VA VA - Keeshae Jacobs, 21, Richmond, 26 Sept 2016

Does anyone have more details about general locations for Grandmother's house, her house?
How long has she lived in the area? Is her high school nearby? Did she attend post-secondary? If so, where?

I can make a map if I have more information.

Does anyone have more details about general locations for Grandmother's house, her house?
How long has she lived in the area? Is her high school nearby? Did she attend post-secondary? If so, where?

I can make a map if I have more information.

I'm afraid everything is very broad:
She was last seen in 3100 block of East Broad in Church Hill
Her home is in Westover neighborhood
They searched for her in Chimborazo Park

Thanks for volunteering to do a map!

I'm afraid everything is very broad:
She was last seen in 3100 block of East Broad in Church Hill
Her home is in Westover neighborhood
They searched for her in Chimborazo Park

Thanks for volunteering to do a map!
Thanks for the list of locations , Do you know why they searched for her in the park? Other than the location to where she went missing. They seem to be taking her case seriously ,The news is reporting the case differnently than that of other Richmond cases.

Thanks for the list of locations , Do you know why they searched for her in the park? Other than the location to where she went missing. They seem to be taking her case seriously ,The news is reporting the case differnently than that of other Richmond cases.

She was last seen there:
Investigators say Chimborazo Park is the last area the 21-year-old was seen.
http://www.nbc12.com/story/33324689/family-of-missing-21-year-old-woman-not-losing-hope

I think that maybe someone other than her family saw her in the park. Maybe she liked to go there to walk. That link also says she recently stopped working at a thrift store and other stories say she had been looking for work on her grandmother's computer. It does say if she quit her job or was fired, but I wonder what happened at the thrift store? I wonder if someone was giving her trouble at work? I worry that someone offered her a job online and she went to meet them in the park and was trafficked. She's really small--5'3" and 100 lbs. A big guy would have no trouble carrying her off. I think police are taking this seriously because she is not a troubled girl. Her mom said even though she was 21 she never went out to clubs drinking or stayed out partying. She was a quiet girl who liked to stay home and was never in any trouble. Her family is doing and saying all the right things to get her in the news on a regular basis, there just is not much info on why she vanished. I hope they find her soon.

Here are a couple of starter maps. If there are more searches, we can add to them.

Attachments

• MAP OCT.jpg
    MAP OCT.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 40
  • MAP OCT 2.jpg
    MAP OCT 2.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 42
A Henrico man charged with severely burning a one-year-old girl who was in his care last week, has now been connected to a missing Richmond woman.

Insider sources say Randy Leonard Watkins, 23, was with missing Richmond woman Keeshae Jacobs hours before she disappeared on September 26.

http://wtvr.com/2016/11/21/man-accused-of-burning-1-year-old-has-ties-to-missing-keeshae-jacobs/

Whoa. I hope he starts talking if he knows anything. I sort of wonder if he is only saying he saw Keeshae to get some plea deal on his charges of burning the baby.

Hope her family gets answers soon.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn