WA/Canada - Human feet washing ashore

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There is some very funny people around here!

Well, at least the investigation has gotten off on the right foot. Heel, it's been a long time since we've seen someone so a-pair-antly hosed. How many feet apart were they found again? Shoe-enough that's a kick in the head. It socks they haven't found the guy yet. Maybe Toe-morrow they'll find a clue and get this all laced up. There's bound to be a shoe-lution to this tri-ing sit-shoe-ation. It's such a sever-e way to lose your footing on a case, especially if any witnesses get cold feet and refuse to pair up with investigators. Come on gumshoes hop to it! It's em-bare-assing to be so callous, isn't it? I flip flop back and forth about how far to go with this, but you know me, I don't toe the line well. Surely you understand.

Glitch you are priceless. Thank you fo making me laugh. "On the right foot".

There once was a time there were serious posters at Websleuths.

We once helped seriously in cases and even us at Websleuths SOLVED the Delia Cly case.

But I see that now something so serious is just joking matter to most all on this thread.

There IS a place to let off steam and joke at Websleuths.

BUT posters that want to make SERIOUS cases into joking threads keep real sleuths from coming here. Sad & pathetic IMO

Websleuths was once a good board that kept posters without FACTS and only jokes to the joke threads so SERIOUS posters could ACTUALLY POST THEIR REAL SLEUTHING ABILITIES, TRUTHS, RESEARCH and did NOT have to wade though the many "joke" posts to find/get to the TRUE RESEARCH.

That is how we use to actually SOLVE and HELPED on some cases here.

I guess all good things must come to an end and I will NEVER forget being on board SOLVING the Delia Cly case here with all the awesome devotion, dedication, research that lead up to solving that Child-Seek case by our family at the time of Websleuths.

But I see now it has changed to mostly those with little time on their hands and less on their minds about sleuthing.
Sad, Websleuths has turned into a board of joking about serious research.

It was once a very good board one of which I mostly read and only posted FACTS I had uncovered so other true sleuth's did not have to waste time on those who did NOT only NOT contribute but slowed down the way and took up real researchers precious time. Time is important to REAl researchers.

I hope someone will inform me of when/if ever Websleuths gets back to true sleuthing.

Sly
who feels sorry for those who do not understand this

We once helped seriously in cases and even us at Websleuths SOLVED the Delia Cly case.

But I see that now something so serious is just joking matter to most all on this thread.

There IS a place to let off steam and joke at Websleuths.

BUT posters that want to make SERIOUS cases into joking threads keep real sleuths from coming here. Sad & pathetic IMO

Websleuths was once a good board that kept posters without FACTS and only jokes to the joke threads so SERIOUS posters could ACTUALLY POST THEIR REAL SLEUTHING ABILITIES, TRUTHS, RESEARCH and did NOT have to wade though the many "joke" posts to find/get to the TRUE RESEARCH.

That is how we use to actually SOLVE and HELPED on some cases here.

I guess all good things must come to an end and I will NEVER forget being on board SOLVING the Delia Cly case here with all the awesome devotion, dedication, research that lead up to solving that Child-Seek case by our family at the time of Websleuths.

But I see now it has changed to mostly those with little time on their hands and less on their minds about sleuthing.
Sad, Websleuths has turned into a board of joking about serious research.

It was once a very good board one of which I mostly read and only posted FACTS I had uncovered so other true sleuth's did not have to waste time on those who did NOT only NOT contribute but slowed down the way and took up real researchers precious time. Time is important to REAl researchers.

I hope someone will inform me of when/if ever Websleuths gets back to true sleuthing.

Sly
who feels sorry for those who do not understand this

So what have you come up with so far to solve this case? Any leads?

Oh good grief! I am too old to take a lecture. If you are not happy here then you are free to go on your merry way. :rolleyes:

I'm gonna get it for this (again)

i'll foot the responsibility for this one. Since humor is of course the Achilles heel of sleuthing. I should be scouring the net and beyond for ads and posts regarding bodies missing feet and lonely shoes in search of long lost bedfellows. Odes to feet should be permanently glued to my search engine. Long winded letters are to be written to detectives and police about the injustice to the missing left feet. The disgrace! To think I have been wasting your time just..well...it's worse than the pain of stubbing your pinky toe. I will light a candle at the shoe shrine I built in honor of these sweet legless feet. May we bring them home soon.

Don't worry. I'll PM you when it's safe to come back to this thread. Thanks for the stern talking to. I needed that.

i'll foot the responsibility for this one. Since humor is of course the Achilles heel of sleuthing. I should be scouring the net and beyond for ads and posts regarding bodies missing feet and lonely shoes in search of long lost bedfellows. Odes to feet should be permanently glue to my search engine. Long winded letters are to be written to detectives and police about the injustice to the missing left feet. The disgrace! To think I have been wasting your time just..well...it's worse than the pain of stubbing your pinky toe. I will light a candle at the shoe shrine I built in honor of these sweet legless feet. May we bring them home soon.

