Video of Casey's room before staging

I know this may be O/T, sorry mod's move as needed. Not sure where to post this..

I have always questioned where Caylee really slept/rested the night of June 15th. Cindy had said that she left for work and Casey and Caylee were sound asleep in Casey's bedroom with the door shut...she heard them. :waitasec: something to that effect.
One of my questions is this, didn't Caylee have her own bed? Did someone replace the bedding from little Caylee's room? Was there not a pooh blanket found at the remains site?
And if the bedding was replaced, by who and why?

I believe this was another Anthony mistruth. CA said in an early interview that Caylee's room was the same, except her blanket was usually on KC's bed (where she slept).

CA told LE nothing was missing, but the WTP blanket found at the CS tells another story. Possibly she had more than one WTP comforter - especially if it was her favorite or it was replaced.

I think it was the 48 Hours interview where they showed KC's room and a full length mirror that had Caylee's hand prints on it...CA said she would never clean that mirror because she was afraid it would erase little Caylee's hand prints so I would think she wouldn't be moving furniture and washing bedding....she would want to keep everything like it was unless there's another reason like when she washed the pants?!?

Didn't they have to move the bed over when LP's female sidekick stayed at the A's when she was out on bond? Seems to me that KC was sleeping on her parents floor or something . . . (it's been so long and I only have 2 brain cells left and one of them hurts today).

IIRC, KC slept with CA while Tracey was there, and Tracey felt that it was because, in part, CA was trying to prevent KC from having intimate conversations with TM.
I do believe that AnnieD said they stayed in KC's room, and that CA came in to watch a show with them and fell asleep with them as well. My opinion about that is that it was for the same reason that they did not want TM in KC's room too long alone with KC-They thought KC would tell AD something.

Bumping this for the curiosity factor-Why, after all, did they move KC's bed and decor around?
I know people rearrange rooms all the time, but you would think that KC's room would be left as she had it, just as CA did not want to move anything in Caylee's room. Do we know if KC's room could have been rearranged when KC was out on bond?

If KC moved it, I have to wonder if it was for the purpose of covering up a spot, or something that was a spot before she cleaned it, just in case...

Reading your post...........something I had completely forgotten about just popped into my mind. Sometime in the summer of 2008 there was a post here on WS where someone stated they had heard from a friend of a friend who knew Cindy, and Cindy had told that person that the police had removed a piece of wallboard from Casey's bedroom. I don't think we ever confirmed or disproved that rumor, and it remained a rumor. If the police did, in fact, remove a piece of wallboard, that might have been a reason to move furniture around.

Reading your post...........something I had completely forgotten about just popped into my mind. Sometime in the summer of 2008 there was a post here on WS where someone stated they had heard from a friend of a friend who knew Cindy, and Cindy had told that person that the police had removed a piece of wallboard from Casey's bedroom. I don't think we ever confirmed or disproved that rumor, and it remained a rumor. If the police did, in fact, remove a piece of wallboard, that might have been a reason to move furniture around.

There is definitely an area you can see on her wall where a different colored paint was used, maybe over a patch job?

IIRC ICA's room was rearranged due to the protestors outside. The head of her bed was by the window and it was moved so the head of the bed was against the long wall of the room.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back