WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning all!

i noticed it said 'to match the crime scene' talking about tire tracks and footprints. so, they must have something they are comparing this to?

and the crime scene....do they mean where they think Lindsey was taken?
how would they know? do they know?

*just throwing things out here*

:seeya:

good morning all!

i noticed it said 'to match the crime scene' talking about tire tracks and footprints. so, they must have something they are comparing this to?

and the crime scene....do they mean where they think Lindsey was taken?
how would they know? do they know?

*just throwing things out here*

:seeya:

I wondered that myself. What other tire tracks & footprints are there to compare? I feel like I'm missing so much info!

:coffee: Good Morning All ! Still trying to wake up, no offical release yet for the SW...Tap,Tap,Tap...
I guess WA is an hour behind me and it is only 7:30 am here...Come on WA wake up and smell the SW !...lol

I would think that the local media will be all over this this morning...we can only hope ! As for other search search warrants I wonder why we never saw those ?Media never asked for them ? Or anyone for that matter...where do I call ?...lol

GOOD MORNING

i brought coffee for everyone

bearputer.jpg

if i miss the name release ......i sure hope to find the thread full of info!! :biggrin:

Should we start a separate thread for the SW discussion and sleuthing?

Salem

Kimster, I would statr a thread. Once W/S members are privy to the search warrants there will be much to discuss. I'v seen the warrants & receipts of property and although the only smoking gun that I could see is that LE is wanting Lindsey's flowered bathing suite. This one topic alone stemming from the Search & seizure will bring on discussion to slueth as well as everyones opinion of the search warrant issued, the wording, the items on both properties, the release of the young mans car and so on.

Yes, it is a lot easier to refer back to the SW in the future when you have a thread dedicated to its purpose. That's what I like about separating issues on threads. :)

:coffee: Good Morning All ! Still trying to wake up, no offical release yet for the SW...Tap,Tap,Tap...
I guess WA is an hour behind me and it is only 7:30 am here...Come on WA wake up and smell the SW !...lol

TakeNote provided the coffee...now here's the donuts. You know LE won't get the SW out there until they've had their donuts! :-D

donuts.jpg

GOOD MORNING

i brought coffee for everyone

bearputer.jpg

if i miss the name release ......i sure hope to find the thread full of info!! :biggrin:
No Fair! You have pink bunny slippers! (looking down at my bare feet) But thanks for the coffee today! :)

I guess they are in no hurry to release those SWs or else the media is in no big hurry to report them. :( Seems we have plenty of time for coffee and donuts today.

Good to see you back! :)

Thank you. There's been a ton of stuff to catch up on here on the board. I was 20 pages behind. Plus Dog Driver caught me this last weekend helping my brother put on a metal roof. Turns out he is my brother's neighbor. Going back this weekend to help him again.

I have been following the case, waiting for something solid to break it open. I was hoping the SW's would turn up some clues, but if those being investigated have nothing to do with Lindsey's disappearance, obviously nothing will be found. Honestly there are lots of properties in this area like the one being investigated. People living remotely on a large piece of property with "no trespassing" signs.

The basic problem with this case is the lack of direction for LE as far as a real scenario in Lindsey's disappearance. At this point, with what is known, anything is still possible. I was talking to Dog Driver about that this weekend. We need some kind of clue to get us going in the right direction.

It is a small world. ;) I guess you never know on here who is going to become a new found friend.

I do think the SWs offer some new clues and there could be some evidence garnered from the search when the results come back.

I know there are probably many rural properties with outbuildings, abandoned houses, and sheds. It is a prime example of why those people should welcome searches on their property without LE having to obtain SWs, imo. I still say they zeroed in on this family for a legitimate reason tho.

Yes, they need the one piece of the puzzle to put them on the right path to solving this case.

OK still waiting but Thought I'd ask if anyone said anything about the earthquake last night, it was centered 9 miles from McCleary but was only a 3.4 (and like normal no I didn't feel it where I am) that and the bikini barista's dominated local news last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim