WA - Pasco police shoot man after he threw rocks at cars and at them, resisted, fled

From 3rd file^ Arthur McK letter & interview w LE. Questions, questions.

pp 114-133.
Feb 17, LE interview w AM, w audio recording, 14:46 - 15:10 hrs.
p. 122. When asked about size of rocks being thrown, AM stated they were about the 'size of silver dollars, weren't more, weren't bigger than silver dollars, maybe even a little bigger.' AM contradicts himself - rocks were not bigger than silver dollars, maybe bigger.
Doesa rock ~size of silver dollar, laying around city street, sidewalk, etc. avail to be picked up & thrown, weigh one pound +, as those listed on lab report?
(See p.49. weights of ^, in lbs, 1.1; 4.96; 1.51; 15.5; 13.29)

p. 126. AM did not see Taser(s) being used.
(See p.38 Taser activation, 6 times, total no. of sec. listed ____
While watching these events, why did AM miss __ sec. of action?)

With his description, early in interview, about eating chips, smoking ciggies, drinking soda, etc, seems, imo, like part of time, he might have been more occupied w those things, than w carefully observing events, could have missed some things.

p. 79.
Feb 13, AM provided a piece of paper, a typed letter, to a LEO, w his description of events.
Puzzling, imo, that a homeless man, who says he was thrown out of 'The Mission' the homeless shelter, permanently, appears w typed description like ^, for LE. Whatmotive prompted him to 'come forward?' Did he have help in writing, typing, & printing? Who?

^ Just some parts of his stmts, that made me wonder about his reliability as witness.^

I watched the video posted on the first post and the guy that got shot deserved every bullet that entered his body. jmo idk

That is sad that you think throwing rocks, should be a capital offense. You have an incredibly low regard for human life. :(

Whomever endangers the general public and the police.

I was reading that two of the first shots fired missed the suspect and struck a vending machine inside a gas station. I would say that police officer endangers the general public inside that gas station. By your logic the police officers should be the next ones killed.

That is sad that you think throwing rocks, should be a capital offense. You have an incredibly low regard for human life. :(

I have no use for people that would destroy other people's property. I have a low regard for useless people, not productive people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starrynight8974
Back