WA WA - Jeremiah Foco, 34, Seattle, 21 July 2015

I wonder if anything was going on with his job?
Any special clients. Any requests for days off.. time away?

Friends? Girlfriends? wife Kids?

Not married, no kids, TONS of friends, but no girlfriend.
He was actually supposed to travel from Seattle to Michigan sometime this month for his nephew's birthday. He didn't really confirm a specific date when he would be coming in spite of his sister bugging him about it so they could make plans. He was already missing by the time the nephew's birthday came.

...Maybe I watch to many law and orders.

when I read his computer crashed then his computer is missing along with him the 2 IMO go hand in hand and is an event that is possibly the reason he is missing.

On a tv show, the bus terminal's surveillance system having a glitch would also be tied in to the story line.

I, too, think it's a good possibility that Jeremiah left on his own.

I'm not sure how his computer would tie into it though. If he had something on it that shouldn't be there, he'd know how to remove it without leaving a trace. I suppose if his hard drive did crash and something was on it that shouldn't be, he'd be worried that the techs retrieving data from the crashed drive would notice.

His driver's license is missing ? Passport ?

DL is gone. Friends couldn't find passport in his apartment (after looking in obvious places) and the police have asked them not to re-enter the apt.

On a tv show, the bus terminal's surveillance system having a glitch would also be tied in to the story line.

I, too, think it's a good possibility that Jeremiah left on his own.

I'm not sure how his computer would tie into it though. If he had something on it that shouldn't be there, he'd know how to remove it without leaving a trace. I suppose if his hard drive did crash and something was on it that shouldn't be, he'd be worried that the techs retrieving data from the crashed drive would notice.

Oh I think the Glitch fits in also but I was waiting on that one lol.
there are devices u can use to scramble the video....
If that is the only glitch that day then yea very strange.

And I do think the computer problems are related to all this.
Maybe there is something on there.
Can Oracle see what he was doing on the computer without the computer?

DL is gone. Friends couldn't find passport in his apartment (after looking in obvious places) and the police have asked them not to re-enter the apt.[/QUOTE

I guess he had his D/L in his wallet IDK, there would have been a lot of people around that time of day. Can't see anything happening to him there that morning. Sounds like he maybe wanted some space, but I read that his family thinks it is a case of foul play.

Why would LE keep his friends out of the apartment, I wonder ? I read that his friends were actually the ones who recognized him on the video. Glad that they are doing searches. Sounds like he has some good friends, and so it seems odd that they hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary regarding him. jmo

I would normally suspect left on his own but this one seems different to me for some reason. Not sure what I think because he isn't a small person someone could just push around, so hum at a loss. I do hope he is ok and will be found.

Wonder if he was ever sent to work abroad by Oracle ? Did he have friends/colleagues abroad ?

did he have a deadline to finish some work? did his boss pressure him & he lied and told his boss that his harddrive crashed? is it possible that in reality he never did any of the work and so couldn't go into work because then he would be exposed - work not finished, harddrive not actually crashed?

maybe he panicked and took off & just doesn't even know what his next step is - that would explain no strange financial transactions prior to because he didn't plan this

now he's stuck with whatever money he had on him because he's afraid to use his cards?

he's close by IMO & just holed up in a cheap hotel somewhere BUT contemplating/planning a trip abroad to start a new life

IMHO

Can Oracle see what he was doing on the computer without the computer?...

It's possible, but I don't know how likely. One of my sons is a software engineer. At work, the work he does is automatically backed up to the company's cloud server. I imagine it would be from home as well. But it may be that only work in specific folders get backed up, so there may be other things on the computer he might not want found. But what??? The only things I can thing of is *advertiser censored* and if he were involve in corporate espionage. But if the latter, it wouldn't have been too smart to have anything related to that on his work computer.

Also, the current trend is for software engineers/programmers to work in teams, so it would be likely that other employees would be aware of his progress (or lack thereof).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oracle_Database

some of these processors are 50 grand$$$$$$

That's not the price of the processor. That is the licensing cost per 2 cores for their highest level enterprise class DB software. So if a DB server has 2 quad-cores (8 cores), then licensing will cost 50k X every 2 cores = $200,000.

His laptop was worth no more than 3k, however the information that it stored could be priceless.

That's not the price of the processor. That is the licensing cost per 2 cores for their highest level enterprise class DB software. So if a DB server has 2 quad-cores (8 cores), then licensing will cost 50k X every 2 cores = $200,000.

His laptop was worth no more than 3k, however the information that it stored could be priceless.

lol not the lap top.
Oracl

Could his calling work and telling them his computer crashed give him time to get away,
explaining to work why he is not online...

Is it absolutely certain that it was him on the video ? Only the back of a person is visible, and the person is wearing a backpack. It's hard to imagine anything happening to him at that place, at that time of the morning. jmo

His parents, sister, and friends believe it was him on the video.
I have no idea what he was working on for his job, if they could see his work, or if he had a work partner. That information has not been shared.
Last cellphone ping was downtown Seattle and was on the day after the surveillance video was taken.

Residents complaining about rising crime and gun violence in the ID has been on local Seattle news for the last week or so. It may be that he has been a victim of a random robbery gone horribly wrong. Maybe somebody tried to grab his laptop just because its a laptop. I would much rather it be that he left on his own for some secret reason and is alive and well somewhere.

Not married, no kids, TONS of friends, but no girlfriend.
He was actually supposed to travel from Seattle to Michigan sometime this month for his nephew's birthday. He didn't really confirm a specific date when he would be coming in spite of his sister bugging him about it so they could make plans. He was already missing by the time the nephew's birthday came.

I was thinking about this last night. IMO, the fact that he never made travel arrangements for an event that was so near is a sign that he didn't intend to go - possibly because he had other plans for himself, or maybe he didn't want to go but kept putting off telling his sister because he didn't want to hurt her feelings.

Good point, Kip. Or maybe he was trying to get the time off from work, or waiting for the best airfare deal he could find. Just hoping for the best for him, wherever he may be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back