GUILTY WA - Amber Coplin, 30, brutally murdered in her Port Orchard home, 3 Nov 2014

Suspect David Kalac Leads Police on Chase After 4chan-Linked Slaying

A man wanted in the murder of a Washington woman — who may have posted photos online of her body with details of the crime — led police in Portland, Oregon, on a high-speed chase Wednesday. David Kalac, 33, was pulled over during a traffic stop and then suddenly roared off in the victim's 2001 gold Ford Focus. Police pursued him across a bridge and down a major road before he swerved into oncoming traffic and got away. "Kalac is believed to be armed and dangerous," police said in a statement.
Washington Murder Suspect David Kalac Possibly in Portland Area
November 05, 2014 11:30

[...]

At approximately 1:15 a.m., Central Precinct officers spotted the suspect vehicle, a gold 2001 Ford Focus 4-door at Southeast 9th Avenue and Powell Boulevard.

[...]

Based on the available information, officers believe the homicide suspect was driving the vehicle.

The homicide suspect is 33-year-old David Kalac. Kalac is a white male, 6'2" tall, 220 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. Kalac has an active warrant for Murder in the Second Degree out of Kitsap County.

The suspect vehicle is a gold 2001 Ford Focus 4-door, with Washington plates 495-YLY.

Kalac is believed to be armed and dangerous.

Anyone seeing the vehicle or Kalac is asked not to approach but to immediately call 9-1-1.

OcYoJGV.jpg

David Kalac, 33 LINK

Oh my!! Horrific.....rest in peace. Just when you think you have heard it all......I hope they get him alive and he rots in a cell for the rest of his life.

Police: Suspect in Port Orchard killing leads officers on high-speed chase, escapes
Posted 11:48 AM, November 5, 2014, by Q13 FOX News Staff, Updated at 01:34pm, November 5, 2014

[...]

Kalac has a criminal history and has previously been charged with felony assault, felony harassment including threat to kill, theft, malicious mischief and drunk driving. Those crimes were in Kitsap County, with the most recent charge coming in April.

Portland police called Kalac the suspect in the killing of a South Kitsap woman found dead in her home by a family member Tuesday. The family member found the woman’s body around 3:32 p.m. in her apartment in the 4000 block of Madrona Drive SE. Detectives say the family member who found the woman’s body at first thought she was just badly injured, but deputies determined she had been killed.

Police did not release how the woman in her 30s was killed, but said it appears she was targeted, and this was not a random assault.
This poor child. :(

Homicide suspect has history of assault, DV
Kitsap Sun staff
9:44 AM, Nov 5, 2014
9 mins ago

Kitsap County Superior Court on Wednesday issued an arrest warrant for David Michael Kalac on suspicion of second degree murder of Amber L. Coplin on Tuesday.

Kalac, 33, has a history of felony assault and harassment, including a conviction in April for domestic violence against another woman, court documents show.

According to a Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office certificate of probable cause issued Wednesday, Kalac had been living with Coplin at a unit on the 4000 block of Madrona Drive SE.

Coplin’s body was found by her 13-year-old son, court documents state. The boy, who also lives at the residence, told investigators that Kalac and Coplin had been in a very loud argument late Monday. When the boy left Tuesday morning, his mother was in bed. He returned home later and assumed she was sleeping in. When later she remained in bed, he called his father, who came over, found the woman unresponsive and called 911 about 3:30 p.m. Tuesday.

[...]

South Kitsap Fire & Rescue arrived and confirmed that Coplin was deceased. On the wall of the unit Sheriff’s deputies found writing on a picture, “she killed me first.” The victim's purse had been dumped out, and on her license was written “dead.”

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2014/11/05/22053096.html

"Photos of a woman's naked, dead body appear to have been posted to the 4chan website before police were called to a home in South Kitsap, Wash., Tuesday.

The anonymous poster told others on the image-sharing website the woman was strangled and they should watch the news because the woman's son would be home from school soon and would find her body".

What on earth is wrong with these people?!

I'm trying to find the link, but I read that he threatened to kill another former girlfriend last year and she had a restraining order out on him. I saw the pictures. Please don't go look at them. It will hurt your soul.

I'm trying to find the link, but I read that he threatened to kill another former girlfriend last year and she had a restraining order out on him. I saw the pictures. Please don't go look at them. It will hurt your soul.

I would like to hug her 13 yr old son right now. The horror he encountered when he got home.

Her sister's Facebook page has a bunch of posts on this, and one of Amber's kids posted that he hates Dave. His aunt replied, "we all do." I cannot get over the fact that he left her there for her son to find in that state INTENTIONALLY. He set about to further traumatize a child. I feel awful for her kids and her family. It is not fair that they not only have to deal with her murder, but also this guy's flaunting his handiwork all over a website. Like it was something to be proud of. "Hey guys. It's soooo much harder to kill someone in real life than in the movies. LOL."

Just a note: There is currently a /b/ thread where the users there are trolling Twitter with a hoax/rumor that Kalac is a Reddit moderator who was using the site to distribute child *advertiser censored*. 100% not true, I saw the thread myself earlier today. They're doing it ''for the lulz'' in hopes that a legit news organization will fall for it and report it as fact. 4chan and Reddit have some sort of rivalry going on and have for a long time, so it's really just 4chan busting Reddit's balls (for lack of better terms).

Kalac is still on the loose, but in the process of searching him out, LE apprehended another perp, an escaped convict from Washington state.

Murder suspect pursuit nets escaped convict
By KOIN 6 News Staff Published: November 5, 2014, 1:52 pm Updated: November 5, 2014, 1:53 pm

Klickitat County Jail escapee Charles Lloyd, AKA Charlie Foley, arrested Wednesday, police say

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN 6) — A dangerous escaped convict wanted out of Klickitat County has been arrested during a police manhunt for another man, a murder suspect from Washington State.

Charles Lloyd, AKA Charlie Foley, escaped from the Klickitat County Jail early on the morning of November 3, but was arrested Wednesday afternoon, Portland Police said.

I would like to hug her 13 yr old son right now. The horror he encountered when he got home.

I was so hoping it wasn't the boy who found her, because the news initially reported that Amber was found by an unspecified family member. My heart breaks for that kid. I think everyone here would like to reach through the computer screen and just hug him right now.

What was he doing between the time of the murder in Port Orchard (I believe the pics were posted before 3:00 p.m. 11/4/14) and the time he escaped pursuit in Portland at 1:15 a.m. 11/5/14. It doesn't take 10 hours to drive from PO to Portland.

http://www.montereyherald.com/nation/ci_26873457/man-sought-after-graphic-photos-posted-online

Police say they found Coplin's body in a bedroom. Near her head was her driver's license with the word "dead" written on it. On the blinds were the words "bad news."

Court document say Coplin's 13-year-old son told police that his mother and Kalac argued loudly Monday night while he was inside his bedroom. The teen told police he thought his mom was sleeping in and Kalac was gone when he left the apartment Tuesday morning, according to court documents. Later that day he became worried and called his dad for help. That's when Coplin's body was found.

A call to 911 reported that Coplin's face was bashed in, her car was missing and she was bloody and bruised.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ashington-slaying-scene-investigators-n241806

Graphic photos posted online purporting to show the victim of slaying match the scene where a woman was found dead in Washington state, authorities said Wednesday as they continued to hunt for her killer... According to the sheriff's affidavit, the images circulated... "matched the deceased female, trauma we observed, and the residence interior," the affidavit said.

Coplin's 2001 Ford Focus was missing, as were its keys, investigators said. So were Kalac's clothes and personal electronics, including his laptop and cellphone.

Investigators said they were able to trace Kalac's cellphone. About 6:20 a.m. Tuesday, he sent a two texts to a friend. According to the affidavit, the first read, "S--- is all f----d now. You'll see me in the news." The second read, "There will be no more me. ever, You'll read about it. That's all."

Hopefully, he'll save everyone a lot of time and trouble.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back