Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a lawyer, I want to point out that they probably know each other just from practicing criminal defense in the same area. Law can be a close-knit community, in smaller states.

That said...assuming the photo is recent...it's pretty insensitive to be seen out laughing together, under the circumstances.

And the shoe part...I have no explanation.

Both of them don't care if they client did it or not. They just want to win.

Hallahan is not very good. I actually think he is young and spiteful, but the other other Jm lawyer is good.. I think he is making a huge mistake with working with Hallahan .

If JM killed a lot of people which take, a lot of evidence or a great confession which I don't see happening because Jm lawyer like to win.. All he is going to do is give Rat and JM more charges of murder. Now that they found a body of a woman with DNA it set them both up up to fry, they shouldn't be so dumb with their actions . I wouldn't.

Its a lot evidence stating rat killed AM and I do also think he killed SM, among others. If JM had anything to do with them, really wouldn't matter at all. it would do is make his client look even worse, why would give your client automatic murder charge. If it was me I wouldn't touch Hallahan case with a 10 foot pole. Hallahan is just being a dumb young lawyer right now. Don't he understand its two sides to every coin.

Why would put a murder charge on JM , in trying to free Rat , freeing Rat or both o them wont happen. ALL you did was give Jm a automatic murder charge also rat a lot other charges. If Jm laywer is that dumb. I take back is he is very good.

From lawyer point of view its very dumb.. From a citizen point of view, If they want them 2 dirt bags to Fry.. Then thank you

is this the pun that i think it is because if it is brilliant!!

It would be funny if he took his shoe off for Coy Barefoot. I would have loved to be their waitress just to get tidbits of that juicy convo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500