Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #1 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very scary huh? Did she ever get a restraining order against anyone?

One is not showing up on the WA Court Site ... I wonder how long it takes between filing and showing up there?

me too~ and bless you forevery1 and all other friends and family reading here.

Let us all hope and pray that soon there are some answers.

Can I link his FB page or is that against TOS?

Thanks ARW
Car washes run in the family ...

In that video link you just posted Boondock. Daughter says she and Rachael had a conversation about the stalking/harrassment in which Rachael said she feared it may result in her death.

Gee poor Rachael. How horrible having that fear to live with. It reminds me of Drew Peterson case with his 2nd wife fearing for her life.

Prayers for her and her family and she is found safe.

Are the initials CC? This would be a Dissolution with No Children in January of this year.
This person lives in Moscow, ID which was mentioned as the last place Rachael was seen last Friday.

http://www.accessidaho.org/public/s...art.ScriptStepView.viewentityFILEvalue=W31177

Palouse Multiple Services, LLC. in Moscow ID.
Rachael is listed as the registered agent.

Rachael is listed as a registered agent so I now wonder what happens if she is no longer with us? Does anyone have something to gain?

Rachael is listed as a registered agent so I now wonder what happens if she is no longer with us? Does anyone have something to gain?

Good question, one that I unfortunately cannot answer for you. I hope someone can let us know tho, seems to be just one more reason.

Especially knowing his business was going down the drain and that he wasnt paying his bills, this from a source that did some business for him and couldnt get him to pay the bill.

Nice find, Knox.

Go to the annual report 2009. The name crossed out, GFY, wonder who that is?

I asked that question myself and wondered why the parting of ways. If you search his name, he has four or more LLC's himself. Can't remember how many were active. His wife did the official removal before the notary which I thought was odd.

And another former RA is LY (maybe wife of GFY).

Probably nothing that matters, just that... why does CAC go through Registered Agents? Is that normal?

Is the dissolution of marriage final?

Would CAC maybe be a beneficiary of insurance? Failed marriage, failing business, etc... might seem to be the way out?

Generally speaking, in LLC's and Corp's there is a legal requirement to have a registered agent or agent of service. It's a business point of contact for legal purposes ... That does not mean that GFY or RA were/are not partners.

And another former RA is LY (maybe wife of GFY).

Probably nothing that matters, just that... why does CAC go through Registered Agents? Is that normal?

I do believe LY is GFY's wife. Other then that that whole business thing is foreign to me.

Looked at that record again. In April last year GFY removed himself as a member of the LLC. CC took over as the sole member (owns 100%). Who knows what that means ... maybe GFY was the money part of the business and was not happy with the way the business was being ran. Could be a number of things.

I see a last name of Plunkett associated with Rachael? Is that a husband or just an error in the database?

Rachael has a few other aka's .... Griswold, Wilcox and Plunkett.
Has addresses in Glendale, AZ and Orofino, ID, in addition to the Clarkston, WA ones.

Plunkett was brought up here as well, thinking its a married name.

Seems he has rental properties, couple of landlord/tenant actions on record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea