WA WA - Nancy Moyer, 36, Tenino, 6 March 2009

Any news on the skull and other items that were found recently?

And Happy Birthday Nancy!!!!

Any news on the skull and other items that were found recently?

And Happy Birthday Nancy!!!!

I have not been made aware of anything new.
Thanks for caring and wishing Nancy a Happy Birthday.

happy birthday Miss Nancy. You are very much on my mind and in my prayers. You. Are. Not. Forgotten.

Just adding to the link above.. I do hope they get a chance to ask all the questions they need.

It also gives Thurston County detectives the chance to re-interview Howell, who pleaded not guilty today to first-degree murder, in an effort to determine whether he is involved with the unsolved disappearance of Nancy Moyer.
Moyer, a mother of two, was 36 when she went missing from her Tenino home in March 2009. Moyer’s home is about a mile from the Tenino home where Howell lived with his father.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2011/01/06/1497244/man-who-had-body-in-pickup-is.html#ixzz1ANEqqqLb

I see that the Cue Center for Missing Persons is getting involved with the search for Lindsey Baum. Not to take anything away from Lindsey, but I wonder if they (CCMP) could take a look at Nancy's disappearance while in the area? Both of these cases are close to my heart and I would love to see both resolved.

It has been two years and still no answers
WHERE ARE YOU NANCY?

Oh Goombah, I wonder the same thing??!!

I keep thinking about Nancy and wondering who came by her house that night, who 'forced' her to go in a car, ....?

At first, I felt confident it was a stranger. Someone who saw Nancy outside or had watched her and took advantage of the fact that she was alone, but

Now, I wonder if it is someone she knew, maybe someone she knew in passing.

So many questions and zero answers Dreamweaver : (

I had some hope this case might be solved when Howell was arrested. What he did for a living, where he lived and traveled, his mental instability, seemed like it could have fit the profile of Nancy's killer.

So many questions and zero answers Dreamweaver : (

I had some hope this case might be solved when Howell was arrested. What he did for a living, where he lived and traveled, his mental instability, seemed like it could have fit the profile of Nancy's killer.

Exactly! I thought it too much of a coincidence. I was convinced they had the guy.
I mean, if there were any connection to Nancy's disappearance, LE would have said something by now... right?

Exactly! I thought it too much of a coincidence. I was convinced they had the guy.
I mean, if there were any connection to Nancy's disappearance, LE would have said something by now... right?

Maybe not. The article about him being declared competent to stand trial makes it sound as though basically everything has been on hold while he was being treated, so maybe he hasn't said anything yet.

http://www.theolympian.com/southsound/story/787050.html

This link has alot of information that i hadn't seen before....

Matthew Vandrush, who carpools with Moyer, said she seemed tired.

"We were both tired," he said. "It was a long week. She said she was going to go home, maybe unplug the phone and chill out."

Vandrush said he works side by side with Moyer and considers her a close friend. He described her as "incredibly responsible."

"She's the type of person who'd call in if she was going to be three minutes late," he said.

Also in the article, it says when her husband went to drop the girls off, there was a glass of red wine on the coffee table.....

Unplug the phone? Was the phone unplugged?

That is true. And him selling meat door to door, that could have been how he got Nancy. So it is possible.

omg! i had someone come to my door once to try and sell me meat and i could hardly believe it. these things only happen west coast or the south it seems.

i think they get the meat from supermarkets dumpsters and try to make side cash selling it. *sigh

I see on wa. state court records under Keth Howells docket there is something entered on March 9 or 10 called "Notice of release"(?)

Any idea what that means?Hope it doesn't mean he is bonding out.

And yes it is depressing that two years later both the Moyer and Baum cases seem to be at square one.

I see on wa. state court records under Keth Howells docket there is something entered on March 9 or 10 called "Notice of release"(?)

Any idea what that means?Hope it doesn't mean he is bonding out.

And yes it is depressing that two years later both the Moyer and Baum cases seem to be at square one.

I had to look up the last entry on his case record.

An omnibus hearing is a pretrial hearing. It is usually soon after a defendant's arraignment. The main purpose of the hearing is to determine the admissibility of evidence, including testimony and evidenced seized at the time of arrest.

I can't imagine they would release this guy? Maybe Gitana or AZ Lawyer (our verified Lawyers) would take a look at the court records and tell us what Notice of Release means? I'm hoping that LE did not make a mistake that got his confession or evidence yanked.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loria4mi5
Back