Video: Interview with Cindy and George Anthony Today

They keep bringing up Elizabeth Smart-There was no decomposition results in that case-Were there???

George didn't give any credit to the many who have helped all along or even the public for helping find Caylee. Only those still on the bandwagon that believe she is still alive.

Hopefully the people in the pic will see this on tv and come forward. Or someone who knows the little girl.

Even with all the lies and double-speak I feel sorry for Cindy. Seems like she is being fed false hopes from the Kid Finders Network and her own wishful thinking. It's too bad there isn't anyone she trusts that can help her face facts. I'm a mom and a grandma and I'd never want to believe my child would do something so horrible yet it's obvious to most people that something is seriously wrong with KC - she is selfish beyond belief.. she steals.. she lies... at the age of 22 she has had more men than women three times her age. She is disgusting. I love my grandson more than I ever thought possible... he is an angel from heaven and I would defend him to my death. I love my son but that grandkid is a different kind of love. He is so precious to me that I would put my son out in a minute if it came down to him or the grandson. No doubt in my mind or my heart that that little boy would come first.

This is just crazy!! If I was walking in a mall and saw what I thought was Caylee:

#1 Take pics with cell phone

#2 Go straight to kid and say "gosh you sure are a cutie! You look just like my little girl's friend Caylee. Is your name Caylee? Is your grandpa Jojo?"
Kid will nod or say yes - they can't help it at that age no matter what they have been told!

#3 I look around very fast to see the reaction of people around me. Any running away? Any watching intently and acting nervous?

#4 A "real" parent would be alarmed at anyone they don't know speaking to their child and would be already headed my way. I explain and apologize when and if I am absolutely sure this isn't her...."real" parent will totally understand!!!

#5 If I get any indication that it is her, I dial 911 right now and do not leave the child for one second. While waiting for 911 to respond I grab the nearest person's arm with urgency and say "I think this is Caylee Anthony the missing little girl!! Hurry! Go get Mall Security - PLEASE!!!! Get me any store manager!!! PLEASE! Leave your husband here to help me watch her....

I do NOT:

#1 Take pics and continue walking!!!! DUHHHHH! WTF moment here!

:clap::clap::clap:

George has been brainwashed and Cindy is very close to a breakdown imo

Quoted from the accompanying article:

"There are just too many characteristics that stood out that it could be her,” said Michelle Bart, the family’s new spokesperson. “We're not saying that it is her. We're saying it's another tip that somebody in the community believed it was her."

Bolded by me. So, basically, MB is admitting that this picture was released to cast reasonable doubt on LE's case against KC. It didn't matter if it was Caylee, or not.

If you kidnapped a child that was on the national news every day, would you really bring her to the mall to play? Wouldn't you keep her out of the public eye?

Not impressed with the new spokesperson. She seemed bored and disgusted with the whole process.

Cindy looked terrible! I was actually relieved when she finally moved.

I totally agree with your assessment of the new spokesperson. I hate to be so cynical, but I feel CA is just putting on an act. Her new persona is "poor pitiful broken down Cindy" and she is playing it to the hilt. I'm not buying it....but, as I said, I have become particularly jaded since following this case.

I cant believe they blame all but their moron jr.
ahhh

YOu know what is sick to me. That these random people send these photos to Cindy claiming it may be Caylee when they very well know it is not. No way would Caylee still be in Orlando if she was taken that is the most ridiculous thing ever.

If anyone really saw Caylee and gave a crap they would take a good photo and call 911 immediately while keeping their eye on her the way Shasta Groene (sp) was found.

Elizabeth smart reference is ridiculous because there was no proof that Elizabeth was dead, so no they wouldn't think she was dead.

sick sick - all these people need to stop sending these photos and leads to get attention. I hope the family of this child in the photo comes forward.

I found it interesting that the Bart lady couldn't look the interviewer in the eyes. Also, GA couldn't really look into anyone's eyes either. They need to take a nap, CA looks so tired and warn.

They were both looking right at her! The interviewer was off to the left!

Michelle Bart keeps saying...if I was a parent I would want this...or if I was a parent I would want that....If I was Cindy and George I would want someone who was actually a parent or grandparent advising me..... What are this woman Bart's actual credentials....and she made reference to the Elizabeth Smart case...If I was Elizabeths family I would be on the phone asking not to be mentioned in the same sentence with this craziness.

THERE WERE NO DECOMPOSITION RESULTS IN ELIZABETH SMART CASE! someone should tell them that...
I dont feel bad for these people anymore.
They need serious therapy and they need to stop thinking that people are stupid.

That interview was a joke, first that spokewoman like you all said not looking at the interviewer, not sure of her answers, very poor body language..

When asked about Casey to George..He doesn't want to discuss much does he..just the kid finders..Yeh George more money in to your pocket..This is pittiful..

Now the Elisabeth Smart tries to be brought in..Hey there is NO comparision..I guess we need the FBI to come out an say Caylee is Dead..Is that what will make C & G believe..???? The word Believe is something they can say to the Public, because they already know the answer Now.

They keep bringing up Elizabeth Smart-There was no decomposition results in that case-Were there???

They're grasping at straws and coming across as a pair of fools ..
It's sickening,pathetic and OLD .. :mad:

wowwww
these two get loppier by the day
George has lost it
and Cindy is near brain dead
wow just wow
the perp continues to take her toll
:eek:

It strikes me that CA looks now like how she should have looked upon learning that her granddaughter was missing. She looks haggared and like she's aged 15 years. She looks devastated. But instead of appearing devastated when first finding out about Caylee being missing she was angry and argumentative. Perhaps now the reality is sinking in for her.

It truly disgusts me at what her daughter has done to her family. CA honestly looks like the latest victim in this sick & twisted saga.

Quoted from the accompanying article:

Bolded by me. So, basically, MB is admitting that this picture was released to cast reasonable doubt on LE's case against KC. It didn't matter if it was Caylee, or not.

UNREAL!!!!!

And they go ahead and release this pic???
Are they freaking crazy or what???

Lock up the lot of them, Florida will be much better off .. :behindbar

It's only going to get worse for C&G, especially with Thanksgiving and Christmas just around the corner.
Has Casey not had enough of having her parents suffer in such a cruel fashion?:furious:

KC is all about KC. She got rid of Caylee to make it "easy" for herself. I doubt she will ever admit the truth no matter what the evidence is or how many people have their lives turned upside down or destroyed.

I haven't watched the video w/ KFN spokesperson. The one with G & C was enough to break my heart all over again.

I have been unable to understand the A's behavior. I have gotten the impression of them being more concerned with saving KC than finding out the truth of what happened to Caylee. KC is a grown woman. Caylee was a defenseless child.

That video of G & C just "SCREAMS" agony. This I can understand.
I do not believe CA can maintain much longer....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back