Identified! VA - Shoosmith Landfill, WhtFem UP6642, 20-35, w/ Richmond trash, Aug'86 - Christy Lynn Floyd

Welcome to Websleuths Sandraella. Praying the answers are found to your cousins disappearance.

:welcome:

no problem i'm glad to help anyway i can i sent all information you needed as well as a number to be reached at like i said we welcome any and all kind of help

my family has submitted Hazel's case to unsolved mysteries site as we're not sure if it's on tv anymore as appears to be shows from the pass reaired a lot , we've also sent e-mails to the investigators hoping they will look in to this and see if the Jane doe could be her in a lot of ways it'd bring some answers but open up more questions ,
we've tried physics and everything in hopes to find some answers hoping unsolved mysteries will air and someone sees and remembers something seeing how they can remain private tips and don't have to give their identity

also i do have a picture of Hazel but have to figure out how to upload to my computer and how to post it here if possible
she's in a beautiful dress next to a wagon wheel is a full length phot0

also i'm not sure how everyone is saying her last name when they make a report so thought i'd help clear it up on how it's pronounced it's pronounce (clue oog ) as her last name is german this site also has it where you can hear it pronounced in german and yiddish http://www.forvo.com/word/klug/

hope this helps with anyone who thinks they have a lead to find her case easier

At this time the family hasn't heard back from anyone i've submitted the possibilities to the detective in an e-mail but so far no one has replied or anything, hoping they are taking this seriously as we would like to know if it's her or not

We would too Sandraella. Thanks for keeping us posted. Out of curiosity, where in Ohio did Hazel grow up?

She grew up in Jacobsburg Ohio on her Family farm :)
she was the youngest of the children

also i've posted on facebook on a missing person page they have if anyone uses facebook here is the page they have lots of missing people featured maybe some not on here the family mebers asked for any help so hope it's not wrong to post here http://www.facebook.com/missingcases

I can't believe its been since 2008 and there hasn't been anything done with this great potential match!!!!

I can't believe its been since 2008 and there hasn't been anything done with this great potential match!!!!
I agree, there is simply no excuse for this, someone should have .had an answer long ago on this comparison. If I was this family I would make it my goal to drive the person in charge of this case totally crazy until they get an answer.

My thoughts and prayers go out to this family.

Just a thought, but since Hazel had not had a hysterectomy, and the discovered (wow no good word to use here) remains had a hysterectomy, along with Hazel have appendix removed, could the scar on the remains abdomen be from that? But that still leaves the hysterectomy.....after jumping all around reading all the different threads I am dizzy.....is there no way to get them all on one thread?

Since Hazel has siblings, their DNA can be compared to the DNA of the Jane Doe. it should show a close relationship.

You could certainly submit it, Amanda and JD both have DNA listed, so the submission could be resolved quickly. Amanda's MP profile doesn't list a hysterectomy. A procedure like that would be quite remarkable since Amanda was only 20. But this wouldn't be the strangest thing ever omitted from an MP profile. Give it a shot, it couldn't hurt :)

You could certainly submit it, Amanda and JD both have DNA listed, so the submission could be resolved quickly. Amanda's MP profile doesn't list a hysterectomy. A procedure like that would be quite remarkable since Amanda was only 20. But this wouldn't be the strangest thing ever omitted from an MP profile. Give it a shot, it couldn't hurt :)

I thought about the hysterectomy as well.I was just going by date missing,found and the hair color,height and weight.
I am not quite sure how to submit a person.:blushing:

trust me when i say the family drive the guy in charge of case crazy as my mother has 2 of her sisters on facebook and the family all said they won't stop till we know what happened to her

Going to bump this up. I go to the Doe network often, and try to match UID's with the missing on The Charley Project. Today I had been researching this woman, and I too questioned if the UID and Alice had been looked at, came to WS, searched to see if there was a thread...and here it is!

Has anyone been able to follow up to rule Alice in or out? TIA

my family has suggested this lady to be looked at to see if it could be my cousin Alice but so far we've heard nothing back as the family keeps in touch and are always searching for answers , we thank all who are helping try to find answers as well

Just a thought, but since Hazel had not had a hysterectomy, and the discovered (wow no good word to use here) remains had a hysterectomy, along with Hazel have appendix removed, could the scar on the remains abdomen be from that? But that still leaves the hysterectomy.....after jumping all around reading all the different threads I am dizzy.....is there no way to get them all on one thread?

I don't think the UID had a scar. The post vaginal hysterectomy doesn't leave one and there are no other scars listed. It would be great if they could either rule Alice in or out to at least answer that question. I'm sorry for your loss, Sandraella.

i've just sent this to the investigators in charge of hazel's case but sadly got automatic e-mail back that the person is out of office till the 23rd of september 2013 , but sent to 3 people 1 on charley project and 2 on the doe network so hoping one of them will investigate and see if possibly her or not would be so nice to have answers but then again if it is her we'd be wondering where the rest of her body is

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back