GUILTY WA - Jeremy Scully, 38, Bellingham, 24 April 2008

We may be a sorted bunch, we may not conform to tradition, but we are real. We are people. He was a good man. He was, the kind of man who would honor a woman. I don't know what happened on that day... I am so sad. There are so many stories like this. I guess I just don't get it. I still feel in shock. This AFF, thing and site for me has been a link to other adults. I've been at home for nearly 13 years. I think it was a way to talk about grown up things. It was and never has been all about sex. I mean you take 2 or more "grown" folk.... and we talk about everything from sex to politics..... Politics to religion... religion to the color to paint one's home. I despise that connotation that we are all a bunch of perverts. It just simply is not true. I am sure there are some. I know it. However the community is just that. It behaves like any other. In a "real time" world it is not ok for "old" to prey upon "young"... nor is it there. I've seen 18-21 year old women (girls really) coming in ... exploring... The MEN POUNCE... and in general, good men and women put a stop to this... They make it known that it is not okay.. I just don't want Jeremy to be put out to bay with the "pervs". He was a normal man. If we all say we never as an adult desired attention or gratification we would not be telling the truth. I think MANY of us have thought about how it would feel to have more than ONE Set of hands touching us. Or to participate in the gratification of such. I know Jeremy was a man of honor, and also a man who CHOSE to please. I can't say he was not having an affair... I don't really know this. I DO know... with all of my heart. He was a good man. We all make errs in judgment... Perhaps he did as well. I wish I knew. My prayer continues to be that his family have peace. The students he taught remember his electric smile. That the students hear his truth. I know he would talk about "jumping for today". Those are not his words I know. It does not really matter. Those kids were his dream. This man was waiting to find "that" woman to have kids with. He would have been an excellent father.

Please do not let the media sway you of what you know to be a good man. *deee_eeeeep inhale* Something awful happened. It is NOT unlike the awful things that happen everyday. They happen to children, wives, women, men, .... etc. I am sick to death. It consumes me. I am angry. I am sad. I ... have no one who is going to Dave Matthews with me now. :( He was my "date" my friend, my confidant.

For in the woods, he'd have plucked a spider.... and in the world, a spider plucked him.... God Bless you Jeremy, and sleep well. I will see you soon... mimi

Mrsmimi, please know that no one can sway me into thinking less of Jeremy or anyone with a, "questionable" history. I am working on a case where the unidentified victim was possibly a prostitute. Yet, I named her, Princess Blue, and she will be a beloved Princess always to me. Articles have been written about her, and even the media now call her Princess Blue.

It is no different than for Jeremy. I am not into that particular lifestyle, but that Jeremy was makes him no less valuable to me. I was interested in what happened to Jeremy initially because there is a very remote possibility that the disappearance of Nicholas Fransisco may be connected to Jeremy's murder. But, after reading about Jeremy's case I care about what happened to him as well.

Have you heard any news about how the investigation into Jeremy's murder is going?

Again, I am so sorry for your loss. I can tell that you cared a great deal for him.

Lion

mrsmimi: so very, very sorry for your loss. oxox

Lion, thank you very much. I am not sure who Nicholas is. As for the investigation goes, I am uncertain. Right now the media is not reporting much. I do know that Kenneth is calling a close friend of mine several times a day. She of course is not wanting to answer. I just hope that the answers come soon. His family and students (not to mention those of us who are a part of the web site) deserve to know.

Lion, thank you very much. I am not sure who Nicholas is. As for the investigation goes, I am uncertain. Right now the media is not reporting much. I do know that Kenneth is calling a close friend of mine several times a day. She of course is not wanting to answer. I just hope that the answers come soon. His family and students (not to mention those of us who are a part of the web site) deserve to know.

You are most welcome, mrsmimi:). It is my understanding that Kenneth has been named as a POI in the murder of Jeremy. Please correct me if you know otherwise. I hope and pray that this is solved for the sake of Jeremy, all who loved him, and so that the killer(s) face justice and cannot kill again.

It sure sounds like the friend is the guilty party...the male. Interesting that he had his girlfriend/wife pick him up out there by the lake. What was he doing out there without a car...how did he get there? Could it be that he had been with Jeremy in his car earlier...killed Jeremy...walked to where he called the female to pick him up when she got off work? If that were the case what did he do with the gun...heave it into the brush or bushes along the way.

I think the female contacting the police really says a lot. Or was she covering her own butt by going to the police and talking about her boyfriend/husband before they talked to her husband/boyfriend? He could have found out about Jeremy and the female OR maybe the female wanted out of the relationship and Jeremy was having a hard time letting go of her so they got rid of him.
That's kind of far fetched though isn't it! Sounds more reasonable that the male found out about Jeremy and the female and the two men got into it and he shot Jeremy. The truth will come out.

KIRO is claiming that Venessa had Scully's baby in January: http://www.kirotv.com/news/18909899/detail.html

I think she is very suspicious.

I knew Scully a long time, and I really truly don't think he would ever do anything to hurt anyone. Obviously I didn't know about the swinger side of things, but it seems like everything everyone was doing was consensual. Scully had a girlfriend that he had been with for a long time, I don't think he was "in love" with Venessa the way she claimed that she was falling in love with him (and that is what the police are saying led the Kenneth McBride to murder Scully).

Why is she still with Kenneth? If your husband murdered a friend of yours, would you still be with him a year later? She pretty much turned him into the cops. I thought maybe the investigation was taking so long because the police were building a case against her.

My theory is that Scully didn't have the same feelings for her that she had for him. She knew her husband would blow a gasket and do something hurtful to Scully, so she tells her husband that they are in love or whatever.

Or maybe she didn't even love him like she claimed and just wanted to piss off her husband.

I am also skeptical that the baby is Scully's. The timing is just barely plausible. The police say her husband had a vasectomy. Sometimes they don't work or maybe he got it reversed and didn't tell anyone. Maybe the baby belongs to somebody else. I definitely think the police or someone should do DNA testing. Obviously the police have Scully's DNA on file. Plus, I would like to think that people involved in that lifestyle would be dilligent about using condoms, but maybe I am wrong.

Sorry about your loss Polevault. This case is definitely strange. What did Jeremy's girlfriend say about this?

What BS, I can't believe they plead him down to 23 years. It's not doing the right thing to plead guilty if it means you get an extremely reduced sentence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back