WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
A THEORY no one has yet suggested and I do not believe this occurred but I'll toss it out here just to be complete:

MC was abducted (at the boat ramp) to be sold in the human trafficking market.

During being transported via boat MC attempted to escape and fought back but without success.

As I indicated, I'm just tossing this out here .. I do not accept the scenario. Why?
  • The dam between the boat dock and CB presents a problem.
  • Why wouldn't they simply dump her body overboard and disappear?
  • How / when would they return to pick up the person who dumped MC's car?
That, eliminates that. One less ....

No offense, but according to the terms of the site, what you posted should be characterized as rumor, not fact, in my opinion.

Well, if it was her daughter that had the conversation with MC shortly before she left the Academy and disappeared on 2/9.........why would that be a rumor?
The daughter obviously told her mother about the conversation and LE interviewed the daughter in the mother's presence..........sounds solid to me.
Of course, anybody can get on here and say anything and we have no way of knowing if they are just throwing bs into the ring. I have no reason to doubt the poster or her input and I wouldn't classify this as a rumor, but I could be wrong. It happens. JMO

My guess is, Killer threw something in the water, there.

Peripheral areas of 'indeterminate' crime scenes typically are tape-bounded simply to be included in the search. LE might not have found anything there, or they might have found a major item.

Items for which to search:
  • footprint embedded in the river bed
  • bloodied rock
  • cloth, paper
  • aluminum drink-can (beer, pop)
  • styrofoam cup, paper cup
  • cigarette
  • buttons or pins (lost / flinged during a fight)
  • anything

Theory: I believe the killer intended to make MC's body dissapear forever. If the dismemberment rumors are true, this probably occurred in the clearing area Del Rio eluded to. During this process, the distinct sound of an approaching helicopter (air search being conducted) cut this activity short of goal. MC's body was quickly dragged further downhill to better cover. At this point, the perp probably became nervous enough to get out of CB without finishing the job. His intension, I believe, was to remove any body parts that might ID her. Having said that, does any one know if they can still ID a dismembered body, strictly through DNA work?

No, he's not an illegal.

Thanks, AJ12. Do you have any idea where he was born? It's just really odd that there doesn't seem to be a record of his birth date. Again, all accounts of him are that he is above reproach. A great guy, and I have seen nothing to dispute that. However; somebody or a couple of somebodies ruthlessly murdered his girlfriend of almost 2 years..........so it's natural and necessary to consider all possibilities. If you are a friend of his, I apologize. It must be agonizing for all of MC's AND JV's friends.....and family. In reading this article,

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/mar/13/cowell-fund-grew-from-pain-of-past-families/

it's clear that until an arrest is made, AND a conviction, those close to Mackenzie can't even really begin to grieve. :(

Theory: I believe the killer intended to make MC's body dissapear forever. If the dismemberment rumors are true, this probably occurred in the clearing area Del Rio eluded to. During this process, the distinct sound of an approaching helicopter (air search being conducted) cut this activity short of goal. MC's body was quickly dragged further downhill to better cover. At this point, the perp probably became nervous enough to get out of CB without finishing the job. His intension, I believe, was to remove any body parts that might ID her. Having said that, does any one know if they can still ID a dismembered body, strictly through DNA work?

I still think the 'clearing' was made by LE (like in Caylee A. case) & I'm sure you can get DNA from a dismembered body part even if, at the time found, it's only bone..This does not apply to this case tho cos she was found in only 4 days.

I agree with Ozz if dismemberment theory is true. not to be found

Absolutely:
  • Blood
  • Teeth dentin
  • Bone Marrow

I believe the light pole is blocking the back of the car so I cannot tell if there is a spoiler or not???

I think it is safe to assume that if JV's car was in that parking lot watching MC, then MC would have Noticed her bf's vehicle. IMO.

Good Morning ,
I don't know if any one has seen this yet but its an article about us on WS in the Manson Tribune.!!

I think it is safe to assume that if JV's car was in that parking lot watching MC, then MC would have Noticed her bf's vehicle. IMO.

I don't think that car is a hatchback. It looks like a 4 door to me, and I got out my magnifying glass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann