GUILTY Wa - Pat Shunn, 45, & Monique Patenaude, 46, Arlington, 11 April 2016 *arrests*

TR is officially back in WA

TR.JPG

TR is officially back in WA

View attachment 94987
I take it he didn't get a welcome back party!
Now to find his brother.
Hope he talks and says where Pat and Monique are.

Eta: it was stated in an earlier article from this week that he made a deal. Wonder what the deal is???
Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

When all is said and done, I wonder if the neighbors that cancelled the court date will be arrested as well.....

Well if they find the bodies in the next couple of days we will know if a deal was made or not.

http://www.king5.com/mb/news/local/...ints-tony-reed-may-help-find-bodies/212569576

Also:

Kirkham declined to answer numerous questions, citing attorney-client privilege. But he insists his client isn't guilty of the charges he faces, two counts of first-degree murder.

He declined to talk about Tony's brother, John Reed, or whether Tony would help bring John into custody as well.
more snip:: "I wouldn't be here if I didn't believe in Tony. I represented Tony quite some time ago. I knew him as a cobbler; he fixed shoes," said Kirkham.

Oh the poor, lowly cobbler could never be guilty of aiding and abbetting a murderer... bah ha ha

http://q13fox.com/2016/05/23/invest...ony-reed-is-cooperating-in-search-for-bodies/

Since his arrival back in Snohomish County, investigators said he’s cooperating to help locate the bodies of Patrick and Monique.

“He’s been helping detectives, yes, but we still have not recovered their bodies so that’s something we hope will happen very soon,” said Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Shari Ireton. “The chances of being able to get to their exact location is much better than it was a week ago.”

more snip:: "I wouldn't be here if I didn't believe in Tony. I represented Tony quite some time ago. I knew him as a cobbler; he fixed shoes," said Kirkham.

Oh the poor, lowly cobbler could never be guilty of aiding and abbetting a murderer... bah ha ha
Right! Don't think he'd flee to Mexico if he wasn't guilty!

It's my understanding that he somehow inherited the shoe repair business and ran it into the ground after taking ownership.

I'm beginning to wonder if LE is going to find John in the best of shape when they finally do stumble across him. His brother Tony is the one that had the more extensive criminal background, and yet he gave himself up and is proclaiming his innocence. Obviously, John would be completely tapped out financially after 5 to 6 weeks in Mexico. I highly doubt that anyone is taking the risk to try and funnel money to him.

Maybe that is Tony's plan, blame everything on his brother, let LE find him dead, pin all the blame on John for the murders, and then Tony tries to get off with nothing more than an aiding and abetting and abuse of a corpse charges. He'd probably be looking at about 8-10 years all together.

He may have sacrificed his brother in an attempt to wiggle out of this thing. If he's the only one left to tell the tale............well then, who's gonna argue with him ?

I'm beginning to wonder if LE is going to find John in the best of shape when they finally do stumble across him. His brother Tony is the one that had the more extensive criminal background, and yet he gave himself up and is proclaiming his innocence. Obviously, John would be completely tapped out financially after 5 to 6 weeks in Mexico. I highly doubt that anyone is taking the risk to try and funnel money to him.

Maybe that is Tony's plan, blame everything on his brother, let LE find him dead, pin all the blame on John for the murders, and then Tony tries to get off with nothing more than an aiding and abetting and abuse of a corpse charges. He'd probably be looking at about 8-10 years all together.

He may have sacrificed his brother in an attempt to wiggle out of this thing. If he's the only one left to tell the tale............well then, who's gonna argue with him ?

You are attributing to him some lofty intelligence, Sir.

elisa hahn (@ElisaHahnK5): https://twitter.com/ElisaHahnK5?s=09

.@SnoCoSheriff announces remains have been found

.@SnoCoSheriff says bodies were located near the vehicles that were dumped in the logging road

"Akin to finding a needle in a haystack" says Sheriff's spokesperson

Identities still need to be confirmed in Arlington murders

Bodies were buried, not out in the open

Two lower dots are couple's home and Reed's home. Upper dot is where cars and bodies found https://t.co/gtXViqn3gd

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93
Back