Identified! WA - Auburn, WhtFem 14-19, 98UFWA, Ridgway Victim, Jan'86 - Lori Anne Razpotnik

upload_2022-1-24_3-22-32.jpeg
On January 2, 1986, the body of a female was found in Auburn, King County, Washington. She was aged between 14 and 19 and had lain undiscovered for between two and six years.[215"
“Jane Doe B-17"
https://api.missingkids.org/photographs/NCMU1151979c1.jpg
List of unidentified murder victims in the United States - Wikipedia

Circumstances of Discovery

The victim was located in a ravine across from Mountain View Cemetery in Auburn, Washington on January 2, 1986.

Other remains discovered on February 18, 1984, in the 5400 Block of South 331st Street in Federal Way, Washington match those of this victim.

She was dumped at the 1st site and moved to the Auburn area later.

Gary Ridgeway, the Green River Killer, admitted to killing her and is serving a life sentence for her murder.

Chemical isotope testing concluded the victim may have lived in states such as AK, ID, ND, WY, MT and southern Canada before her death.

In 2021, a revised rendering of the female was released. DNA phenotyping tests performed by the Parabon NanoLabs suggested traits the victim may have had that were previously impossible to determine, as she was completely skeletonized upon her discovery
98UFWA

Jane Doe B-17 was found on January 1st, 1986. She was found near Mountain View Cemetery, not far from where Kimi-Kai Pitsor and Jane Doe B-16 were found. She is Caucasian. She is believed to be around 5’4″-5’7″ with an undetermined hair color. She is estimated to be between 14-18 years old. Ridgway said she was murdered sometime in spring-summer 1983.
Who Are Jane Doe B-10, Jane Doe B-17, and Jane Doe B-20? | Green River Killings

Last edited:
Hmmm.....I just stumbled on Janice Hackh while looking for something related to Pem Michelle Briggs.

CANADA - Canada - Janice Ellisabeth Hackh, 16, Quesnel BC, 24 August 1979

There would be some distance involved, of course. The details around her disappearance are very odd, but possibly have Janice last seen in a car with other people. And she would be on the upper end of the age range, unless she was killed in 1980-ish.

Photo of Janice from her thread here at Websleuths:
FB_IMG_1577530022423.jpg upload_2022-1-24_3-22-32.jpg Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 12.40.10 PM.png

I posted this elsewhere on the internet but figured it would be good to post this here as well.

Carolyn Elaine Pruyser - Missing from Peace River, Alberta (Case reference 2012020041)

Caroyln Pruyser at Doe Network

#UP9929 on Namus

1666633204751.png

Missing PersonUnidentified PersonMatch?
Name/NAMUS/Case IDCarolyn Elaine Pruyser (Doe Network: 705DFAB)#UP9929N/A
LocationPeace River, Alberta, CanadaAuburn, Washington, United StatesPossibly, 15.5 hour drive
Date Missing/FoundMay 17, 1984January 2, 1986Yes
Estimated PMIN/A2 years/1982-1984 estimated deathYes
RaceWhiteWhiteYes
Age1814-19Yes
Height5'3"5'6" (estimated)Possibly
Weight130130Yes
HairBlondeBlondeYes
EyeBlueLight Eyes (blue/green)Yes
ClothingBlue jeans, blue Espirit Jacket, Gray shoes, yellow short sleeved V-neck blouse with red and yellow on the neckNone foundN/A
Other Physical FeaturesNone notedNone notedN/A
Dentals/DNA?Dentals available, DNA/Fingerprint unknown.Dentals available, DNA/Fingerprint unknown.Unknown
AgencyPeace River RCMP CIS (403)-624-6615King County's Sherrif's Office (206)-296-4155N/A
Other NotesCarolyn was last seen at a Mohawk service station in Peace River, AB after mightnight on May 17th, 1984. Her car was found a short distance from her parents home and the purse and keys were still in the car.Victim of Gary Ridgeway, found in Mountain View Cemetery in Auburn, WA. Isotope analysis shows possibly from Alaska, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, North Dakota, British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, or Newfoundland and Labrador.Yes

Her description matches the UP almost perfectly besides the height (UP is slightly taller) and of course, the location.

I posted this elsewhere on the internet but figured it would be good to post this here as well.

Carolyn Elaine Pruyser - Missing from Peace River, Alberta (Case reference 2012020041)

Caroyln Pruyser at Doe Network

#UP9929 on Namus

View attachment 375103

Missing PersonUnidentified PersonMatch?
Name/NAMUS/Case IDCarolyn Elaine Pruyser (Doe Network: 705DFAB)#UP9929N/A
LocationPeace River, Alberta, CanadaAuburn, Washington, United StatesPossibly, 15.5 hour drive
Date Missing/FoundMay 17, 1984January 2, 1986Yes
Estimated PMIN/A2 years/1982-1984 estimated deathYes
RaceWhiteWhiteYes
Age1814-19Yes
Height5'3"5'6" (estimated)Possibly
Weight130130Yes
HairBlondeBlondeYes
EyeBlueLight Eyes (blue/green)Yes
ClothingBlue jeans, blue Espirit Jacket, Gray shoes, yellow short sleeved V-neck blouse with red and yellow on the neckNone foundN/A
Other Physical FeaturesNone notedNone notedN/A
Dentals/DNA?Dentals available, DNA/Fingerprint unknown.Dentals available, DNA/Fingerprint unknown.Unknown
AgencyPeace River RCMP CIS (403)-624-6615King County's Sherrif's Office (206)-296-4155N/A
Other NotesCarolyn was last seen at a Mohawk service station in Peace River, AB after mightnight on May 17th, 1984. Her car was found a short distance from her parents home and the purse and keys were still in the car.Victim of Gary Ridgeway, found in Mountain View Cemetery in Auburn, WA. Isotope analysis shows possibly from Alaska, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, North Dakota, British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, or Newfoundland and Labrador.Yes

Her description matches the UP almost perfectly besides the height (UP is slightly taller) and of course, the location.
It is quite an interesting possible match since there is a possibility that Jane Doe is Canadian.

Any feedback received from DoeNetwork, @homecooked? I find they usually email & tell you if the two have already been compared or not.

Unfortunately I did not but I'll shoot over a follow up email. I'm also going to try to submit to the Canadian side of things, I contacted the Seattle PD (who transferred me to Auburn PD) a while ago but never got a call back from the either of the cold case detectives that the dispatcher passed my contact info over to...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back