Votes: 112 67.5%
  • The A's

Votes: 21 12.7%
  • The public - in the search for justice

Votes: 17 10.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 16 9.6%

• Total voters
I agree, sure makes you think about things..
BC says he first seen the video Sunday night.
DC admitted that the Anthony's did not know of his search until the day Caylee was found, and because of where she was found, they were told that he went there looking for a body(the only time he did this)
Anthony's claim a video that they more than likely did not see until last night as well..
BC also says that LE knows (Anthony's told them) who DC was on the phone with.
Its all like a Merry Go Round...he says she says..
Why tell LE who DC was on the phone with, when they haven't seen the video until last night?
:confused:

bolded by me:

EXACTLY - how do you acknowledge OWNERSHIP of a video you have never seen? How do you KNOW it is the SAME video that you own? Much less, IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN THE VIDEO HOW do you KNOW who is talking to who on the phone in that same video?

I read all the thoughts on who DC was talking to and general consenus is that it was either JB, CA, GA or LA - whatcha wanna bet that that A's (through BC) says it was JG or TL or AH or anyone else going under the wheels of the bus?

"The wheels of the bus go round and round. Round and Round. Round and round. The wheels of the bus go ............................." AND THIS BUS SEEMS TO BE SPEEDING UP AND HEADED STRAIGHT TO OCJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this is what they do. Let's forget what the video shows or implies. Let's not wonder why in the world they are there in November. Instead let's put the focus on who owns the da*n tape. This is what the A's do.

Exactly. Dominic is mad that he got caught digging for remains, on tape, when he claimed he was only there to look at a teen hangout.

The A's attorney is losing credibility in my book quickly.

Thank goodness FBI has the tape, thank goodness Hoover divulged it, and most importantly thank you Leonard Padilla for calling Savage of FBI, and letting them know about it.

NOw, back to the important point, why was Dominic C. digging in the area that the remains were found a full month before they were discovered?

I agree, sure makes you think about things..
BC says he first seen the video Sunday night.
DC admitted that the Anthony's did not know of his search until the day Caylee was found, and because of where she was found, they were told that he went there looking for a body(the only time he did this)
Anthony's claim a video that they more than likely did not see until last night as well..
BC also says that LE knows (Anthony's told them) who DC was on the phone with.
Its all like a Merry Go Round...he says she says..
Why tell LE who DC was on the phone with, when they haven't seen the video until last night?
:confused:

Why???
It's obvious ..

BC is full of BS .. :furious:

:seeya:

The Spider continues to spin it's web!

I think BC just might be messing up here. By saying that the A's own the tape would possibly mean that the A's KNEW about the tape or knew about the search in Nov. Also, we must remember, the A's "Gravy Train" is over, but NOW, if they can claim that tape that surfaced, "Wow", $$$$$$$$$$.

It is extremely bothersome to me how DC was frantically digging into the dirt with the trowl, cowardly jabbing at the plastic bags with a razor or a knife and stabbing the ground with the probe. Would you really search for a body in this manner??? Just WHAT do you think he would have done IF he had FOUND Caylee? Call LE??? Sure, right!!

I think it wass BC's stupidity for inviting JH to join in and tape the event...

The Spider continues to spin it's web!

I think BC just might be messing up here. By saying that the A's own the tape would possibly mean that the A's KNEW about the tape or knew about the search in Nov. Also, we must remember, the A's "Gravy Train" is over, but NOW, if they can claim that tape that surfaced, "Wow", $$$$$$$$$$.

It is extremely bothersome to me how DC was frantically digging into the dirt with the trowl, cowardly jabbing at the plastic bags with a razor or a knife and stabbing the ground with the probe. Would you really search for a body in this manner??? Just WHAT do you think he would have done IF he had FOUND Caylee? Call LE??? Sure, right!!

I think it wass BC's stupidity for inviting JH to join in and tape the event...

I think he would have moved it. He was not just there for a "lookie-see" of a body.

Unless there is audio included which can be clearly heard DC saying "Now where did those remains of Caylee get to?" or any variation on that, there is nothing to stop him saying he was searching for anything that could look like evidence thrown out in garbage bags, not just a body.

In fact, if he were a smart PI, that's exactly the song he should be singing. "I was searching areas known in the area to be common dumping grounds for trash and wondered if the perp had discarded anything that could be of any value in finding Caylee alive."

I want to agree entirely, but I'm still pizzed that BC said the A's own it. Otherwise, I do agree with the sentiment and the questions the tape raised.

BC is just furiously throwing up smoke and mirrors, Tato. He's desperately trying to distract from the contents of the tape, and the serious questions it raises about his clients, Cindy, George, and DC.

His smooth talkin' ain't workin' on this old broad. My focus is on Caylee. I want to know why DC was digging and probing and slashing for her body within feet of where Caylee was thrown.

I think he is afraid of what is coming.

I am thinking NOTHING will happen to them. They know it. It is like the Anthony and their PI already have immunity. They admit now that the tape exists after he clearly said it didn't. The Anthony's say they own it and gave it to Geraldo for free? How did they get it?

This is another case where LE will do nothing to them I do believe. They can admit they sent him there even. I am getting frustrated.

