GUILTY WA - Four people murdered in three-state killing spree, Sept-Oct 2011

http://www.kirotv.com/news/29356637/detail.html

From the above link/article:

According to court papers, David Joseph Pedersen was recently released from an Oregon prison where he served time on for robbery and assault. He is a mixed martial arts fighter who was put on medical leave two weeks ago after being knocked out.

David Joseph Pedersen was in town last weekend visiting his father, Leslie Pederson's husband, David.

Police said the two men and [Leslie and David Pederson's] SUV are missing.

I'm thinking there is a possibility that the father is a victim in this crime as well. Probable? Don't know yet. But he wasn't in Cody's car when it was at the gas station--the stepson's girlfriend was and a male passenger. Logic tells me the passenger was the stepson.

oh my that poor kid, this just sounds bizarre

Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time. It sure sounds like Cody was! Maybe he stopped along the way for a pitstop and was jacked. Or stopped to "help" and was jacked.

Somehow, I really don't think this will be a good ending. Although he could be injured somewhere.

People are just appallingly cruel and mean.

*sigh* (Oh Cody why couldn't you have taken a different route, or been half an hour later or earlier. Something to take you away from the path of whomever you crossed.)

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2011/10/state_and_feds_search_for_miss.html

... the search for Myers has grown to include multiple law enforcement agencies at state and federal levels.

The Yamhill County Sheriff's Office is teaming with the Oregon Crime Victims' Services Division and the police departments of Newberg-Dundee, Keizer, Salem and Everett. The Marion County Sheriff's Office, Oregon State Police and the U.S. Marshals Service are also involved.

With so many searching, I'm still hopeful Cody will be found. And I'm so very much hoping he will be found alive.

From KGW reporter's twitter
@mark_hanrahan

mark_hanrahan Mark Hanrahan

OSP just posted these pics ahead of missing teen, Cody Myers press conference. http://yfrog.com/kh9c7rjj

31 seconds ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

What time is the presser supposed to start? All the KPTV link is showing right now is traffic cams.

many local media are also tweeting the pc
@KOINLocal6
@sjpublicsafety

are just a few I follow

PRESSER RECAP

(Capt. Kent Summers speaking)

-"Have came to the conclusion, over the last couple of days, that Cody may be in very, very serious danger".

-Cell phone is non-operative. No activity on his bank account.

-Working closely with Oregon State Police, and several local and state level agencies.

-2 Suspects are David Pederson (also goes by the name 'Joey'), white male, 31 years old, numerous tattoos and Holly Grigsby, white female, 24 years old.
-LE believes the 2 suspects have abandoned the black 2010 Jeep they were originally driving (LE has NOT located the vehicle, and needs the public to be on the lookout). Vehicle is believed to be somewhere in the Salem area.

-LE now believes the 2 suspects are operating Cody's car (1999 white plymouth breeze). Asking public to be on the lookout for that as well. Several sightings of that car and the suspects in the valley area.

-Suspects are believed to be armed and dangerous. Call Oregon State Police Tip Line (888-780-5678) if you've seen the suspects or either car.

-Describes Cody as a very calm, loving, Christian kid who loves music. Worked at a construction company in the summers and was very well liked by all employees. Calls his mother at least once a day. Loves his family.

-Looking into lots of possibilites including that the suspects are camping, or staying in Cody's vehicle.

KOINLocal6 KOIN Local 6
Hastings confirms: Two suspects in Everett WA murder could be in missing #CodyMyers' car. 99 Plymouth Breeze (white) OR Plates 025-CCH.
47 seconds ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

KOINLocal6 KOIN Local 6
OSP TIPLINE: 888-780-5678 for #CodyMyers. David Pedersen, 31, and Holly Grigsby, 24, are suspects. Pedersen also goes by "Joey."
Favorite Retweet Reply

2 Suspects are David Pederson (also goes by the name 'Joey'), white male, 31 years old, numerous tattoos and Holly Grigsby, white female, 24 years old.

This is breaking my heart. I can't imagine what his poor family is going through. :(

10/02 shortly after midnight someone reported a possible DUII driver NB on I-5 near Millersburg, vehicle fit description of Cody's vehicle. LE was not able to locate vehicle

Purchase made at convenience store on 10/02 in Salem w/debit card

If anyone uses twitter, this reporter for the Statesman Journal in Salem is one that is always on top of things going on in the Salem area..

https://twitter.com/#!/sjpublicsafety

sjpublicsafety Stacey Barchenger
Police: suspects in Wash. homicide seen twice in missing teen #CodyMyers car, once at #Salemor convenience store. twitpic.com/6v7l6e
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back