GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

Every picture of him on the Internet screams punk kid.

So the inmates in the maximum prison will see him as this as well.

He just doesn't want to mention the rape part because he knows that he will probably get raped in a maximum prison as well.

http://nypost.com/2016/04/13/slain-mom-dismembered-in-own-home-pruning-saw-found-near-bathtub/

"The judge on Tuesday instructed media not to show Charlton’s face, saying he didn’t want to prejudice a potential jury trial."

This is not that unusual, the judge in my opinion is taking all the right steps to insure that the jury is not tainted and leaving no room for error in the case of an appeal.

BUT is that only related to marks on his face or is this going to go on and on?

Oh Dexter this dude is gonna be killed in prison. He has done jail in jail - not with a bunch of hardened felon serious folks. He is gonna open his big mouth IMO and find a shank in his left kidney!! He is heading for big boy time- aint gonna make it IMO

To everyone who has recently joined WS and also come out of lurkdom because of Ingrid's heartbreaking case, I just wanted to welcome you. I look forward to hearing your perspectives, and gaining new insight.

We all began as newbies here, and I know one of the things I value very much about WS is learning from my peers. Together, we stand, proudly united in the fight for #JusticeForIngrid and her precious daughters! :rose:

So :sleuth: on :websleuther:

:welcome4:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BUT is that only related to marks on his face or is this going to go on and on?

No I believe once he is healed we will see his face. Or once the jury has been selected, but my opinion is once he is healed.

I think she might have been raped as well. I posted that way back but I didn't think anyone agreed with me.

I definitely agree with you. He wasn't a Scott Peterson or OJ.

He was a broke guy who thought he was King Henry Tudor.

He is a murderer that is making the police work harder without getting him to confess.

But he must be colorblind to the trashcans or do not know that recycling pick up do not want to smell decomposition in recycling bins.

So he is not a serial killer. Or if he is. Then his victims were run aways that he encountered while still owning a car and having a favorite place to stash them at.

So imo. He went for the rape while the kids were at dads. Then he panicked and killed and finished things with dismemberment.

But he also felt obligated to text mom back the next day.

So this schmuck is not a Ted Bundy.

But he is also not a first time offender when dealing with the police.
Do you think her dating profile would bring any other motivations to light? Help find any other possible victims?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I think she might have been raped as well. I posted that way back but I didn't think anyone agreed with me.
I've been thinking that Ingrid may have been raped also. There is a possibility that he may have been too inebriated to actually do it, which along with her rejection could have thrown him into a rage. JMO

I think since he has such an extensive criminal history he has much hate for LE and since he thinks he's so much smarter then everyone a big haha by spreading her body in different places. Like a big game to him. He wanted to make LE work hard use up city and county resources, manpower, also terrorize the community. A big *advertiser censored** you to law enforcement and people who have wronged him. As sick as he is I think he's proud of what he did to Ingrid.

I'm not convinced they ever made it to that game until I hear it confirmed by LE. Will have to wait and see

I'm not convinced they ever made it to that game i just i just i just have the same doubts and I aint all that beleiving the bar cr*p either !!

I'm not convinced they ever made it to that game i just i just i just have the same doubts and I aint all that beleiving the bar cr*p either !!

Are you thinking he assumed his sister would cover for him and say that he was there at the bar? I've wondered that.

For now, I am assuming they went to the game and to the bar....though I admit it's strange no spectators or bar patrons have talked to the media about that.

jmo

I also have doubts they ever attended the game. I would think the ballpark could tell LE their tickets had or had not been scanned.

This is a really baffling case to me. I'm having a hard time making sense of it. On one hand, it looks premeditated, but then on the other hand, it seems something made him snap, and do what he did. He seems very disorganized, not even knowing the recycle had already been collected that day, and haphazardly disposing the bags in different containers around the city.

Just hope her three little girls will find comfort and peace, somehow.

IMHO

No I believe once he is healed we will see his face. Or once the jury has been selected, but my opinion is once he is healed.

I agree the judge will allow media to show him once his face is healed, and I'm glad the judge did this now to protect claims from him later to try to get out of his conviction.

Once he's healed, I highly doubt the judge will continue to conceal the face. There's a presumption the media can come and film what they want. He had a reason to not allow it while his face is injured. I can't think of what justification he'd have after that.

