Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
by her parents? I am not sure I believe that if they are the source of that. I can see them saying that just to appease police. I just don't think we have a true and accurate timeline here yet. Just a feeling.. and opinion.

But what about the 12 yr old? I dont think a 12 yr old would keep quiet about whether their baby sis was home and safe that night, imo. I mean, if the parents said she was home and sleep, and she was not, I think the older sibs would spill the beans.

Ok......here's the difference:
Trailer parks have "dwellings" you can just back up your hitch on a sub compact vehicle, unhook your utilities by unplugging an electrical cable, unscrewing a hose and hit the road. And they usually have a license plate and brake lights on the back of them. They are built to be aerodynamic and virtually seamless. They are usually 8 feet wide, the max is 10.

Mobile homes require yearly property taxes, utilities that are connected the way a standard stick built home has, insulation with an actual "R" factor, 4-6 inch exterior walls, standard duct work for AC and heating, full size water heaters, many have fireplaces or woodstoves, you need transport permits to move them from point A to point B (In Az they're called Class C permits) and the majority are built to such a code, that they can be placed on permanent foundations in stick built home communities.
And you need a tractor trailer to move them, although, in a pinch, a one ton truck will do but LE will pull you over for an oversized load. Their widths are 12-16 feet (per half if you're talking a double wide) and height with axles and tires, an average of 13 1/2 feet. You have to plot out your route and get it approved through DOT, to avoid low overpasses, overhead utilities, low weight bearing bridges and narrow roads.
Hope that clarifies!

That is a difference to you, And that is fine but around here, There is no difference. IT is all called the same thing.

how do we know the other kids were there?
I don't know. This case is just so insane to me.
Watching the dad's video got me saucy. I know the feeling of having a child missing for just a short time, And 2 days later he is joking about her being out and about and being independent and that if she is staying somewhere, send her home.. She has a home here.
I don't know. I believe at this point they are two different issues. Her care and her death.. But her care upsets me so much.

Reportedly, the 8 and 12 yr old were home that night. But I find it very odd that a 6 yr old had to go search for playmates when she had older sibs home. Couldnt they have walked to the park together?

Yes. She was killed by someone. She did not just wander off and fall down dead. My guess is that she was buried.

Did police release a COD or MOD? Or, did they say she was killed? I honestly don't know. Haven't been keeping up with the case.

Again, this is just opinion and maybe regional. Around here, They have some nice mobile homes.. But they are still in the trailer park. It is gated and has a guard on duty. Nice little community but there is no difference in what it is called.

I suspect it may be regional and in the PNW anyway, folks who live in MHPs don't like their communities called trailer parks, for the very reasons I've mentioned. They're proud of their homes and communities and don't want people to get the wrong idea. I've never lived in one myself but did work in them for several years, and that's the only reason I understand it.

I suspect it may be regional and in the PNW anyway, folks who live in MHPs don't like their communities called trailer parks, for the very reasons I've mentioned. They're proud of their homes and communities and don't want people to get the wrong idea. I've never lived in one myself but did work in them for several years, and that's the only reason I understand it.

I just really don't think it matters. Not at all and not here. IMO

Sorry but that's just infuriating to me, and atrocious, neglectful, horrid parenting. We don't live on the planet Utopia. In this day and age you have to be cautious. What kind of parent, seriously, allows their little 3 yr old to run around the neighborhood? I'm sorry but the parents here irk me to no end and I can't help but feel that if they are not in any way responsible directly for her death, that they still contributed to it by their lax parenting. That's about all I can say without getting banned.

But could that neighbor have just "assumed" she was 3 years old because she was tiny? She's part Filipino, most of their children are small compared to the average "white American" child. Her mother is tiny from what I can tell from MSM pics. I'd say under 5' easily.

Did police release a COD or MOD? Or, did they say she was killed? I honestly don't know. Haven't been keeping up with the case.

LE said there will definitely be a criminal investigation. Something to the effect of, she didn't just walk out into the woods, fall down and die. No COD or MOD yet.

But could that neighbor have just "assumed" she was 3 years old because she was tiny? She's part Filipino, most of their children are small compared to the average "white American" child. Her mother is tiny from what I can tell from MSM pics. I'd say under 5' easily.

No. because they are saying that she has been running around like this since she was 3. So for years now. Not that she looks 3 now.

I think it has something to do with the term "trailer trash". I believe you know and I know what that is. That's why we discern one from the other.:gaah:

What local teen MP was actually quoted as saying was

"M, 14, was one of the last people to see Jenise. She said they were together Saturday night. “I was hanging out with her all day Friday and Saturday and I woke up and didn’t see her at all Sunday,” M said." http://q13fox.com/2014/08/06/search-for-missing-6-year-old-continues-to-intensify/

This is M and friend D, residents of the mobile home park

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/loc...a-wellknown-presence-in-neighborhood_29691205

During the press conference, didn't they say to watch for people wearing long sleeves....just saying

Again, this is just MOO but I was with a family member not long after he and his partner discovered a mother and her two toddlers slashed to death from a drug deal gone bad. I knew what he'd seen but just days after, he was joking around like his usual self, cracking jokes, etc. That was his first murder scene and as all cops say, finding kids is the worst. It was for him too but he put training into practice (and was also in department counselling, which I didn't know at the time) and seemed his jovial self. Those of us who never see the stuff cops see have a hard time understanding. I'm just grateful I never have to see it, or deal with it.

I was married to a police officer for 20+ years until his death (complications of diabetes) and I worked 18 years in a trauma unit/ER. I know first hand about burnout for both professions and you take light hearted happy interventions where ever and whenever you can. LE and emergency workers have my utmost respect.

What really stood out to me is that this M girl was obviously accustomed to seeing Jenise daily. Then Sunday - nothing. If M was someone who saw Jenise every day (and that's just an assumption) then did *anyone* really see her Sunday? If she was still around in the park, wouldn't her normal routine include going to see M? I would think so. I'd sure love to know reported to LE that they saw Jenise Sunday, and if *anyone* else can back that up.

Why didn't any kids that Jenise played with on a daily basis come looking for her on Sunday?

A four-day search for a missing Washington girl who vanished from her home over the weekend came to a tragic end Thursday, as authorities said they believe they have found the body of 6-year-old Jenise Wright.

Authorities in Kitsap County said Thursday afternoon that they're trying to narrow in on a suspect, and they're "not ruling out anything."

"This is going to be a criminal investigation, there's no doubt about that," said Deputy Scott Wilson with the Kitsap County sheriff's office.

An autopsy scheduled for Friday will determine the manner and cause of death, Wilson said, but "we suspect that she just did not go off by herself and fall into some bushes and die."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/07/jenise-wright-search-child-body-found-near-mobile-home-park/

I also heard that these woods are densely packed with blackberry bushes and it has made the ground search difficult.

It would be a good bet that the person or people who put her there may have a lot of scrapes and scratches from those bushes.

She wasn't buried. She was shoved into the bushes....I'll look for a link but I read it here.

It was stated during the presser that she was found in the bushes. I don't know if there's a link to the presser yet, but that's where it would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv