Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #8

I found this very interesting as well. At the same time, I find this may be just coincidence as the zip tie apparently came from the shop classroom as there were zip ties holding the wood together. I think it was Cal Pygott's son, Erik, that mentioned this.

Thanks for linking a story that goes against your bias.

Suicide is my conclusion based on what I know. A bias would be a conclusion based on nothing. :)

There are too many unanswered questions in this case for me to accept suicide.

I do hope the family gets answers soon.

There are cases of murder staged to look like suicides.

And vice versa. I think either are difficult to prove without a doubt. After the recent cop who staged his suicide to look like he was killed in the line of duty in Illinois, I question everything even more.

Sure hope her missing belongings are found. Those items may hold some evidence. So many unanswered questions.

I just can't imagine a criminal purposely leaving his blood behind. I think it's more likely he was bleeding from an injury or illness and that's why there was blood everywhere. The animal blood is still the weirdest part of Cheryl's case to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mu42m some ppl have nerve issues cant feel injuries while others are so high or drunk out of their mind they dont notice or care while others are one track minded their bloods not in system they dont think theyll ever be caught or theyre just trying to look for what will give them their next fix of drugs and they dont care about anything else. When my car was broken into, they didnt go through anything to find $ or medication in console. They turned on my headlights. Didnt try to stick a screwdriver or mess with my ignition or stereo. I suspect they were just high and not fully able to think straight. One of my coworkers cut her fingers at work, they bled everywhere, she had no idea (dark light) until a customer got blood all over the front of them.

I still think about Mrs. Deboer and her family grom time to time. Still concerned for my own Mother in the area, and she agrees this whole thing sounds fishy. My prayers go out to her loved ones for solid answers and closure.

I'd really love to hear from Stryker.
Although I want to know the results of the animal blood testing, and any other information that's been gathered, I'd really like him to know that we're still thinking about him and his family.
I think about Cheryl every day. My heart is still heavy over this case. :/

I'm wondering if the animal blood tests came out inconclusive....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Forgive me as I have been offline for awhile, so I may have missed some things. Has she been officially ruled a suicide or still undetermined? Crime Stoppers still has a page up asking for information about her, which seems odd to me if they do honestly think it was suicide... this is all so strange. http://www.crimestoppers.com/death-cheryl-deboer-csops-220/

Forgive me as I have been offline for awhile, so I may have missed some things. Has she been officially ruled a suicide or still undetermined? Crime Stoppers still has a page up asking for information about her, which seems odd to me if they do honestly think it was suicide... this is all so strange. http://www.crimestoppers.com/death-cheryl-deboer-csops-220/

Information could support any of the possible causes of death, perhaps someone saw her walking etc.

Not much to update...
So far no missing belongings recovered, cell phone, car keys, credit cards. No further evidence has come forward to support involvement of another individual being at the crime scene. Evidence from computer forensics didn't turn up anything to support suicide theory. Still waiting on blood test results from blood stain on passenger side. Still waiting on evidence gathered from inside her car. Detective confirmed via review of evidence that there was never a zip tie recovered from inside the car or at culvert location.

My assumption is LE / ME will rule suicide due to lack of evidence of another person being involved. Numerous co-workers, friends, and family still don't believe she would of done this to her self, based on what we/they know about my mom's personality etc... I am not saying suicide is impossible but I still have doubts.

Memorial day weekend friends, family, and some of her coworkers gathered to celebrate what would have been her 54th birthday. I will continue to update this board if anything significant comes along or a final determination has been made by the ME / LE.

I still think of you and your family. I'm so glad there is closeness in your relationships.

I'm so sorry that you still don't have answers Stryker. I hope you get them soon! I'm a bit surprised that you have not gotten blood results yet.

My prayers are with your family daily.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Not much to update...
So far no missing belongings recovered, cell phone, car keys, credit cards. No further evidence has come forward to support involvement of another individual being at the crime scene. Evidence from computer forensics didn't turn up anything to support suicide theory. Still waiting on blood test results from blood stain on passenger side. Still waiting on evidence gathered from inside her car. Detective confirmed via review of evidence that there was never a zip tie recovered from inside the car or at culvert location.

My assumption is LE / ME will rule suicide due to lack of evidence of another person being involved. Numerous co-workers, friends, and family still don't believe she would of done this to her self, based on what we/they know about my mom's personality etc... I am not saying suicide is impossible but I still have doubts.

Memorial day weekend friends, family, and some of her coworkers gathered to celebrate what would have been her 54th birthday. I will continue to update this board if anything significant comes along or a final determination has been made by the ME / LE.

You're a good man stryker for coming back to update.

Thoughts to you and yours

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0157.jpg
    IMG_0157.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 786
Thank you so much for sharing, stryker. May you all find peace :rose:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, stryker57.

Thank you for the update.

I hope that there are answers really soon. I know how difficult and heartbreaking all of this has been for you and your family.

Many Hugs!!!!

Stryker, thank you so much for your update, but even more, thank you for telling us about your gathering to honor your mom, and the lovely image you posted. I think about your mom often, and I continue to send love and good wishes your way. I wish I could help somehow but all I can say is that I care.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghostrider2000
Back