Do you think her dating profile would bring any other motivations to light? Help find any other possible victims?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

In all honesty. A rapist is a rapist. And your profile doesn't have anything to do with it in a rapists eyes.

Jmo.

A woman can glance at a man and get raped while he thought you gave him the sex ok symbol.

So who knows.

Now some of Johns exes mentioned domestic violence.

So did some experience domestic rapes as well?

And we all shudder to even speculate ,,,, caniblism, necrophelia throwing Hannibel at his mothers face 5 years agfter it was released is truly quite well just quite............................all behavior has meaning ...your fighting with your parents and somehow you know where the video Hannibel is

and guys I got the sense that he was not "living" there when this happened, I think they came home from whatever and he was in their house He would have been what around 27 . It comes off like he was living there I donot think so

I think he broke in to steal some stuff , and that is what the arguement was about, parents have to be pretty tired/scared of him to file a restaining order againist ones child. It cant be like one incident IMO they had been scared of him for some time. The notion, (I bet if we go to the timeline) he was not living in that house with his mom and dad when the Hannibel stuff happened .

I agree the judge will allow media to show him once his face is healed, and I'm glad the judge did this now to protect claims from him later to try to get out of his conviction.

Once he's healed, I highly doubt the judge will continue to conceal the face. There's a presumption the media can come and film what they want. He had a reason to not allow it while his face is injured. I can't think of what justification he'd have after that.

Good we need to see his face, and how he reacts to what is going on in the courtroom and hey procedures in the legal system are what they are , but common sense says , it does not matter where it is tried , homosapians just have an aversion to chopping someone up . So in some way this is all mute. We all know IMO he will never walk free again.

We all know IMO he will never walk free again.

I really hope that's the case but I'm not totally confident of that yet (he's so young and it's Washington). :(

Hi Curious

How are ya??

Mu
maybe not by law, but he IMO aint gonna be able to cope with the big boys, his narrisim and interment explosive stuff is gonna get him killed by inmates IMO

I just dont thinks those guys are too ok with chopping up a stunning 40 yr old woman with three kids , and in big boys club there are serious gangs

Is there a reason there's no confirmation of an actual timeline specifically if they actually attended the game and went to a bar? I don't understand if it would harm the investigation to let the public know if they were at that game!

I think stuffing someone in a suitcase as in the Shauna Haynes case, or chopping someone up as in this tragic case infuriates most people. It's almost a killer's duper delight that they think they'll get away with it. Shows added disrespect as though it were not a precious human life they snuffed out. Makes it so much harder on the loved ones. I know I'll be haunted by what this depraved man did to Ingrid.

(Hi to you, too, CARIIS!)

I'm watching the TV show called Intervention. While I don't know if drugs were a part of this horrific crime or not, watching these addicts with heroin, I'm speechless. This one lady, Karissa, was doing 10-20 bags of heroin and working! When confronted, she was very hostile.

Dismembering a body would take time. Hours. I just can't imagine.
EVIL!

Imo. John was a petty criminal that sometimes beat on his significant others.

But John should now realize that he went too far.

So John can blame mom or whomever.

But my tears are for Ingrid while John can kill himself for all that I care.

So I'm just tired by the asinine people that don't hesitate to take a life.

But these same people want to plea not guilty or they want to negotiate a plea deal to save their lives.

So if you snapped while trying to rape Ingrid.

Then <modsnip> and may you be forgiven in the afterlife.

But don't look at us to spare your life or to minimize your sentence you sick <modsnip>

Jmo.

I used to always watch Intervention, but don't get that channel anymore. I thought the girl that huffed cans of computer cleaner was going insane right before my eyes.

I can't see JC being a steady crack user, but maybe it's on the streets up there more than I think. I see him more as "taking whatever he can score" and I think Meth would be more common with the day laborers crew. You can stay up for days and days on Meth and I've heard it sometimes makes for kinky sadistic thoughts. He probably has to scrounge for alcohol money, and scrounge for a place to stay, so I don't think he can afford to be too fussy about which drugs he prefers on a steady basis.

Just my opinion which is subject to change upon convincing arguments from others.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back