GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
New thread coming up and this one will close down in about 15 minutes.

In both scenarios,she intentionally made a decision that led to the death.I don't see a difference.JMO

But if they didn't know Noah was in the septic tank then theres nothing more that could be done other than calling and reporting him missing which is what they did.

From all accounts, Noah seemed like a very bright resourceful little guy. I would think if something had happened to him (or his sister) in that 15 minutes that his parents were gone, he might have called 911 (but now I wonder if they even had a house phone as so many don't due to cell phones). Or I could picture him running to the neighbors for help, so I believe he was incapacitated in some way where that was not possible. JMO

Not convinced his parent was gone for 15 minutes...or 25 for the round trip plus convenience store. To get hubby to work on time they left at 7 am and she could have return about 7:30.... and no call until 10:45 am.

I am not bought into that she was there during that ENTIRE time period from 7:30 or so until 10:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500