VERDICT is IN!! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to throw up...literally. :(

I know rose I feel anxious! Trying to remain positive. Don't forget rose it couldn't be self defence! To much over kill. Praying for calmness and peace for us and the family.:seeya:

2 more minutes to go

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 3m
Detective Flores has arrived! #JodiArias learns her fate at 4:30

I swore I'd never do this again after the nightmare of the FCA verdict. Yet, here I sit...

If the verdict is M1 and JA has another migraine to manipulate and put off the inevitable for another day, I will absolutely lose it. If that is the verdict, AZ law is to immediately continue with aggravation phase after verdict is read, correct?

Wouldn't a migraine at such a crucial time be considered another mitigating factor?

Just a head's up - WAT site keeps crashing, so (as I'm sure we all are) make sure to have a back-up site or 2 pulled up just in case.... :)

I am glad the verdict is in - but I will be honest and say I think and hope she will get 2nd degree murder (I have listened to the entire trial, evidence etc and if I was sat on the jury that would have been my conclusion). I know that saying that probably won't make me any friends here, but that is just my opinion and I felt I should share it! :)

I'm going to throw up...literally. :(

Rose, remember you are going to be dancing to the beautiful music of Justice courtesy of Juan Martinez--Dontcha know!!! Sending you and all others many hugs my friend.

Had to go have my kitty boy, Dexter put to sleep today.

I'm so so sorry. It's never easy to lose our furry loved ones. Please accept my condolences.

My internet connection has been in full freak out mode - I may have to resort to HLN. I'm holding hands with all of you in love for the Alexanders. Bless them!

Hey all, and good afternoon!

I have a good feeling that this verdict is M1. I think it is reasonable to conclude that manslaughter and acquittal is out (no way all 12 could have agreed to either).

So, it's M1 or M2. Since this jury is not hung, I think there were enough jurors (per their jury questions) that would have not compromised for M2. Therefore, in my educated speculative opinion, M1 is coming down.

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS AT 1:30PM!!!!!!

AZ central keeps freezing up...anyone else getting that??
Same here. Have to keep refreshing it... just came back on but lots of hiccups. Too much traffic.

Darn, am so nervous. Thank you Websleuthers for being here so we can all hold hands together.

Whatever the outcome, whatever the verdict, peace and blessings to Travis' family.

All the live feeds seem to be crashing, so I may be forced to watch this on HLN :facepalm:
Not that I'm looking to censor people's computer usage but HLN isn't an option for us sleuthers not stateside. We have to watch live stream or not watch.

Just throwing that out there for whatever benevolent souls wanna grab their remotes. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greygooose