Votes: 90 84.1%
  • Not Guilty Forgery

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 91 85.0%
  • Not Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 11 10.3%

• Total voters
Right on the no live streaming, but I sure as heck don't want to miss the look on TS's face if she's found guilty!

Beth K was on IS this morning, she said something like that there was no "contract" between Elizabeth and Tammi, and without a contract there can not be custodial interference.

when I was listening to the radio yesterday that came up and some lawyer said just because there wasn't a written agreement doesn't mean there wasn't a contract. Which made me feel better.

Voted Guilty as SIN on both.:please:

I hope the jury remembers that Tammi professed to want to do anything to help EJ and Gabriel ,even if they were not adopting him. However ,she testified that the reason she was filling out EJ's court papers was because she wasn't paying $180 to help EJ with her custody case ."We aren't adopting him now,that's her custody problem,you know" .
Still later she talks about selling her Mercedes because her business and life were ruined and she needed the money.Poor,poor Tammi.
She thinks the big house,Mercedes and hairstyle will impress the jurors and they'll believe her.
The young mother who almost allowed Tammi to adopt her unborn baby has more class and Grace than Tammi Smith will ever have,yet she has few material possessions.She was believable .TS,not so much.

Custodial Interference §13-1302

A defendant is charged with this Felony when the defendant keeps a child from the lawful custody of another and knows or should know that he/she has no legal right to do so. This may occur even if the defendant is a parent of the child if the defendant didn't have an appropriate custody or visitation order at the time the offense was committed.

By the time EJ ran to SA, TPS knew that Logan was, at the least, supposed to have court-ordered visitation with his son (EJ told her that's why Gabriel was supposed to be returned on Dec 18). So trying to send EJ to TN with Gabriel to change jurisdictions and cause more harm to Logan fits that requirement.

The fact they didn't have a written contract doesn't mean anything (BK, I'm ashamed of you - being a former prosecutor) - trying to change the jurisdictions alone when both EJ and TPS knew that Logan was supposed to have Gabriel is an implied contract.

IMHO - I'm not an attorney.

I don't think there needs to be a contract for there to be conspiracy. Most conspiracies aren't committed with contracts.

does anyone know how long it was before the San Antonio cops searched the landfill after that morning EJ said she killed him. How long before a search was conducted?

does anyone know how long it was before the San Antonio cops searched the landfill after that morning EJ said she killed him. How long before a search was conducted?

Not sure of the exact date but I found these articles.

Search of Texas landfill ends; no sign of 'Baby Gabriel'
HOMICIDE
March 12, 2010

He said investigators searched for 16 days and went through 4,260 tons of debris at the landfill looking for Gabriel Johnson, who has been missing since December 26.

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-03-12/...1_landfill-investigators-homicide?_s=PM:CRIME

February 09, 2010|By Philip Rosenbaum, Nancy Grace producer

Gabriel Johnson was last seen in San Antonio, Texas, with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson.

Investigators searching for a missing 8-month-old boy began an intensive excavation and search effort Tuesday at a Texas landfill.

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-02-09/...1_searched-investigators-landfill?_s=PM:CRIME

Per IS...7 of the 8 jurors lingering in the hall of the courthouse.

thanks momtective talk about looking for a needle in a haystack. She could have bagged him up and took hm wither her on the bus then dumped him anywhere along the way on that bus ride. I think buses have the bags in the bottom of the bus. Ive never been on a bus however she might have done this and gave a false location so they woulndt find him. She is smart enough like you know who not to get caught. I just saw a youtube video where her defense lawyer was quitting and she makes the 3rd set of attorneys who say they cant be a team she is way too crazy.

thanks momtective talk about looking for a needle in a haystack. She could have bagged him up and took hm wither her on the bus then dumped him anywhere along the way on that bus ride. I think buses have the bags in the bottom of the bus. Ive never been on a bus however she might have done this and gave a false location so they woulndt find him. She is smart enough like you know who not to get caught. I just saw a youtube video where her defense lawyer was quitting and she makes the 3rd set of attorneys who say they cant be a team she is way too crazy.

BBM

Except that she was seen on video at the bus station with ONLY that pink backpack (that was recovered in FL) with her.

Black screen now.... No one is announcing any verdict yet.

I still have the seal but no, no one announcing the verdict. I'm really hoping it come within an hour of when the jury returned but who knows, they may spend days going through all the evidence.

OH. I was thinking you were talking about the TS case. You are saying in the Steven Powell case there is a verdict.

Judge is speaking now but video is too choppy to understand what he's saying...something about evidence admitted...???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back