeming to follow me down the street at one-something in the morning is "just concerned". If he was "just concerned" he should have spoken to her right away. Same as I don't believe that a guy who's all in my business bothering me in public "just wants to be friends". What the heck kind of guy goes out of his way to make platonic friends with a random chick on the street?

Yep, exactly. For me, it's the WAY that WG followed her. Creeping up behind, hiding in doorways. Who DOES that? The body language set off alarms for me. I hope that this guy has learned something from the situation and is now either too scared to ever do anything awful, or if he's totally innocent, has a long think about how he comes across / behaves. Wow, this case really has me upset. Poor Hannah - she seems like such a cool girl.

Melatonin works for you? I've long thought of trying it, but hadn't heard any firsthand accounts before. Yeah, at its worst, insomnia can be a life-killer. At best, it deforms your life to some degree.

Watching the investigation discovery channel late night works for me. ;)

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Its not relevant but did Hannah have a car at school? I havent heard it mentioned anywhere
Have not read anything stating she had a car. She lived on campus first year. This was her second year so perhaps she transit available now that she was off campus?

I'd be asking your doc about melatonin antagonist medication. It gets your circadian rhythm sorted and is very benign. I can't believe all these ambien stories. Sounds SO WRONG.

What is melatonin antagonist medication? I've been reading a lot about circadian rhythm because I know mine isn't a 24 hour cycle--more like 30 to 36 hour. Something can actually repair that when it's off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BabyGhoul