GUILTY VA - Jean Smith, 25, shot to death, Isle of Wight County, 17 April 2015

Can somebody please post a map of the location if possible? Tia.

I can't believe she would be in the Navy because they could run her prints and ID her in an hour or two, imo.

I think this lady hasn't been reported missing yet. If she is a military wife I can easily see how that could happen, away from family and friends, husband deployed, training or of course involved.

I hope she's identified soon.

I'm going to run a reverse image search on the tattoo and see if it yields anything. (Don't hold your breath, I've never had luck with a reverse image search ever. It seems to work on the show Catfish all the time lol, but has never worked for me.)

Eta: Some visually similar artwork...probably nothing. Other than that, nothing yet, will keep looking...

If this woman is on social media, I would think she might have posted a picture of her tattoo somewhere...maybe not...

I haven't seen anything else. I thought I had read all the links.

I agree. There had been mention of possible differing weight and height up thread a bit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/17/body-found-in-isle-of-wight-county/

According to Sheriff’s Office spokesman Lt. Tommy Potter, the body is that of 26-year-old Jean Marie Smith of Hampton.

Smith’s body was found with a gunshot wound. Her death is being investigated as a homicide.

Smith served in the Navy from 2009 to 2011.

Her body was found Friday by a hunter in a wooded area on Hatcher’s Lane off Courthouse Highway.

Sorry if this has been answered.

The initials are hers or whoever is owner of the hoodie.

Issued military gear is always marked with initials. There are regs on where they are supposed to be marked. For tops, it is back of the collar or on the tag.

RIP Jean Marie Smith. May they find the perpetrator of this crime & Prosecute to the fullest extent the law will allow. Thoughts & prayers to family and friends.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back