Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
For God's sake ,yes I like our country and I like being able to wear what I want.I know what I'm talking about when it comes to bands like these -I am saying a girl wearing a mini, boots and a Pantera shirt at this show is great looking and is not shy and fading into the woodwork AT ALL.She is looking to be noticed and have a good time and that's great.The extreme-ness of Pantera has nothing to do with costumes like Kiss and Gwar.

Most girls get dressed up to go to concerts, it's normal. She could have got her whole outfit at Hot Topic.
What exactly is the "extremeness of Pantera"?

well put kelly, i was just thinking about how to say the same thing. pantera is really hardcore and wearing it sort of gives the message that after this metallica concert one is not going to go home and rock out to 'NSync :crazy: i guess over all it doesnt mean much about why or how she is missing, but i do think it says something about how she wanted to be percieved mho

ETA: the reasons for choosing the outfit that she did can only be known by her.

The perception of Pantera will vary depending on the individual's opinion.

Did you ever listen to old Metallica albums? Do you think they are hardcore?

Metallica mellowed over the years.

ok so there was a post, i forget where now which is frustrating but it stuck out to me.

it was posted by the name
"clue"
it asked if the search had extended to 250 and milton road down by the river.

here is a look at the locations.
nm im so annoyed with trying to cdreate maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members