GUILTY WA - Delbert Belton, 88, beaten to death, Spokane, 21 Aug 2013

I have to say that I am literally embarrassed that this has happened in my city. This poor man was beaten to death for no reason - he was being a gentleman and wanted to accompany his lady friend into the building.

As noted above, we've had a hostage situation happening today. Yesterday there was a shooting just a mile or so north from where Mr. Belton was murdered.

Dear God....this all makes me so sad and disgusted.

I am repulsed by the American flag head rag in the facebook photo. The Red, White & Blue that Mr Shorty fought for in WW2. Young thugs ~ how dare they!

Prayers for the memory of Mr Shorty.

Daily Mail:

Pictured: The teens who 'beat WWII vet, 88, to death with flashlights in random attack in parking lot

Delbert Belton, 88, was set upon in the parking lot of the Eagles Lodge in Spokane, Washington on Wednesday night

He died on Thursday morning in hospital after being admitted with serious head injuries

His daughter-in-law says doctors said he was found bleeding from all parts of his face

Demetrius Glenn, 16, arrested and charged with first-degree murder

Police are searching for second suspect, Kenan Adams Kinard, 16

Glenn has long juvenile criminal history and will be tried as adult in Belton's slaying

Adams Kinard was convicted of theft and assault in June

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-88-dies-brutally-beaten.html#ixzz2cpkJoTWr

We have fostered a generation of savages

RIP Mr. Belton, a true American Hero

Daughter-in-law Bobby Belton told KREM-TV she received the police call and had to break the news to her ill husband.
'They used those great, big heavy flashlights,'' she said. 'The doctor said he was bleeding from all parts of his face.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-88-dies-brutally-beaten.html#ixzz2cpqqLNQ7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

When I read this, it suddenly came, to me that this was NOT about robbery. Two healthy young men can take anything they wish from an elderly 88 year old man. They couldhave had his money, his car...how could the poor old gentleman stop them. But theytook those heavy flashlights and beat him.

This is about wanting to kill. No other explanation possible IMO.

Names released in court documents... Demetrius Glenn is in custody ( has cut on hand) Sources tell KREM 2

[]Demetrius Glenn has a lenghty criminal history. He was convicted of assault and riot and was supposed to be in court on Aug 28 for another charge.

Kenan Adams-Kinard, second suspect. A broken flashlight was found in car with victim,

http://www.krem.com/home/Arrest-made-in-beating-death-of-WWII-veteran--220813971.html
Bolded by me... Because he's only 16 years old.

...and who is responsible for his being let loose on our streets? (besides his "parents".

This story breaks my heart and enrages it too. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Names released in court documents... Demetrius Glenn is in custody ( has cut on hand) Sources tell KREM 2 Demetrius Glenn has a lenghty criminal history. He was convicted of assault and riot and was supposed to be in court on Aug 28 for another charge.

Kenan Adams-Kinard, second suspect. A broken flashlight was found in car with victim,

http://www.krem.com/home/Arrest-made-in-beating-death-of-WWII-veteran--220813971.html

Lengthy criminal record and still roaming the streets committing more crimes. Our judicial system is broken. Build more jails and get these animals off the streets when they get started instead of waiting until they kill or maim someone.

O.M.G. There is some serious nastiness going on K.K.'s facebook pg right now. Mr. Belton's granddaughter is posting and kk's friends are not being friendly. Jmo

https://www.facebook.com/kenan.kinard?fref=browse_search

Wow. From the little I read there are people who actually believe it's okay to beat an 88-year old man to death without provocation and that it counts as some sort of "revenge" for the Zimmerman verdict. IMO, the feds should begin to look into these "random" attacks as hate crimes but I doubt that will happen. IMO, this is what happens when people conflate "civil rights" with a violent assault. Sick minds. JMO, OMO, and MOO.

Wow. From the little I read there are people who actually believe it's okay to beat an 88-year old man to death without provocation and that it counts as some sort of "revenge" for the Zimmerman verdict. IMO, the feds should begin to look into these "random" attacks as hate crimes but I doubt that will happen. IMO, this is what happens when people conflate "civil rights" with a violent assault. Sick minds. JMO, OMO, and MOO.

Sadly, I'm not surprised and I'll just leave it at that.

Sadly, I'm not surprised and I'll just leave it at that.

I wasn't as surprised as I wish I could have been. :/ I think the Oklahoma thing tipped me over the edge.

Is it just me, or do a few of those comments sound like they know where he is? I hope they keep talking.

I still want to know why this monster was walking the streets at all. Hope someone gets held responsible, publicly at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Facebook comments really show the lowest common denominator of modern communication. I know how depressing it is, but just remember they don't represent everyone.

I was praying that I would wake up to the second arrest today! The first thing I did was go to Kenan's facebook, what a disappointment, someone has to be helping him to stay out there. What kind of person would aid a murderer? Probably one of the friends of his I see on fb, that have no souls!

These are acts of souless individuals and this violence has to stop....

Parents---> please really look at your children and what is going on with them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back