WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live just above the Squilchuck Market. How far from PC am I? I've lived here for a total of 15 years and have never made the drive up towards Mission Ridge.

:Welcome-12-june: Catgirl :Welcome-12-june:

Fact#2- Whispering Ridge- a development after Squilchuck Road splits and up the turn and hill heading toward Malaga from the Gravel Pit. There are a ton of undeveloped lots up there, as well as a mix of ongoing construction and completed homes. This is where I was today when I almost got stuck.

Theory/Conjecture When I saw where someone else had been there previously, spun fairly deep when turning, I got a bit of a chill thinking about the possibility of MCs car being up there, possibly doing the same thing.

Respectfully snipped...

Gravel pits are places that teens hang out. That's where they hang out here, to go parking, drinking, and have bonfire parties, etc.

Ok, all you sleuths who think you know who is responsible for the death of MC, call the crime tips line, and try to collect your reward. If you are correct, in your theory, arrests will be made, and you should be paid. :detective::smile:

I have a strong hunch that nobody will be collecting a reward because LE already knows who did it and are just waiting for all the evidence to be processed.

I live just above the Squilchuck Market. How far from PC am I? I've lived here for a total of 15 years and have never made the drive up towards Mission Ridge.

I believe that the PC road is just above the upper end of Methow street...does that make sense? You are not far away at all.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Banner Bank
Senior Review Appraiser
3005 112th Ave NE
Suite 100
Bellevue WA 98004
(425) 576-4352
Fax: (425) 576-4329
XXXXXX@bannerbank.com
Not Available for Fee Assignment

Respectfully snipped...

Gravel pits are places that teens hang out. That's where they hang out here, to go parking, drinking, and have bonfire parties, etc.

This gravel pit is not that big, and the road goes all the way around it. It's on a switchback. No privacy.

I have a strong hunch that nobody will be collecting a reward because LE already knows who did it and are just waiting for all the evidence to be processed.

I really hope you're right! That would be the answer to many prayers!

"Something it rotten in Central Washington!"

Will the twists and turns ever end?

I'm still reading the last thread (thread 7) and am only up to page 25 on that one.

I saw the car conversation, and want to post the photos here...with a couple of comments. Hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes from the last thread by doing this. If these have already been posted, please disregard.

The car obviously had not been washed in awhile, because you can see the dust and exhaust residue on the back of the car. Notice that most of the residue/dust are on the back right? That's because that's where the tailpipe is on this car.

car1b.jpg

car2nc.jpg

carchain.jpg

Things that would be helpful to know:

• Was the car pointed toward town or away from town when it was found?

• Did LE bring the car back to the impound lot by TOWING it with a chain instead of placing it on a rollback at the site that it was found??

IF so, GRRRR! It could have been placed on a rollback with no one having to enter or touch the car. But if you look at the arrow that I've drawn on the final photo, you see that there's a chain attached from Mackenzie's car to another vehicle. If it was towed back to town by chaining it to another vehicle, that means that someone had to get in the car and turn the key on to be able to steer. Also, they may have had to turn the lights on, which, if they knew nothing about the car, they may have hit the wipers instead. If they did not use a rollback, very reckless of LE! The car should have been sealed at site, placed on the rollback, and brought back to a bay for examination. That way, no one would have had to enter the car.

Google maps says it is 1.4 miles from Squilchuck market to the entrance to Pitcher Canyon Road.

You are close...

If I knew how to post the map correctly, I would

I really hope you're right! That would be the answer to many prayers!

I AGREE!! IMO - They know who it is and want to make sure they cover EVERYTHING to cover their own a$$!

I saw the poster today at 4 different business, one being Au-to Mocha....it mentioned the money numerous time and how to collect it and you would not be named.

I asked who posted it, they said they didn't know them. Their exact words, 'Oh, I don't know. Just some old man." *smirk* The other girl in the stand just glared at me and continued to watch me as I read the poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle