Identified! WA - Auburn, WhtFem 14-19, 98UFWA, Ridgway Victim, Jan'86 - Lori Anne Razpotnik

Okay, so Lori Anne clearly wasn’t killed in 1980 or 1981. I think I remember reading in an article that she had last spoken to her family in a phone call on Thanksgiving, either in 1982 or 1983. I’m under the impression that she wasn’t killed in 1984.

She was stated to have been 15 when she ran away from home in 1982. Ridgway claimed to have killed her in 1983, either in spring or summer.

Hopefully, by getting her date of birth, we’ll be able to come to some sort of conclusion as to when she died.

After doing some math, I believe Lori Anne was killed shortly after November 25, 1982.

Lori Anne last spoke with her family on November 25, 1982. That was Thanksgiving Day. She said that she was going to send some presents to her family, but she never did. That means she was almost certainly murdered not long afterwards. This would place her date of death as late November or early December.

I believe it was November. Why? Well, when we look at Ridgway’s 1982 killing spree, we see that he committed three murders in July, four in August, three in September, three in October, and three in December… but none in November. Given how Ridgway was on a roll, it’s extremely doubtful that he went an entire month without killing. He must’ve had at least one victim, and that was probably Lori Anne.

Therefore, I’m concluding that Lori Anne Razpotnik lived from November 13, 1967 to circa after November 25, 1982.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back