WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this been bought up? Does Tacoma guy have a girlfriend who got jealous that he was talking to MC?

from what i heard from someone i talked about the case with has told me that he had a brother that was gonna buy a truck from this guy at CB. when the guys brother went to the house the guy freaked out and told him that he would shoot him if you mess with my wife. the brother never met this guy before and told him he was there to give him money for the truck. so the guy said wait one minute and the guy with the truck went to his back bedroom and brung out a gun. when the brother tried to leave the guy with the gun shot the brother in the back. before he shot the guy he told him he was gonna kill him because he did it before. the guy at CB admitted to killing 2 girls about 4 or 5 years ago but the LE didn't prove it was him. after the brother got out of the hosipital he told LE what the guy told him but all the LE would say to the guy is stay away from that guy at CB. the guy who shot the guy in the back only got probation for what he did. later that year the LE did find the 2 bodies of young girls where the guy said he put the bodies after he killed them. The LE couldn't find any proof that the guy did this. I don't know if this is a rumor or not but the guy i talked to seemed like he wasn't making this up.
maybe this is why MAC'S body was at CB. I don't know if this story is true but i wanted to share with you guys from what i heard. i hope this isn't a problem i posted this?
hoppyfrog?

Is this what or whom you were talking about?

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2009/dec/17/more-bush-victims-wenatchee-detective-asks-fbi-to/

Theory: I believe the killer intended to make MC's body dissapear forever. If the dismemberment rumors are true, this probably occurred in the clearing area Del Rio eluded to. During this process, the distinct sound of an approaching helicopter (air search being conducted) cut this activity short of goal. MC's body was quickly dragged further downhill to better cover. At this point, the perp probably became nervous enough to get out of CB without finishing the job. His intension, I believe, was to remove any body parts that might ID her. Having said that, does any one know if they can still ID a dismembered body, strictly through DNA work?

I was thinking about the Scott & Laci Peterson case the other day. Wasn't she totally dismembered, with the different parts put in plastic bags and thrown in the water? They were still able to identify her, but not right away obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member