WA WA - Cherry Greenman, 19, Waterville, 14 Sept 1976

I was wondering where the Douglas county jail was situated in 1976. It was on the fourth flour of the Courthouse in Waterville, the same town she was last seen (by who?) It's now on Washington Street in Wenatchee, Washington

The 2000 census placed the population at 1,163. [1] In 2006, the United States Census Bureau estimated the population at 1,153, [2] a decrease of 10 (-0.9%). How many people would have lived there in 1976. It is still a tiny town.

I did a search and non of her (extended) family (at least not on record or I have missed it), lived on the address 4838 S Holden St, Seattle WA 98118, so where is this record coming from? Could it be a declaration of death?

The oldest brother is not really engaged with the family much.
Did somebody find this older brother? I couldn't. I just wonder if he might have lived in Seattle, what could explain the record.

Looking at the photo cache found in Seattle after Rodney Alcala was arrested and I'm seeing some real similarities here...Thoughts?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-01-19 at 11.50.26 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-19 at 11.50.26 AM.png
    231.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Original.jpeg
    Original.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 2
Looking at the photo cache found in Seattle after Rodney Alcala was arrested and I'm seeing some real similarities here...Thoughts?
just saw that they had ruled out this being Cherry

saw this doe posted higher up but with no replies, seems to fit in with Cherry’s style- but what the heck does Scott-Lillie-2h mean??

just saw that they had ruled out this being Cherry
Oh that's good to know. I had looked at her rule-outs on NAMUS but didn't look too much further into the match. Thank you for sharing!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back