Video of Casey's room before staging

How old is the video compared to the pictures "staged" ... about 2 years? I know my room has not stayed the same in the last 2 1/2 years (since my daughter was born). I've had to move pictures of my kids out of my room because my daughter keeps getting them and the frames are breakable (and a hazard to her).

Yes and he also said that the reason KC slept in CA's room was because JB didn't want KC alone with the FBH *and CA said it was because KC couldn't sleep in the room because it was where she and Caylee spent a lot of time together - I'm going with LP's story.

I believe LP on this one too. That room was unrealistically plastered with pictures for the "tour". And, if Casey were my daughter, home on bond for suspected murder she would have slept in a room bolted on the outside for my own protection. Disclaimer: Then again, if she were my daughter, I would not want her anywhere near my home considering what she is accused of doing.

How old is the video compared to the pictures "staged" ... about 2 years? I know my room has not stayed the same in the last 2 1/2 years (since my daughter was born). I've had to move pictures of my kids out of my room because my daughter keeps getting them and the frames are breakable (and a hazard to her).

The Greta video is less than 3 months old!

you can see the pictures in the first video at the very very beginning. they are there.

ImO, some pics were there, but in the last pix the room has been upstaged with hat rack, more pix and looks redecorated. BTW CA has beautiful taste in furniture, looks expensive.......

I got a screenshot from the video where you can see the collage above the bed....

collage.png

Actually, that looks like the inside of a closet. You can see Caylee's back in the mirror and the door of the closet open, IMO.

Actually, that looks like the inside of a closet. You can see Caylee's back in the mirror and the door of the closet open, IMO.

I agree. You know, I was just watching these videos, and some of the other ones that were associated with it on YouTube, and if I didn't know any different, I would think KC were a loving mother, videotaping her daughter playing, and playing right along with her. She appears to adore her daughter in those videos. And, if this is the KC that the Anthony's are used to seeing, I could see where they might believe her stories and have a hard time believing their daughter would be capable of killing Caylee. But, with all the time that has passed and all the information that has come out since Caylee went missing, I think they should have realized by now that either KC has changed, or she is a really good actress.

Bumping this for the curiosity factor-Why, after all, did they move KC's bed and decor around?
I know people rearrange rooms all the time, but you would think that KC's room would be left as she had it, just as CA did not want to move anything in Caylee's room. Do we know if KC's room could have been rearranged when KC was out on bond?

If KC moved it, I have to wonder if it was for the purpose of covering up a spot, or something that was a spot before she cleaned it, just in case...

Bumping this for the curiosity factor-Why, after all, did they move KC's bed and decor around?
I know people rearrange rooms all the time, but you would think that KC's room would be left as she had it, just as CA did not want to move anything in Caylee's room. Do we know if KC's room could have been rearranged when KC was out on bond?

If KC moved it, I have to wonder if it was for the purpose of covering up a spot, or something that was a spot before she cleaned it, just in case...

Didn't LE take some drywall or flooring out from one of the rooms under one of the later search warrants? Or am I totally senile?

I think it was on the Greta show, Cindy made a comment about washing Caylee's bedding every week since she went missing. We know Cindy's a neat freak, but I've always thought there was something on the bedding....sort of fits in with the thought of other staining... See, I would almost think you wouldn't wash the bedding because the smells would remind you of Caylee.

I think it was on the Greta show, Cindy made a comment about washing Caylee's bedding every week since she went missing. We know Cindy's a neat freak, but I've always thought there was something on the bedding....sort of fits in with the thought of other staining... See, I would almost think you wouldn't wash the bedding because the smells would remind you of Caylee.

Omg totally agree. Just yesterday I was cleaning out the linen closet and found a bunch of baby blankets from my kiddos. there were 4 or 5 and I didnt want to keep them all. i figured i would keep two and donate the other two. You know how i chose which two to keep. The two that smelled the most like my kids when they were babies. I stood there in my hall way, near tears, breathing in the scent of my children when they were first welcomed to this world. I will never wash those blankets. They will be put away with a few other baby things i have chosen to save. To wash something like that everyweek would only work to destroy it, both the smell and the fabric itself. Seems :crazy:

Didn't LE take some drywall or flooring out from one of the rooms under one of the later search warrants? Or am I totally senile?

Quote Resepct Meemom :)

It is a group delusion then, because I remember that part of the mattress was taken. Part of the carpet?

:twocents:

Didn't CA tell KC in a letter that she had rearranged her room? Or was this after the time frame you are questioning? She said she moved it back (or something similar).

I think it is likely KC changed it while out on bond - something to do after JB went home for the night...

This was the time the A's claimed that LE tore up their house IIRC after Caylee was found.

I know this may be O/T, sorry mod's move as needed. Not sure where to post this..

I have always questioned where Caylee really slept/rested the night of June 15th. Cindy had said that she left for work and Casey and Caylee were sound asleep in Casey's bedroom with the door shut...she heard them. :waitasec: something to that effect.
One of my questions is this, didn't Caylee have her own bed? Did someone replace the bedding from little Caylee's room? Was there not a pooh blanket found at the remains site?
And if the bedding was replaced, by who and why?

Didn't they have to move the bed over when LP's female sidekick stayed at the A's when she was out on bond? Seems to me that KC was sleeping on her parents floor or something . . . (it's been so long and I only have 2 brain cells left and one of them hurts today).

I know this may be O/T, sorry mod's move as needed. Not sure where to post this..

I have always questioned where Caylee really slept/rested the night of June 15th. Cindy had said that she left for work and Casey and Caylee were sound asleep in Casey's bedroom with the door shut...she heard them. :waitasec: something to that effect.
One of my questions is this, didn't Caylee have her own bed? Did someone replace the bedding from little Caylee's room? Was there not a pooh blanket found at the remains site?
And if the bedding was replaced, by who and why?

Caylee had a crib with WTP comforter, bumper pads, pillow, etc. in her own room but she slept in KC's room - she was not "crib trained" for bedtime IIRC

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back