GUILTY WA - Nicole Pietz, 32, found strangled, Lynnwood, 28 Jan 2006

You're prolly right, belladonna -- I thought I heard, "Rot in he!! Pietz." Either way, if we heard it, you can be sure he heard it!

I thought 'rot' as well but on second listening on link above it sounds like 'go to..'. Either way, she's probably been waiting a long time to be able to speak directly to him.

Oh thank heavens, guilty. Am so pleased. Wonder what the sister said to him on his way "upstairs" ...as the judge said.

I am coloring a little pink here, but ----- I love you geevee, and to everyone else here too - xoxoxo.

:blushing: ((big hug))

Will see you all on Thursday, will bring some $$$$tarbuckies stuff. Have to read up on McNiell some more, what a PC. Of work he is.

Potboiler, ohNO works for me too, lol, when my glasses get funky ohoh looks like hoho . Should have signed up as hotmess. -g

So glad the jury got this one right!

I wonder how Martin ( I think he doesn't like his first name is why I use it whenever possible) will like those threesomes or tensomes in the big house?

Oh thank heavens, guilty. Am so pleased. Wonder what the sister said to him on his way "upstairs" ...as the judge said.

I am coloring a little pink here, but ----- I love you geevee, and to everyone else here too - xoxoxo.

The woman who yelled out at him? She said and I quote through bose speakers:
"We Are Not Done With You Yet!"

I loved it!

I am wide awake, notice the time, lol. Getting ready to show up at the trial TODAY.
Day late, dollar short .

Woke up dumb, somebody post me the trial link.

This case was featured on '48 Hours' last night on CBS. It is entitled "Relentless".

"48 Hours": Relentless - 48 Hours - CBS News

Very interesting and well done. Blessings to Nicole's mother for her perseverance in seeking justice.

Not having followed the trial but after watching the program, the mouth guard definitely sealed it, in my opinion. That along with forensics indicating he was the last one to drive Nicole's car and his general demeanor, including the snide comment made to Nicole's mother about "not taking it this hard".

Unfortunately due to it being only 2nd degree murder, he will not spend enough time in prison to suit the crime. Cannot wait for sentencing though.

:rose: for Nicole

MOO

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m
David #Pietz is sentenced to 220 months the maximum

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 31s
#DavidPeitz sentenced to 18 years.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
#DavidPietz was sentenced to 220 months and banned for life from Nicole's family.

Also banned from a fire arm and banned from voting.

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m
David #Pietz is sentenced to 220 months the maximum

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 31s
#DavidPeitz sentenced to 18 years.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
#DavidPietz was sentenced to 220 months and banned for life from Nicole's family.

Also banned from a fire arm and banned from voting.

Awesome.

Hopefully this will bring some peace to Nicole's family, especially her mother.

:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back