Who owns it? No one EXCEPT for law enforcement who are the only people who want justice for Baby Caylee.

I think he would have moved it. He was not just there for a "lookie-see" of a body.

Definitely wasn't a lookie-see visit and he clearly was not concerned with perserving evidence should he encounter the body. Seems to me if I was innocent of said charges, and my PI who should be helping my case got a tip about the location of my daughters body I would expect him to handle it with more concern for the remains and the forensics that might show who the killer is. Of course if my PI was out to find the items I described and haul them out, I would expect it to look a lot the tape we saw.

I agree with you 100%!!!!

I am not sure why this bothers me so much. Maybe, we all know that ONE sick person is capable of murder but to know that there may be a group of people involved in a murder cover-up involving a child ............ o_O :furious:

I'll tell you why it bothers me. Last I heard, Caylee's remains were still sitting in a funeral home. We've been told Casey signed them over to her parents, her parents were letting defense look at them, the next thing I know, Baez is saying he has custody of them, and there they sit. No one in that family seems to care about them at all, and now we get to play 'it's mine' with a video tape, showing A's PI doing something, IMO, very suspicious.
What a bunch of total, selfish losers.
Lanie

Unless there is audio included which can be clearly heard DC saying "Now where did those remains of Caylee get to?" or any variation on that, there is nothing to stop him saying he was searching for anything that could look like evidence thrown out in garbage bags, not just a body.

In fact, if he were a smart PI, that's exactly the song he should be singing. "I was searching areas known in the area to be common dumping grounds for trash and wondered if the perp had discarded anything that could be of any value in finding Caylee alive."

He could say he was looking for returnable soda bottles and aluminum cans to make a few cents since nobody was paying him. He's not. He's looking for Caylee's remains, and I want to know why. I don't even care if I have a right to know. I still want to know why. In fact, I insist on it.

This is about a murdered two year old baby, Caylee Marie Anthony. I've had enough of the BS.

It is said that JH worked under the guise of doing it for the Anthonys... thus I fall back on my business law class knowledge that an employer has ownership of whatever comes to be from the employee while under their employment. (think: Bratz doll guy worked for Barbie maker when he came up with the Bratz doll... when he left that job to do his Bratz thing, he was taken to court... the court agreed that the Barbie had the rights to the Bratz dolls, because the guy conceived them under their employment. )

Regardless if JH was working for free, he was still working for whomever he was under the direction of during his time searching for Caylee. So, yeah, I think the A's have every right to claim ownership of the tapes.

It is said that JH worked under the guise of doing it for the Anthonys... thus I fall back on my business law class knowledge that an employer has ownership of whatever comes to be from the employee while under their employment. (think: Bratz doll guy worked for Barbie maker when he came up with the Bratz doll... when he left that job to do his Bratz thing, he was taken to court... the court agreed that the Barbie had the rights to the Bratz dolls, because the guy conceived them under their employment. )

Regardless if JH was working for free, he was still working for whomever he was under the direction of during his time searching for Caylee. So, yeah, I think the A's have every right to claim ownership of the tapes.

The Bratz doll was under contract when he conceived the idea. Unless JH has a contract with the Anthony's he is a volunteer looking for Caylee and they would own his tape no more than they own any other video taken by a volunteer looking for Caylee. MOO.

I think at this point ownership is a moot point. The tape shows someone (DC) perhaps O/J, tampering with evidence, and trespassing. I think the FBI are the owners of the tape for now until the legality of this "search" are ironed out. The Anthonys, DC. H,BC, and the party on the line are all questionable parties to this act.
Oh and the Anthony's would not sell the tape to G, they would however sell it to the network. Anything to take the mind off the victim CAYLEE, shameful!

I think at this point ownership is a moot point. The tape shows someone (DC) perhaps O/J, tampering with evidence, and trespassing. I think the FBI are the owners of the tape for now until the legality of this "search" are ironed out. The Anthonys, DC. H,BC, and the party on the line are all questionable parties to this act.
Oh and the Anthony's would not sell the tape to G, they would however sell it to the network. Anything to take the mind off the victim CAYLEE, shameful![/QUOTE]

Respectfully bolded by me.

Thank you.!

The Bratz doll was under contract when he conceived the idea. Unless JH has a contract with the Anthony's he is a volunteer looking for Caylee and they would own his tape no more than they own any other video taken by a volunteer looking for Caylee. MOO.

If he offered up his services to the Anthony team and they agreed, then his work under the umbrella of searching for Caylee, regardless of being paid or not, is controlled by the Anthonys.

Exactly. Dominic is mad that he got caught digging for remains, on tape, when he claimed he was only there to look at a teen hangout.

The A's attorney is losing credibility in my book quickly.

Thank goodness FBI has the tape, thank goodness Hoover divulged it, and most importantly thank you Leonard Padilla for calling Savage of FBI, and letting them know about it.
NOw, back to the important point, why was Dominic C. digging in the area that the remains were found a full month before they were discovered?

LOL...Maybe this is the reason why CA doesn't want LP to attend Caylee's memorial?! Makes you wonder, isn't?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back