WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great finds, James. Just super!

If this hangup was her, that is just scary. It means she was still alive somewhere at 11:14 PM, AFTER the car was dumped.

This call concerns & scares me! A lot!

ETA..I see now this call came from:

10C01200 23:14:08 02/09/10 911 1329 US 2; DANS FOOD MART LV ACT

Does a local know this location?

sbm

If that is M's car why the baby clothes & where is the rest of the report?..It ends with "there is a"...This other call re: guy running? Have no clue what AS 64 means & the rest of this report is missing too. :banghead:

I wonder if the people saw what appeared to be children's clothes but were really her teenage clothes

we know from previous reports by friends that she kept a lot of clothes in her car

I noticed a lot of hang-ups in those reports ... that must be frustrating & creepy for the operators

These reports are what Sheriff Offices release to the public. They are not always complete and sometimes make references to codes. It would be nice if I could find the sheets from Douglas County.

Jimmy

which property? I'm looking at all the 1/20 incidents & can't find it

if you look at the original link that shows the calls from 2/09 you can see the address of the property where the car was found

I believe this is for the Wenatchee Violence Bureau.

I noted in the court records for the divorce matter that the case was reopened in 2008 to modify the support on February 15. Then on 2/26/08 there were temporary restraining orders issued in that matter. Ingterestingly, a motion to terminate restrainer was not filed until 2/12/10 and an order was issued the same day. This would have been on Monday after she disappeared.

I think they lifted the restraining order (against father to mother?) the day after so they could 'legally' be together to help find their missing daughter, talk to police, etc.

I wonder if the people saw what appeared to be children's clothes but were really her teenage clothes

we know from previous reports by friends that she kept a lot of clothes in her car

I thought about it & edited that post to basically say the same thing :)

These reports are what Sheriff Offices release to the public. They are not always complete and sometimes make references to codes. It would be nice if I could find the sheets from Douglas County.

Jimmy

Really nice so keep looking K? Thanks!

if you look at the original link that shows the calls from 2/09 you can see the address of the property where the car was found

10C00608 12:33:28 01/20/10 Parking/Abandon HEDGES RD & MALAGA ALCOA H 4 ACT

this one???

10C00608 12:33:28 01/20/10 Parking/Abandon HEDGES RD & MALAGA ALCOA H 4 ACT

this one???

I'm confused! I believe this is the addy where M's car was the night she went missing so what addy is that above? :waitasec:

10C01196 20:02:34 02/09/10 Suspicious

2395 PITCHER CANYON RD, WE 4

This call concerns & scares me! A lot!

ETA..I see now this call came from:

10C01200 23:14:08 02/09/10 911 1329 US 2; DANS FOOD MART LV ACT

Does a local know this location?

Oh, OK probably not related then b/c that's up in Leavenworth, waaay away from any direction this case has taken so far.

Creepy

10C01431 SUSPICIOUS 01:35:10 02/18/10 CORULLI DOUG ACT

xxxxxx

021710 1700 RP FOUND A MANNEQUIN HEAD THAT WAS CUT IN HALF W/ EYE HOLES MADE TO
LOOK LIKE A MASK WHILE HE WAS OUT WALKING HIS DOG. THOUGHT IT WAS SUSP.

Jimmy

I think they lifted the restraining order (against father to mother?) the day after so they could 'legally' be together to help find their missing daughter, talk to police, etc.

I think you're right. Weird though, that a restraining order would be in place for that long? Is that normal? Obviously they had to be communicating regularly if Mac was between houses.

Creepy

10C01431 SUSPICIOUS 01:35:10 02/18/10 CORULLI DOUG ACT

xxxxxx

021710 1700 RP FOUND A MANNEQUIN HEAD THAT WAS CUT IN HALF W/ EYE HOLES MADE TO
LOOK LIKE A MASK WHILE HE WAS OUT WALKING HIS DOG. THOUGHT IT WAS SUSP.

Jimmy

I found that pretty creepy too! Did it say what area that was in?

10C01190 SUSPICIOUS 17:14:03 02/09/10 JONES BRYAN ACT

CHELAN CO FIRE DIST 7,

BACK OF ROWES TOWING THERE IS A SHACK AND ABOVE THE SHACK THERE'S APPROX 6 JUVS
IN A DRK COLORED TRUCK POSSIBLY RUNNING IN THE MUD, HAD BEEN ANOTHER TRUCK THAT
WENT DOWN TOWARDS THE OLD ROAD TOWARDS CHELAN FALLS -- THERE'S ALSO A MOTORCYCLE
10C01196 SUSPICIOUS 20:02:34 02/09/10 CORULLI DOUG ACT

xxxxxx

RED PONTIAC GRAND PRIX LIC/ NOBODY AROUND, HAS BEEN PARKED BY THE RP'S
FEEDLOT FOR THE LAST HOUR. HAS CHILDRENS CLOTHES IN THE BACK.
RP ADVISES THE VEHICLE IS APPROX 1 1/2 MILE UP THE CANYON, AND SAYS THERE IS A
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10C01197 ALARM 20:38:27 02/09/10 JONES BRYAN ACT

Claimant unknown.

AUDIBLE PANIC ALARM, RESD RESP PENDING
20:47:24 02/09/2010 - DEMYER JESSICA - From: FRANKLIN MATT
FLAGGED DOWN BY SOME SUBJS ON ROBINSON SAW A GUY RUNNING AS 64 & I WHERE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------10C01200 911 HANGUP CALL 23:14:08 02/09/10 MCLEOD MIKE ACT

RIVERCOM,

FEMALE CRYING CALLTAKER CANT UNDERSTAND HER
23:14:28 02/09/2010 - HENEGHEN, SCOTT
CALLER HUNG UP ON CALL TAKER

I found that pretty creepy too! Did it say what area that was in?
This one is of particular interest. It would be helpful to know what location this one came from, but it does appear it came from Douglas County according to the shorthand tags.

I think it's coming clear this was not a random act, in the heat of the moment but instead a premeditated and clearly planned attack. Just too many things that point away from it being random.
Great work folks!

- The Rider of the Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members