GUILTY WA - Amber Coplin, 30, brutally murdered in her Port Orchard home, 3 Nov 2014

Aha I didn't realise it was his live in gf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying to find the link, but I read that he threatened to kill another former girlfriend last year and she had a restraining order out on him. I saw the pictures. Please don't go look at them. It will hurt your soul.
I saw the pics as well and wish I could unsee them, however, those 4chan people are pretty good sleuths themselves. They had a link to a ton of peoples facebook pages who knew the victim and suspect, which is where I learned a lot of info about the two.

That is bizarre that she was found with her face in that state. From the pictures the *advertiser censored* posted, her face did not appear bashed in or really that marred at all. I wonder if he did that post-mortem.

I thought that same thing.

I saw the pics as well and wish I could unsee them, however, those 4chan people are pretty good sleuths themselves. They had a link to a ton of peoples facebook pages who knew the victim and suspect, which is where I learned a lot of info about the two.

Except they named the wrong suspect, posted all of his stuff online and were wrong about it all. Now some poor kid is linked to killing her when he wasn't involved at all.

That is bizarre that she was found with her face in that state. From the pictures the *advertiser censored* posted, her face did not appear bashed in or really that marred at all. I wonder if he did that post-mortem.

Yeah I thought the same thing. It appears that he just strangled her. (not that it makes it okay, I had just read that it was way worse than it was) On 4chan he tells why he did it, how and when. I don't know if it's true or not, or if it's even really him for that matter, but I would assume so since he was the person to post the pics in the first place.

His statement to police is horrific and shows him for the cold monster he is. The upgrade to first degree murder is fitting.

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

I agree graysmama. This guy seems like a total with a long rap sheet.
“I had no reason other than I was drunk and she pissed me off.” Fromq13fox article.

Did anyone else see his Things about Me list on Facebook?
Scared me that he said he wanted kids
He seems like he tries to make an attempt to get his **** together, but really thinks he is just an evil **** up, and somewhat proud of it.
Why would this girl date him?! Seems like her family was not a fan.

Cases like this make me so torn Btwn death penalty & letting him rot in prison. Both cost more money than he is worth.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Prosecutors-want-handwriting-samples-from-Kalac-282870191.html

The Kitsap Sun reports that prosecutors will ask Kitsap County Superior Court Judge Jeanette Dalton on Monday to compel David Michael Kalac to provide dental impressions and handwriting samples so they can compare them to a handwritten confession investigators said they found as well as bite marks on the victim's body...

Deputy Prosecutor Robert Davy said he could not comment on whether prosecutors will seek the death penalty.

That's interesting considering bite mark evidence is often suspect. I would think they have enough without that.

That's interesting considering bite mark evidence is often suspect. I would think they have enough without that.

I think they want to build a mountain of evidence to show his lawyer who may advise him to take life without parole vs. the death penalty. They could also decide which evidence to include and not use. JMO

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/local...killers-phone-could-take-four-months_37842626

Forensic computer experts with the FBI will review a mobile phone seized from an accused killer who is believed to have posted photos of a dead woman online, prosecutors told a judge on Friday...

Experts with the Washington State Patrol were unable to access the memory on the electronic device and the phone will be sent to the FBI’s forensic labs in Quantico...

He said it could take up to four months for results of the search to be sent back to investigators. “It’s going to take a long time to enter that phone,” Davy told Dalton.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back