GUILTY WA - Nicole Pietz, 32, found strangled, Lynnwood, 28 Jan 2006

All done, jury returning to deliberations.

Seems to me one or more jurors wanted to refresh their recollections of how he sounded all through, like a husband afraid for his missing wife, or not?

Thanks :tyou: so much, geevee:drumroll:, for your blow-by-blow updates -- you are amazing and we wuv you for it! :blowkiss:

:hourglass::waiting:

When, when, when???:waiting:

And which, which, which???:coffeews:

Pardon my :waiting: impatience.... I wonder if they're stuck :anguish: on just one thing?

LOL Thnx BD :)

If I'd had doubts about his manner afterwards, they'd be erased after relistening to the tapes.

Hope for a verdict after lunch.

We are all thinking the sm thing; lets hope the jury is on board as well; they are prolly trying to convince someone; to look at the evidence and then flip them. Hopefully...

Martin(David) is so low key, monotone and laid back. registers below zero. Even the detectives seemed surprised at his show of emotion and asked him about it. All I heard was a snuffle and a sniffle.

He is hard to read...except for when he's embarrassed, he colors nicely. lol

AMY CLANCY ‏@Amy_Clancy 10m Jury trickling in now to resume deliberations in #DavidPietz murder trial. @KIRO7Seattle will stream verdict live. pic.twitter.com/WIDdwZSxUj

KIRO 7 ‏@KIRO7Seattle 5m #BREAKING: A jury has reached a verdict in the murder trial of #DavidPietz.

KIRO 7 ‏@KIRO7Seattle 4m MORE: The #DavidPietz verdict will be read in 15 minutes. We will air it live on KIRO 7 and at http://kiro.tv/StreamingNow

Whatever the verdict, I join Niki's family on this prayer, so important to all of us in the recovery community:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.

Do we know if anyone from the defendant's family is in the court room at all? Parents? Siblings? There he is, by himself :violin: chewing his nails.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back