WA - Jet pilot, Weldon "Marc" Gilbert has right to view child *advertiser censored* he created in jail

:woohoo: I got back up!!

Knew I could count on you, CSDS! :blowkiss:

Sorry about the hijack of the hijack, people. :blushing: If anyone wants to post on topic now, I'll try to behave. :silenced:

I'm not sure how to take that :waitasec:

Back on topic folks.

I'm not sure how to take that :waitasec:

Back on topic folks.

I was just so happy to not be the only one to not know, that's all. I would have said it to just about anyone, but you and I tend to agree on so many things that it didn't surprise me that it was you.

Did that make ANY sense at all? :D

I was just so happy to not be the only one to not know, that's all. I would have said it to just about anyone, but you and I tend to agree on so many things that it didn't surprise me that it was you.

Did that make ANY sense at all? :D
:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Haha Nova. I'm not the only one that's been living under a rock. So there! :D

For SCM ---> :blowkiss:

OT, but from Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Connery

In her autobiography My Nine Lives, as well as in subsequent interviews on radio and in print, Diane Cilento claimed that Connery had beaten her on several occasions - Connery vehemently denied the accusations.[15]

He caused an uproar in a December 1987 interview with Barbara Walters in which he said it was okay for a man to slap a woman with limited force, assuming that it was required to calm her down or "keep her in line".[16]

The interview with Walters referenced remarks Connery had made in a November 1965 interview with Playboy magazine on the set of Thunderball. In Vanity Fair in 1993 he said: "There are women who take it to the wire. That's what they are looking for, the ultimate confrontation. They want a smack."

I understand that you're saying the issue of "virginity" must be dealt with because it is an important concept in our culture.

But I hate the concept. "Not a virgin anyway" isn't a good reason to have sex, regardless of what your previous experiences may have been. And what could be worse than the notion that once you've "lost it," all future sexual encounters are somehow trivial and unimportant.

I have no problem with the idea that rape may be sex to the rapist even while it is most certainly NOT sex to the victim.

Because the "rape is violence not sex" mantra--at least when we're considering the psychology of the rapist--makes rape sound like a barroom brawl. I think we'll agree it is mostly not.

I agree whole-heartedly with what I highlighted!

There's the medical definition of virgin (hymen intact) as opposed to the cultural/emotional definition (has not willingly had sex). And don't even get me started if you throw non-penatrative lesbian sex into the mix - I mean what the heck's going on there with the V word?!

I also understand what Irish is saying - victims of sexual abuse have to have a meaningful landscape of language to describe and investigate their abuse on the road to healing from it. But still - I hate the virginity concept - especially how it is packaged and sold to females in our culture and world...but that's whole different thread.

I agree whole-heartedly with what I highlighted!

There's the medical definition of virgin (hymen intact) as opposed to the cultural/emotional definition (has not willingly had sex). And don't even get me started if you throw non-penatrative lesbian sex into the mix - I mean what the heck's going on there with the V word?!

I also understand what Irish is saying - victims of sexual abuse have to have a meaningful landscape of language to describe and investigate their abuse on the road to healing from it. But still - I hate the virginity concept - especially how it is packaged and sold to females in our culture and world...but that's whole different thread.

I agree with what you're saying, SCM. And that would make an interesting thread. Now, whether or not the mods would like it... :D

White Rain, I'm sorry I hijacked.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey - my rock is cozy and warm and safe! Who'd wanna leave that? If I did, I might get slapped by the likes of Sean Connery: Double O Dufus.

There's no question that you do...but until then, you're stuck with the likes of us!

If ya'll were the hip group I deserve, you would have snapped back that you had lives in 1987, while I was watching Barbara Walters.

There. Now is that so hard? :blowkiss:

How about castration?

Chemically or a big old scalpel don't even work. There's offenders who were castrated and then take hormone shots. They're right back out there. Often it leaves them frustrated as well and they progress to murder of the innocent. It's just astounding how many of these freaks are out there. Crimes against children such as these should be punishable by death.

Chemically or a big old scalpel don't even work. There's offenders who were castrated and then take hormone shots. They're right back out there. Often it leaves them frustrated as well and they progress to murder of the innocent. It's just astounding how many of these freaks are out there. Crimes against children such as these should be punishable by death.

The only option is lobotomy and that is considered cruel and unusual.

The only option is lobotomy and that is considered cruel and unusual.

No, the only option is confinement, where the pedophile has no access to children. That may not be "perfect" justice, but it's the best we can do, morally.

No, the only option is confinement, where the pedophile has no access to children. That may not be "perfect" justice, but it's the best we can do, morally.

I agree, Nova.

Don't misunderstand me Nova-I was being ironic. Yes, I think confinement is the answer until something comes along that will ensure a permanent cure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back