WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Girlfawks.. there would definely be problems in Wenatchee if they said they had no clue!!

Someone on the WenWorld site is claiming they found a restraining order granted to Mac 5 years ago but they don't know how to link the URL.

I went to www.courts.wa.gov but can't find anything. Yet.

Someone on the WenWorld site is claiming they found a restraining order granted to Mac 5 years ago but they don't know how to link the URL.

Wow, that would be a good find. May give some idea what was going on with her if it is true.:waitasec:

Do you have a link for that site , I was reading some articles from there but didn't find the comment you are talking about. Thanks

OK, found a few very interesting things. Makes me have more questions than answers though.

Mackenzie Cowell petitioned for a restraining order 5/17/05. Looks like it was denied? (Don't know the legalese).

http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?f...703CB78A2&dt=14EFD5A125C8CB6D7258A3037F0CEAB2

2 days later Wendy petitioned. 5/19/05. Here are all her court records:

http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa=home.namelist

Less than a month later she was the defendant in some kind of action (6/10/05). The record is closed. (Involving a minor?)

Hmmmm. Whatever the case, from looking at records this family are no strangers to court drama. Could be relevant, could be meaningless.

What was the date of her parents separation/divorce? This could all be related to actions that were involved in those court procedures.

jmoo

What was the date of her parents separation/divorce? This could all be related to actions that were involved in those court procedures.

jmoo

No, the divorce was decreed years earlier.

ETA: Looks like in 01.

No, the divorce was decreed years earlier.

ETA: Looks like in 01.

hmmm...still seems like anything involving a 12 year old girl would be a domestic related situation most likely.

jmoo

I found another beautiful "In Memory of Mackenzie" video .... such a HUGE waste of a gorgeous girl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG589zY7Daw

As you view it, see if anything sticks out at you.

New here but whenever I see the common pictures posted of Kenzie, it looks like Desert Canyon (where I think Dad lives) and maybe some of the other pictures are taken in the Orondo area? But definitely Desert Canyon. Desert Canyon is a golf course out in the middle of nowhere near Orondo. It's lots of greenery (golf course) with a nice housing community in the middle of "the sticks" - so lots of weeds outside of the green areas, slight slope to the area. I also heard that Mom lives in the Eagle Rock area? Maybe some were taken there too. But my guess is Desert Canyon.

hmmm...still seems like anything involving a 12 year old girl would be a domestic related situation most likely.

jmoo

Well right, but I think domestic violence situations are highly abnormal. Maybe I'm just naive.

New here but whenever I see the common pictures posted of Kenzie, it looks like Desert Canyon (where I think Dad lives) and maybe some of the other pictures are taken in the Orondo area? But definitely Desert Canyon. Desert Canyon is a golf course out in the middle of nowhere near Orondo. It's lots of greenery (golf course) with a nice housing community in the middle of "the sticks" - so lots of weeds outside of the green areas, slight slope to the area. I also heard that Mom lives in the Eagle Rock area? Maybe some were taken there too. But my guess is Desert Canyon.

Welcome Summer!

Yes. It's frustrating but I would like to think they have reason.

I will say that even though they haven't made any open media statements, the family is using other media. Wendy has made a couple of posts on the FB memorial page, and her brothers have set up these pages. AFAIK Reid and the potential boyfriend(s) have been completely silent. I'm not going anywhere with that thought, just saying what I've observed. It could just be that they aren't ready to make any comment.

Reid is? Not a word even on FB memorial page from b/f who went with her parents to abandoned car? If true, I find that very odd & wonder why his identity has been what seems 'intentionally' kept secret for this long.

Does anyone know what "Wenatchee Vio Bureau" means? I found it on a court record I was looking at.

Jimmy

Reid is? Not a word even on FB memorial page from b/f who went with her parents to abandoned car? If true, I find that very odd & wonder why his identity has been what seems 'intentionally' kept secret for this long.

Reid is her father. Nothing I can find on either potential BF.

OK, found a few very interesting things. Makes me have more questions than answers though.

Mackenzie Cowell petitioned for a restraining order 5/17/05. Looks like it was denied? (Don't know the legalese).

http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?f...703CB78A2&dt=14EFD5A125C8CB6D7258A3037F0CEAB2

2 days later Wendy petitioned. 5/19/05. Here are all her court records:

http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa=home.namelist

Less than a month later she was the defendant in some kind of action (6/10/05). The record is closed. (Involving a minor?)

Hmmmm. Whatever the case, from looking at records this family are no strangers to court drama. Could be relevant, could be meaningless.

Nothing sticks out to me in 5/05 restraining order filed by M. except for Return Of Service V D..I'm not sure if I can quote the whole statement (is D the name of the defendent?) so I'll just say (D)..It def looks like it was denied tho.

Does anyone know what "Wenatchee Vio Bureau" means? I found it on a court record I was looking at.

Jimmy

I believe this is for the Wenatchee Violence Bureau.

I noted in the court records for the divorce matter that the case was reopened in 2008 to modify the support on February 15. Then on 2/26/08 there were temporary restraining orders issued in that matter. Ingterestingly, a motion to terminate restrainer was not filed until 2/12/10 and an order was issued the same day. This would have been on Monday after she disappeared.

Nothing sticks out to me in 5/05 restraining order filed by M. except for Return Of Service V D..I'm not sure if I can quote the whole statement (is D the name of the defendent?) so I'll just say (D)..It def looks like it was denied tho.

I believe that was the name of the process server and that was his declaration that he served the document. I noted his name on another return of service in another matter concerning the mother.

I believe this is for the Wenatchee Violence Bureau.

I noted in the court records for the divorce matter that the case was reopened in 2008 to modify the support on February 15. Then on 2/26/08 there were temporary restraining orders issued in that matter. Ingterestingly, a motion to terminate restrainer was not filed until 2/12/10 and an order was issued the same day. This would have been on Monday after she disappeared.

Wow.

Isn't it known that her primary residence was Orondo with her father? Wonder if mom paid the support? Curiouser and curiouser.

We do know that the FBI interviewed the mom and BF several times and this fact has never left my mind. It isn't normal for that to be stated openly and I wonder why it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Intothemountains