WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is of particular interest. It would be helpful to know what location this one came from, but it does appear it came from Douglas County according to the shorthand tags.

I think it's coming clear this was not a random act, in the heat of the moment but instead a premeditated and clearly planned attack. Just too many things that point away from it being random.
Great work folks!

- The Rider of the Storm

Well, if it turns out to be premeditated, we may have our first DP case in Douglas county. I won't complain.

I've been a lurker for a few months now but felt compelled to finally post something after waking up this morning and checking this thread. I just have to give props to all of you who were up late last night (or super early this morning)! The new information this morning that was uncovered is REALLY interesting to say the least. Like someone has said before (in another thread I think) - if I ever go missing I want my fellow websleuthers to help find me! You are all awesome!

That being said, I hope they find Mackenzie's killer ASAP.

I've been a lurker for a few months now but felt compelled to finally post something after waking up this morning and checking this thread. I just have to give props to all of you who were up late last night (or super early this morning)! The new information this morning that was uncovered is REALLY interesting to say the least. Like someone has said before (in another thread I think) - if I ever go missing I want my fellow websleuthers to help find me! You are all awesome!

That being said, I hope they find Mackenzie's killer ASAP.

Agreed, 150%. I stayed up till about three CST last night, reading through the first thread and on to this one: great job by the posters. Incredible, really. Applause!

Oh, OK probably not related then b/c that's up in Leavenworth, waaay away from any direction this case has taken so far.

K! So we can rule out this 911 call is M cos of location..Besides, I'd be very surprised if she was still alive at that time :(

supportsdeathpenalty (Elaine Mayer) says...
In the fullscreen UTUBE version, it looks, to me, that when her car first straightens out from backing out, just for an instant, there is a person's head-or head-shaped dark image- visible in the right-rear window.

Can some one blow up the video and take alook.. I did looks like a headrest..??

Hmmmm! I wonder how old the JUVENILE at this addy is.

Could he & the perp know each other? Could he know M?

(Added last Q to original post)

Replying to my own post from last night cos I'd like to know if I can post the record of the call to police..It does involve a juvenile but there's no first name given altho there is a last name..IOW..2&2=4 KWIM?

I do find it very interesting that the car was found on the same property where parent called police re: advice on teen not coming home/possible runaway & just over a year later another teen's car was abandoned there..One that was missing at the time & then found murdered..I'm not sure why I assumed the owner was an older man with no young family members..Now I can't rule out the perp/s or even M had been to this location before & it wasn't just a random drop off point.

So are you saying that last year a call went out from the place M's car was found, tHAT A GIRL WAS MISSING FROM THAT LOCATION?

This one is of particular interest. It would be helpful to know what location this one came from, but it does appear it came from Douglas County according to the shorthand tags.

I think it's coming clear this was not a random act, in the heat of the moment but instead a premeditated and clearly planned attack. Just too many things that point away from it being random.
Great work folks!

- The Rider of the Storm

Please explain the possible connection between that "creepy" find & the possible perp/possible abduction of M..I feel I'm missing something.

So are you saying that last year a call went out from the place M's car was found, tHAT A GIRL WAS MISSING FROM THAT LOCATION?

NO!!! The teen living there did not come home (possible runaway) so parent called police looking for advice..Sorry for any confusion.

In this video we can clearly see just how remote the area/home is..Also, there is a shot of the shoreline that looks exactly like what we've seen by media as a possible location of body..Strange that none of the many RE ads/shots of the inside include any bedrooms..All are focused mostly on the kitchen area (probably for view) but this one does have far more of the inside then any other I've seen..TY!

So if a teen was living in the house before it was abandoned then its very likley that their friends knew they moved, leaving lots of teens knowing the place was empty. Word gets around, especially with teenagers. Could it be that it was a hush hush place to party now and then?

(Added last Q to original post)

Replying to my own post from last night cos I'd like to know if I can post the record of the call to police..It does involve a juvenile but there's no first name given altho there is a last name..IOW..2&2=4 KWIM?

I do find it very interesting that the car was found on the same property where parent called police re: advice on teen not coming home/possible runaway & just over a year later another teen's car was abandoned there..One that was missing at the time & then found murdered..I'm not sure why I assumed the owner was an older man with no young family members..Now I can't rule out the perp/s or even M had been to this location before & it wasn't just a random drop off point.

Amy - you can NOT post the link. If the minor is later named in the media, we can revisit this. But, see Hoppy's post a few pages back. We do not sleuth minors, we do not name them, and we do not link them.

HTH,

Salem

Amy - you can NOT post the link. If the minor is later named in the media, we can revisit this. But, see Hoppy's post a few pages back. We do not sleuth minors, we do not name them, and we do not link them.

HTH,

Salem

OK..Sorry! Did I say too much in the post? If so, I'll delete it.

So if a teen was living in the house before it was abandoned then its very likley that their friends knew they moved, leaving lots of teens knowing the place was empty. Word gets around, especially with teenagers. Could it be that it was a hush hush place to party now and then?

Sorry for any confusion..The teen was NOT living in the abandoned house but another one..I think (?) that may be all I can say here about it cos he's a minor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX