Video: Interview with Cindy and George Anthony Today

If you kidnapped a child that was on the national news every day, would you really bring her to the mall to play? Wouldn't you keep her out of the public eye?

It would help if KC was truthful about how she lost Caylee. Kidnapped? From where? When? Nothing KC has said makes sense. She is all lies. I think there are many many people willing to help the Ants find Caylee but no one knows where to even start because of KC's lies. It is so frustrating that George and Cindy ignore that part of this.

I do agree with George that the videos should be shown to them. I also am glad he refused to comment about Casey - I rather him NOT saying anything than make excuses for her.

Like I have said before, unless they find a body - George and Cindy Anthony will forever search for Caylee, even if Casey gets convicted. What makes this all the more sad is that their horrible daughter could end their suffering by telling them the truth. She could stop their pain by admitting her guilt and letting her family heal and spare them years of suffering.

But she won't, because she is an evil spiteful Bi*Ch.

You are right - I would probably be more agressive - do what you said about asking her name, etc. - I'd grab the child and hide, call police and get security right away (if I'm in an area with security) Thats it - just do it, call 911 be done - you don't take pix and then send it to someone, hey is this person her? Please - when people do that it's a stunt

This is just crazy!! If I was walking in a mall and saw what I thought was Caylee:

#1 Take pics with cell phone

#2 Go straight to kid and say "gosh you sure are a cutie! You look just like my little girl's friend Caylee. Is your name Caylee? Is your grandpa Jojo?"
Kid will nod or say yes - they can't help it at that age no matter what they have been told!

#3 I look around very fast to see the reaction of people around me. Any running away? Any watching intently and acting nervous?

#4 A "real" parent would be alarmed at anyone they don't know speaking to their child and would be already headed my way. I explain and apologize when and if I am absolutely sure this isn't her...."real" parent will totally understand!!!

#5 If I get any indication that it is her, I dial 911 right now and do not leave the child for one second. While waiting for 911 to respond I grab the nearest person's arm with urgency and say "I think this is Caylee Anthony the missing little girl!! Hurry! Go get Mall Security - PLEASE!!!! Get me any store manager!!! PLEASE! Leave your husband here to help me watch her....

I do NOT:

#1 Take pics and continue walking!!!! DUHHHHH! WTF moment here!

They're grasping at straws and coming across as a pair of fools ..
It's sickening,pathetic and OLD .. :mad:

what bothers me is that they think people are stupid and believe their bs-id respect them more if they said something a little more realistic

THERE WERE NO DECOMPOSITION RESULTS IN ELIZABETH SMART CASE! someone should tell them that...
I dont feel bad for these people anymore.
They need serious therapy and they need to stop thinking that people are stupid.

I have NEVER felt sorry for George or Cindy ..
EVER .. :mad:

Gosh, you would have thunk that they would have been more prepared for an interview, even a poor one at that.

NO ONE, has mentioned the reward. IIRC it is around $225,000. Guess that little piece got slipped into CA/GA bank account.

Anyone know what is happening with this reward money and WHO is holding it?

I just think they feel very guilty for KC killing Calee and more guilty for calling the cops of KC -cuz now shes gonna be gone forever imo

YOu know what is sick to me. That these random people send these photos to Cindy claiming it may be Caylee when they very well know it is not. No way would Caylee still be in Orlando if she was taken that is the most ridiculous thing ever.

If anyone really saw Caylee and gave a crap they would take a good photo and call 911 immediately while keeping their eye on her the way Shasta Groene (sp) was found.

Elizabeth smart reference is ridiculous because there was no proof that Elizabeth was dead, so no they wouldn't think she was dead.

sick sick - all these people need to stop sending these photos and leads to get attention. I hope the family of this child in the photo comes forward.

... and Elizabeth Smart's family didn't lie and lie and lie or come out with ridiculous stories such as KC has done. It is so frustrating that George and Cindy continue to paste over the fact that KC has done nothing but lie. People want to find Caylee but until KC tells exactly how she lost Caylee there is nothing anyone can do. Don't George and Cindy see that KC is lying to cover her own *advertiser censored*? Apparently not! It is ridiculous... they just won't look at the fact that KC did something.

It strikes me that CA looks now like how she should have looked upon learning that her granddaughter was missing. She looks haggared and like she's aged 15 years. She looks devastated. But instead of appearing devastated when first finding out about Caylee being missing she was angry and argumentative. Perhaps now the reality is sinking in for her.

It truly disgusts me at what her daughter has done to her family. CA honestly looks like the latest victim in this sick & twisted saga.

Far be it for me to defend the Anthony's! BUT, I think in the beginning, CA truly did have hope that Caylee was alive, and that she fed on that, and it has kept her going. Now, she is faced with the fact that noone, including LE and the FBI believes Caylee is alive. To me, she looks as if she is finally giving up hope, and is just beyond, because they cannot find help to look for a live Caylee. I'm sorry, I don't think this is put on, I think she is heavily medicated, so she could cope & get through this day. As a mother & a grandmother, my heart aches for her, no matter how she has handled this horrifying tragedy. She's only human folks.

I have NEVER felt sorry for George or Cindy ..
EVER .. :mad:

in the beginning i did-but slowly it started fading and now im repulsed by them
they're surrounded by crooks and george wants to be the spokesperson
cindy constantly lies
just gross

They keep bringing up Elizabeth Smart-There was no decomposition results in that case-Were there???
Yeah, no decomp AND
1. A witness to the kidnapping itself
2. Reported Elizabeth missing quickly
3. Uber co-operative parents and family
4. No search for 'chloroform' on mom's computer
There is NO comparison between the Smarts and the Anthonys, and I'll bet the Smarts would tell you that. Wonder what their opinion is of someone who waited 31 days to report a child missing. Wonder if they think that's reasonable in any way.

Cindy's going down ..
By the end of next week, I predict a complete and total breakdown from Cindy ..

I tend to agree with you. Cindy was NOT RIGHT in this video - not the Cindy we know. She definitely had taken something to be that calm. It's a rarity that she ever lets George utter a sound, less alone words. And it's gone so far, it's not like she can just 'snap' out of it now - her health will get worse before getting better from the looks of her in that video.

what bothers me is that they think people are stupid and believe their bs-id respect them more if they said something a little more realistic

They're both too out of touch to understand anything ..

They're both too out of touch to understand anything ..

i think that they should both go see a good therapist before they loose it completely
KC destroyed her whole family:mad:

Video: Bart and George Anthony Interview, you need to go to this link to watch the video:

Link to Video: http://www.cfnews13.com/Default.aspx
George Anthony Interview
Anthonys Intrigued By Childs Photo

With all due respect, I don't think she makes a very good spokesperson for the family. She makes way too many faces and looks completely put out in my opinion.

my point about Elizabeth Smart isnt how her parents behaved, but alot of people thought she was dead as well, however, there was no tests that showed human decomposition. thats the 1st huge difference between the girls cases. The parents behavior is a whole other issue imo

With all due respect, I don't think she makes a very good spokesperson for the family. She makes way too many faces and looks completely put out in my opinion.

thats cuz she doesnt believe herself in what she's saying imo:crazy:

If you kidnapped a child that was on the national news every day, would you really bring her to the mall to play? Wouldn't you keep her out of the public eye?

Exactly. And at a mall so close to her home?

I do agree with George that the videos should be shown to them. I also am glad he refused to comment about Casey - I rather him NOT saying anything than make excuses for her.

Like I have said before, unless they find a body - George and Cindy Anthony will forever search for Caylee, even if Casey gets convicted. What makes this all the more sad is that their horrible daughter could end their suffering by telling them the truth. She could stop their pain by admitting her guilt and letting her family heal and spare them years of suffering.

But she won't, because she is an evil spiteful Bi*Ch.

ITA. I want to just shake them (G & C) and say how can you believe KCs lies. I mean what parent of a "missing child" will delete tons a pictures of that child. I would want to hold on every memory. I dont get it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back