VERDICT is IN!! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan looks nerves according to tweets.
JURY, please, guilty on murder one.

Literally walking around my house chanting "justice for Travis! Justice for Travis!" To no one in particular :)

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Hugs for all_ I need to go and locate a TV at work all sites keep going down on me_ I will be here with you all once read. PEACE FOR TRAVIS AND FAMILY THE END IS NEAR

candle lit - prayers to everybody who has been through this a family/friend.....
I will read your reactions, but will not post as i assume it will be madness

Let the light shine upon....

OMG NG crying just like all of us crime victims!! :please:

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 58s
Jean Casarez reporting that the number of #jodiarias side pp let in court now could mean they are ready for mitigation phase

All the live feeds seem to be crashing, so I may be forced to watch this on HLN :facepalm:

I know some here are sooo anti-fox they probably have it blocked on all TVS lol however, FOX has been covering this trial from day 1 and certainly are today. that is another option :)

Waiting for Valerie-the-bailiff, "Please rise for the jury!"

Oh my gawd. I miss so much about America - Lake Michigan, peanut butter cup ice cream, Taco Bell, home of the real shaking chihuahua. The one thing I haven't missed I'm now reminded of...Nancy Grace. Ya'll can keep her over there, thank you very much. ;)

I'm really shocked that HLN doesn't have a countdown to the verdict ticker going... :rolleyes:

Before this gets all crazy in here I just want to say to ALL of you...THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE!!! LOTS of hugs and kisses and I'm holding on to my blue paper clip!!!! LET JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS BE SERVED DEAR GOD!!! (or to whom ever you all worship) =D

Wholly crap! I feel like i'm in a alternate reality!

This is surreal. I am pounding back a Rockstar Vodka!

seal.gif

Holy moly, I was packing up to leave the office and I got the WAT text. I've never driven so fast in my life. Glad I am able to watch it with all of you top notch trial watchers! It's time for justice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nosferatu