Votes: 90 84.1%
  • Not Guilty Forgery

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 91 85.0%
  • Not Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 11 10.3%

• Total voters
Mom, I am getting the same thing.....hope someone is local and can clue us in!

Judge is speaking now but video is too choppy to understand what he's saying...something about evidence admitted...???

sounds like jury got exhibit that they should not have cause it was not forma lly admitted- my guess from the choppy video

Just watched it on IS...The judge mistakenly put in an exhibit (CD in an envelope) that was not entered into evidence. Jury says they have not looked at any evidence so all is good.

Its hard to tell momtective. That video is really choppy. I think its something about the exhibits. Maybe the jury wants to see something?

Watching the SP verdict.

But, I voted guilty on both counts. As far as the part about conspiring OUT OF STATE, Tammi tried to get EJ to go to Tenn., IMHO, to hide her there. I don't believe a word she said on the stand about wanting to have her where they could produce her. BS!

Judge was just on in this case. He accidentally put in an exhibit which wasn't in evidence. He asked the jurors if they had looked at it and they didn't. They are back to deliberating.

Did the judge say something about the jury being done soon or something along those lines?

anyone know if this could cause a mistrial? omg I hope not

Ok, quit confusing me - are you all talking about Steve Powell??????????????

Guys, I had a good feed on TV. It was a little bump, but the jury didn't review that particular piece of evidence. No harm, no foul.

Woo-hoo! Steve Powell guilty x 14

Ok, quit confusing me - are you all talking about Steve Powell??????????????

Yes, verdict was just read on that one. Pervert is going to be going away for a long, long, long time.

Back to TPS, I think jury is out for lunch.

I think we need to ask a Mod to set up a separate thread for SP verdicts posts, because I'm confused as all get out reading this stuff, and I've been on this thread all morning!

I think we need to ask a Mod to set up a separate thread for SP verdicts posts, because I'm confused as all get out reading this stuff, and I've been on this thread all morning!

Sorry, it was my fault. I announced verdict was in both in the SP thread and this one :blushing:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back