Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Alexis allegedly KNEW Cornrow but Taylor did NOT know Cornrow. Alexis was allegedly hooking the two up for a drug deal.

And cluciano...I'm having trouble too. Slow and timing out.

In to big of a hurry & read that wrong :blushing:

But they didn't just pull him in for questioning, they arrested him and then questioned him. IMHO it was stupid of him not to remain silent. They've obviously presented the hair in the trailer evidence to him in order to get him to divulge more or get a confession. They could have found a heap more evidence by now, and they still could in the next few weeks. Now he's trapped himself with one pretty detailed set of events. If they have found evidence since to refute ANY part of that story, or if they do in the future.....he's toast!

We don't know when they questioned him. They could have questioned him when they searched his place back before they found Alexis' car. jmo

nbc29 said cops still searching for an "alive" AM
usa8ajen.jpg

This BURNS me up! I'm hot! I can't believe that the Roanoke News is stating what jackass RAT said as fact! Come one, do your homework, check his history. He is no more telling the truth than pigs are flying over my head! Oh this is just slanderous...if I were her family, I would file a lawsuit today!! :banghead:

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 12m
FBI says investigators have not changed their stance: "This is a search for a missing (and alive) teen" #AlexisMurphy pic.twitter.com/n1xS5OUpqI

Randy Taylor's Lawyer Says the Wrong Man Arrested
Posted: Aug 15, 2013 6:59 AM

http://www.wset.com/story/23143134/randy-taylors-lawyer-says-wrong-man-arrested

And NOW we are to believe Alexis met up with a man she didn't know to help someone else she didn't know get a fix? Like I said, keep talking RAT, lol

(so wish we could believe all the media articles)

I am way behind but :
Her phone records would have to show she contacted cornrow..
Ms SM has no OL presence after the 6:40 tweet.
Who parks at the pump to go in to buy smokes but not gas.
I will say it again...The planted t-shirt with the DNA left in front of aprtment in C-ville in the MH case sounds remarkably like her car left near grandma's and now this convenient beer bottle.
What kind of drug deal has one person riding up to another with a creepy white man in tow and then go to said stranger to the (creepy a$$) stranger's camper trailer in the woods. The drug dealer would never put himself in that situation...he wouldn't risk getting set up for an arrest.

My guess RAT stole AM's hair money and did buy pot from the guy whose DNA will turn up on a beer bottle. But that no drug dealer would ever go to a stranger's location.

This is all fabricated BS!!!

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 12m
FBI says investigators have not changed their stance: "This is a search for a missing (and alive) teen" #AlexisMurphy pic.twitter.com/n1xS5OUpqI

fyi we can't do that. FB shots like that, no copy/paste.

Matt Talhelm ‏@MattTalhelm 4m
Nelson JDR Court clerk confirms #AlexisMurphy abduction suspect Randy Taylor will have a bond hearing August 22 at 1PM

This BURNS me up! I'm hot! I can't believe that the Roanoke News is stating what jackass RAT said as fact! Come one, do your homework, check his history. He is no more telling the truth than pigs are flying over my head! Oh this is just slanderous...if I were her family, I would file a lawsuit today!! :banghead:

Yea, the way they reported it was kind of ****ed up wasn't it. I've not been thrilled with a lot of the media association in this case.

Matt Talhelm ‏@MattTalhelm 4m
Nelson JDR Court clerk confirms #AlexisMurphy abduction suspect Randy Taylor will have a bond hearing August 22 at 1PM

He'd be safer in jail. Not sure why he'd want to be out, if he knows what's good for him.

So there is a bond hearing tomorrow?
The state will have to give some of the evidence, I believe, in order to hold him, but I wonder if we will get to hear it.

Also, really surprised the lawyer wanted this story of RT's to come out.

Well he may have already spoken to cornrow guy and he corroborates RT's story. Obviously he wouldn't want to give out the name, just because it would be rude. Or he has spoken to a friend of cornrow's who got the same story from cr.

[/B]

I respectfully disagree with this.

Regarding Nelson county demographics, I believe the official numbers of African Americans are even less. It's more like 15 percent. Many black families have been here for many generations, but the black population is on a steady decline, due to lack of jobs IMO. People need to eat.

I don't know if anyone has considered the scenario of AM being at his trailer and running off after being injured or scared - possibly being out there in the woods behind his place. People with much more advanced outdoor skills get lost - and I doubt AM was much of an outdoors person. And if she stayed out there because she was frightened she could have developed hypothermia. God I hope this is a plausible scenario because it WOULD mean she could still be alive!

I wonder if RAT's lawyer knows he's said these same things before????

Another thing I'm beginning to think there's more to this than just RAT !

I wonder if RAT's lawyer knows he's said these same things before????

Another thing I'm beginning to think there's more to this than just RAT !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500