Don't worry. I'll PM you when it's safe to come back to this thread. Thanks for the stern talking to. I needed that.

:clap: Love it, mamasweets!!!

"Jeff Dolan, assistant deputy chief coroner, said Friday that an extensive examination of the remains is being made, including an attempt to generate a DNA profile of the three victims in an effort to link them to a known missing person.
. . .

"These are three separate sudden death investigations of persons unknown.
"We are attempting to identify the deceased and then determine the time and place of their death and the circumstances of their death. Was it accidental, suicide, homicide or natural."
http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/...69ae2-f94b-4688-9a28-27f7cad34b20&k=19965&p=2

Hey anyone wanna call the police over where they found those feet, maybe there was a sense of humour found there as well?

Back to the feet..... not enough info has been released about the feet to conduct any sleuthing. Perhaps when there is further information released we can gather info about missing persons and tidal flows etc. Of course it is obviously a tragedy that perhaps at least 3 people have lost their lives, and I don't believe anyone is joking about that fact, but with all we read here sometimes it is great to be able to have some light and amusing banter, just so we know that there is ok people in the world.

i'll foot the responsibility for this one. Since humor is of course the Achilles heel of sleuthing. I should be scouring the net and beyond for ads and posts regarding bodies missing feet and lonely shoes in search of long lost bedfellows. Odes to feet should be permanently glued to my search engine. Long winded letters are to be written to detectives and police about the injustice to the missing left feet. The disgrace! To think I have been wasting your time just..well...it's worse than the pain of stubbing your pinky toe. I will light a candle at the shoe shrine I built in honor of these sweet legless feet. May we bring them home soon.

Behave yourself:slap: :blowkiss:

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100&#37;" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by SLY

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

In the Bizzare and Offbeat News forum?

She's just mourning the lack of tangible cases where sleuthing would be challenging, fun and have a resolution for the victim and family. Maybe to give a sense of closure even. Though I understand her sense of loss and frustration the outlet she chose to vent is obviously flawed. We know only that there are 3 r feet size twelve in tennis shoes that could have drifted thousands of miles from their original destination. DNA testing will take weeks and that's if they get a match. I have not found any posts about bodies with lower r appendages missing nor have I found a connection to any current killers known or at large.

Wit is something that is connected to intelligence. Traits she has I see from reading through the Delia Cly forum. Very interesting read to say the least. Implying that we are taking lightly the death or disfigurement of 3 people is asinine. What is the saying about assuming things?

I am very glad there are people who have no fear of using their voice to protect people who need protecting. However, This is not one of those cases.

I wish her nothing but the best she is certainly a great asset to any unsolved case.

I remember reading a forensics article where the author talked about how humor finds its way into serious cases, during the investigation, amongst the investigators. As it was pointed out: sometimes people look to the lighter side... not out of disrespect, but out of coping and trying to comprehend what is going on.

I remember reading a forensics article where the author talked about how humor finds its way into serious cases, during the investigation, amongst the investigators. As it was pointed out: sometimes people look to the lighter side... not out of disrespect, but out of coping and trying to comprehend what is going on.

And this even happens in the Courts. Under all the stress and tension of a trial there is often humor introduced as a form of release. I remember a trial way back where the skull of a victim was being introduced as evidence and it was carried into the courtroom in an ice-cream bucket! Well! The whole courtroom cracked up! (This was in the absence of the jury, of course!)

Back to the feet..... not enough info has been released about the feet to conduct any sleuthing.

Indeed. If this had happened on the east coast of Canada my first thought would have been that a finicky shark had snacked on three hapless boaters but had found the running shoes unpalatable. There are man-eating sharks there:

mako.jpg

Wh_shark2.jpg

For those who wonder the shark on top is a North Atlantic mako caught off Nova Scotia and the one below is a great white shark from Prince Edward Island. Both these sharks are known to attack people.

I don't know of any such sharks in the Pacific Northwest however but I'd wish LE would at least release forensic info regarding the presence or not of bite marks on the remains, and an estimate of how long they had been exposed to water.

I have a bad feeling about this. If there were bite marks on them I assure you that would have been reported. I don't know this area well but I do know there are a few men missing around there whose general descriptions might support the size 12. Unless I missed something and these were found seperately and not in a container of some kind, we can expect to see something else, in 3's, eventually, imo.
I would like to see the watercooler at the FBI Behavoral Unit today.
Anybody out there a Dexter fan- count on seeing this in an episode.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back