VA VA - Keeshae Jacobs, 21, Richmond, 26 Sept 2016

Sources: Man killed in Southside shooting is brother of missing woman
Deavon L. Jacobs, 25, was found shot to death around 10: 48 p.m. at the Motel 6 on Greshamwood Place.

Sources confirm that Deavon Jacobs is the brother of missing*21-year-old Keeshae Jacobs. Keeshae Jacobs was*last seen in Chimborazo Park*in September of 2016.

http://m.nbc12.com/nbc12/db_330650/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=Q7XcYCsT

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

12067944_G.jpg

http://www.nbc12.com/story/34213221...outhside-shooting-is-brother-of-missing-woman

Oh no, her brother has been shot dead?! I wonder if there is any connection :(

I'd probably check out the dude she's poses with giving the middle finger salute 💯 on her FB profile.

Her mom is still updating facebook daily:

Deavon Jacobs this still seems like a dream. I would never imagined that you wouldn't be here with me anymore getting on my nerves. You sister is still not home and all I want is for Keeshae Jacobs to return home to me safe. Not a day or night go by that you two are not my my prayers and my heart. Just know mommy loves you both and my heart is breaking with you two not here. Watch over your sister Deavon until she can make it back home safe baby. Keeshae hold tight baby and stay strong I know you coming home safe!!

Really sad story, I wish we could do something for her.

I came across her missing profile on NamUs which surprised as I've heard nothing here in Richmond. Very little attention. The initial missing poster said she was on foot in a different county. Then later reports and NamUs indicated where she was last seen which was near Chimborazo Park. I assume she didn't have a car. I'll add that's not an area I would be comfortable walking around at night alone. At all.

What about Libby Hill Park? Has that been searched? It looks just as close as the Ch park.

Is sex trafficking an issue in this area? I know Myrtle Beach SC is #3 worst area for sex trafficking in the U.S. Cute, young girls always seem to be a #1 target.

Is sex trafficking an issue in this area? I know Myrtle Beach SC is #3 worst area for sex trafficking in the U.S. Cute, young girls always seem to be a #1 target.

IDK, but I don't think Keeshae was trafficked. JMO.

[h=1]Northam signs bill creating new alert program to aid in search for missing adults[/h]
"We all know that adults sometimes leave and they don't want to be found," said Jones. "But for those who we believe are involuntarily missing, we want to have something in place that's going to have all the resources devoted to finding them as quickly as possible."

Toni Jacobs knows what it's like to be searching for a loved one.

Her daughter, Keeshae Jacobs, was last seen at a home near Chimborazo Park in Richmond. That was September 2016.

"I asked [police], hey can we do an Amber Alert? And they were like no -- because of her age," said Jacobs.
Keeshae was 21 years old at the time.
"I was confused about that. I was like, so how is the public going to know my baby's missing?" said Jacobs.

Jacobs keeps Keeshae's picture on her car. She said social media, local media, rallies and knocking on doors has helped get the word out.

But she also thinks many families could benefit from having an alert set up for people who fall into the 18 to 60 age range and meet the criteria to be considered critically missing.
"The in between, it's like there's no urgency. There's no urgency for it. And there should be," she said.
The program is estimated to cost the state about $50,000 to implement. It goes into effect July 1.
Rep. Scott Taylor (R-Virginia) and a group of representatives are working to pass the "Ashanti Alert Act" in Congress.
http://www.wavy.com/news/local-news...o-aid-in-search-for-missing-adults/1103677880

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back