GUILTY WA - Four people murdered in three-state killing spree, Sept-Oct 2011

These are some ruthless people. I am very worried about Cody's safety.

14j7r4g.jpg

Pretty distinctive tatoos on the poi. She looks as if she would be pretty easy to identify as well. However, my advice would be not to get too close to look! Any suspicion that locals have need to be fast reported and observe from a distance.

This is really skeery to anyone living around the area. I've been warning everyone I know! I pray they catch this duo sooner than later!

http://myeverettnews.com/

David Jones Pedersen is considered a missing and endangered person. David has been missing since the murder of Leslie Pedersen, his wife, and he has not been heard from or seen since Monday September 26th. He is the father of David Joseph Pedersen, who is a suspect in the murder of Leslie Pedersen.

http://everett.komonews.com/news/crime/675469-killing-everett-woman-linked-ore-teens-disappearance

Detectives investigating the case also have been unable to find the woman's husband, David Pedersen, who was last seen leaving the home a few days before the discovery of his wife's body. He left with his son and his son's girlfriend, who were up for a visit from Portland, Ore.

Link to the scanner thread: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Remember, what you hear on the scanner must remain in the Scanner forum. If there is some activity on the scanner, you can post here to let everyone know to go in the scanner forum for information.

I can't say it enough, this is really skeery.

I am very afraid for Cody.

This is a bad situation, and those 2 suspects driving his car are very dangerous people. Their photos are just chilling to look at. They have those dead, soulless eyes...

I put the pictures of the person in the video next to a picture of Holly Grigsby. I think it is the same person.

cody.jpg

Gosh...my nerves are tore up about this. I can only imagine what Cody's family is going through.

Praying for Cody...and all those who love him and are searching for him.

The tattoos on Pedersons neck, hands and face should be very easy to identify him by.

They seem like very experienced criminals though (in the sense that they are ditching cars, and committing very serious crimes) so I'm sure they are taking precautions (trying to change their appearances, changing the license plates on the car, etc).

The tattoos on Pedersons neck, hands and face should be very easy to identify him by.

They seem like very experienced criminals though (in the sense that they are ditching cars, and committing very serious crimes) so I'm sure they are taking precautions (trying to change their appearances, changing the license plates on the car, etc).

I doubt Pederson is the fearful type. He seems hardcore. And if he was willing to kill his own relative...then there's probably not much else he isn't willing to do, crimewise.

I'm hoping they find these two before they take another car...or worse.

Jeez, I got goose bumps all over me from this story! Not looking very hopeful for Cody if this is the scum that has his car. They don't look or sound like the type to let him walk away

This is really skeery to anyone living around the area. I've been warning everyone I know! I pray they catch this duo sooner than later!

They can't catch these two fast enough for me. The thought of a cross country crime spree keeps coming to mind.

ETA: And I keep thinking that now that Cody's car description is out there, another car has been taken by some means.

This case was just mentioned on the Eugene news. They didn't say much more on KEZI, but they did have another pic of Cody. :rose:

Pedersen’s convictions date to 1997, when he was 16 and convicted of robbery in Marion County, public records show. He spent nearly six years in prison and was released in January 2003.

Less than a month later, he was arrested on charges that included assaulting a police officer in Eastern Oregon’s Umatilla County. He was convicted on one count and spent seven years in prison. He was released May 24.

Grigsby spent time in prison for a variety of minor charges beginning in 2006, including identity theft and unauthorized use of a vehicle. After completing probation, she was again sentenced in 2008 on identity theft charges. She served two years.http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...isappearance/2011/10/04/gIQArxjmLL_story.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back