GUILTY WA - Delbert Belton, 88, beaten to death, Spokane, 21 Aug 2013

I think both are zipup jackets, only it's partially unzipped in a second image. White tshirt is peaking out in both photos.
Are they on some sort of team/group if they are wearing the same clothing?

That is what I was wondering. One looks a bit stouter and taller then the other. These are some good pictures I have no doubt they will be found if the media continues to push this story with the pictures. National TV would be great.

I woke up to this this morning, I am shocked and tired of this! Again teenagers, so we cannot execute them......we need to put the dp back on the table for minor's! I cannot image how this elderly gentle man must of felt, as his life slipped away from him at the hands of evil! Again I ask were are the parents? We need to charge them right beside their offspring!!!!!

Yea. But I think the pants are short in the second image also. Short pants and some sort of red sport shoes in the first photo. What kind of style is that?

If they are two different people with the same outfit, then I am with you regarding a team or an affiliation. It would also make them far more noticeable when out and about.

Maybe they are twins.

As to the style, I am wait out of the mainstream when it comes to urban chic. The shorts look like basketball type shorts. Maybe there is a league for pick up games?

And no, I am not promoting a stereotype based on their skin color :). Pick up is cross culture as far as I am aware.

Fox News says there has been an arrest made...I have to leave for work....they should have an update in a few....

For some reason those red sneakers look like DC Design sneakers to me.

Where is even an ounce of human decency in this? What kind of animals would do this to an elderly, helpless man? My heart breaks............
RIP Mr Belton. Thank you for your selfless service to our country. I'm so sorry that this happened to you in the country you fought to defend.

In my opinion, the bolded and underlined word above describes the alleged perps in this murder very nicely - as well as some others that are being discussed.

Fox News Spokane is reporting one arrest as breaking news.

Thank you, alwayslooking!! From your link:

A suspect in the brutal beating of a World War II veteran who later died from his injuries has been arrested, as police in Spokane, Washington continue to search for a second attacker.

Police confirmed the arrest but did not identify the suspect accused in the Wednesday parking lot attack.

Authorities continue to search for another suspect who is described as an African-American male between the ages of 16 and 19.
Please tell me the age is some kind of joke. What is this world coming to? :(

Sickening! Killing elderly people is really low. :stormingmad:

AS IF it can't get any sadder than it was...he reportedly was waiting in the parking lot for a female, so that she wouldn't be in the parking lot alone.

Re the animals that did this - what is lower than low?!?!?!?

CNN is pulling racist comments like wildfire right now. Good for them.

So the two of them were wearing matching outfits? It's the same clothing in both photos.

It looks like on is wearing a zip front hoodie. I don't see the zipper on the second perp. It does look awfully similar though.

A scheduled 2pm news conference may get delayed. Spokane police are handling a breaking hostage situation at the moment.

Officers responded to reports of shots fired near East Sprague Avenue and South Fiske Street. The suspect is reportedly armed and has at least one person held hostage at the Double Eagle Pawn Shop on the 3000 block of East Sprague.

A KREM 2 News Crew is headed to the scene. Check with KREM.com and watch KREM 2 News at Noon for the latest updates on this developing situation.

http://www.krem.com/news/Police-respond-to-hostage-situation-in-Downtown-Spokane-220837461.html

Names released in court documents... Demetrius Glenn is in custody ( has cut on hand) Sources tell KREM 2 Demetrius Glenn has a lenghty criminal history. He was convicted of assault and riot and was supposed to be in court on Aug 28 for another charge.

Kenan Adams-Kinard, second suspect. A broken flashlight was found in car with victim,

http://www.krem.com/home/Arrest-made-in-beating-death-of-WWII-veteran--220813971.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back