Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #1 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, see if I've got this right... I looked over it last night, thought about it, and I'm flying by the seat of my pants. I'll go back and check it for inaccuracies in my three brain cells afterward...

No one knew for certain that Rachel was supposed to go to Moscow Friday.

The Yukon she was driving was apparently gone for days and that didn't seem to raise the alarm and summon the troops to find her.

Her car had been literally beaten to death by some, as of yet unnamed *ahem* person.

Rachel's ex admits to "stalking" her but not systematically beating the stuffing out of her car.

She had no money to fix said car anymore because of the damage that had been done to it.

Her ex 'volunteered' to fix her car for her.

Her car was at ex's shop and she was driving some other person's Yukon.

Well, she made mention that she knew who was beating up her car, Thusday I think it was?

If she was expecting her car to be ready Friday, it would make sense she would tell people during regular conversation that she was supposed to pick it up. Likely she might tell the owner of the Yukon "btw, if I'm lucky, I'll be able to give you your truck back Friday when I go get my car" or perhaps she'd tell her children "I'm so glad I'm getting MY car back Friday. She said nothing to anyone.

Imagine.....you've given your car to this guy to fix it for you, thinking he's being a decent human being in spite of the sordid history between you. You find out after he has the car that he's "the one' beating up your car and/or texting and stalking you. Wow, now wtf do you do? What have the police done? Nothing. You 'know it' but maybe you still can't prove it. Sometimes a a strong woman will throw caution out the window and move in the direction of confrontation. Or maybe she popped up at the shop thinking he wasn't there, and was snooping around for proof? She would tell no one where she was going if she was searching for proof because at that point she probably wouldn't know who to trust anymore.

If no one knew where she was, then either he followed her to the shop or she must have gone there unannounced and he was there or showed up there....I would think.

All the locations are 'bunched" together except the Moscow shop location. It looks to me like he was trying to bring the evidence (ie Yukon) back down to the area where she lived to make it look more like a random act or as if she just left. The Yukon was found near the bus station as I recall.

It's my opinion that, God forbid, Rachel is found and has been harmed....that she won't be near her home or these other locations. She'll be near the shop in Moscow. But it'll be somewhere that stalker of hers is very familiar with.
And naturally.....I'm just guessing and that's JMO. Oh, and the person who did this doesn't seem terribly bright to me....I predict an arrest pretty soon unless they find a smiling, happy, nicely tanned Rachel who says she just needed a break and did in fact get on a bus and disappear for a few days.

The statistics for women being the victims of domestic homicide in this country are staggering. It's like this exclusive club, almost like gang affiliation as sick and morbid as that sounds. Everyone around them can usually see it. You're beat down, sometimes just with words, lulled into a false sense of security, you learn to blame yourself for the abuse, and many of them 'blood out' in the end, just as in a gang. If Rachel has been harmed by this man after all of the reports of stalking, etc, it will serve as an ugly reminder why many women don't abandon their abuser. The fear is real.

Been there, done that.

detectives searched a building in Moscow where Anderson was last seen on April 16. He said detectives did not release the location of the building, but they said they did collect evidence there and sent it to the state crime lab.
Hastings also said that detectives served a search warrant on the vehicle that the 40-year-old Anderson was driving at the time of her disappearance.
Police found the vehicle, a white 1997 GMC Yukon, that was loaned to Anderson alongside a road in Lewiston on Wednesday.
The chief said detectives took evidence from the Yukon and sent it to the state crime lab.
Anderson was reported missing on April 19.
She has not checked in with her children or her work, a pathology lab, which is very unusual for her, according to Chief Hastings.
Police say she had recently filed a harassment complaint against her estranged husband. According to Chief Hastings, the husband has been interviewed, but detectives haven’t released what he said.
http://www.ktvb.com/news/Police-find-missing-womans-car-in-Lewiston-91829599.html

Okay, see if I've got this right... I looked over it last night, thought about it, and I'm flying by the seat of my pants. I'll go back and check it for inaccuracies in my three brain cells afterward...

No one knew for certain that Rachel was supposed to go to Moscow Friday.

The Yukon she was driving was apparently gone for days and that didn't seem to raise the alarm and summon the troops to find her.

Her car had been literally beaten to death by some, as of yet unnamed *ahem* person.

Rachel's ex admits to "stalking" her but not systematically beating the stuffing out of her car.

She had no money to fix said car anymore because of the damage that had been done to it.

Her ex 'volunteered' to fix her car for her.

Her car was at ex's shop and she was driving some other person's Yukon.

Well, she made mention that she knew who was beating up her car, Thusday I think it was?

If she was expecting her car to be ready Friday, it would make sense she would tell people during regular conversation that she was supposed to pick it up. Likely she might tell the owner of the Yukon "btw, if I'm lucky, I'll be able to give you your truck back Friday when I go get my car" or perhaps she'd tell her children "I'm so glad I'm getting MY car back Friday. She said nothing to anyone.

Imagine.....you've given your car to this guy to fix it for you, thinking he's being a decent human being in spite of the sordid history between you. You find out after he has the car that he's "the one' beating up your car and/or texting and stalking you. Wow, now wtf do you do? What have the police done? Nothing. You 'know it' but maybe you still can't prove it. Sometimes a a strong woman will throw caution out the window and move in the direction of confrontation. Or maybe she popped up at the shop thinking he wasn't there, and was snooping around for proof? She would tell no one where she was going if she was searching for proof because at that point she probably wouldn't know who to trust anymore.

If no one knew where she was, then either he followed her to the shop or she must have gone there unannounced and he was there or showed up there....I would think.

All the locations are 'bunched" together except the Moscow shop location. It looks to me like he was trying to bring the evidence (ie Yukon) back down to the area where she lived to make it look more like a random act or as if she just left. The Yukon was found near the bus station as I recall.

It's my opinion that, God forbid, Rachel is found and has been harmed....that she won't be near her home or these other locations. She'll be near the shop in Moscow. But it'll be somewhere that stalker of hers is very familiar with.
And naturally.....I'm just guessing and that's JMO. Oh, and the person who did this doesn't seem terribly bright to me....I predict an arrest pretty soon unless they find a smiling, happy, nicely tanned Rachel who says she just needed a break and did in fact get on a bus and disappear for a few days.

The statistics for women being the victims of domestic homicide in this country are staggering. It's like this exclusive club, almost like gang affiliation as sick and morbid as that sounds. Everyone around them can usually see it. You're beat down, sometimes just with words, lulled into a false sense of security, you learn to blame yourself for the abuse, and many of them 'blood out' in the end, just as in a gang. If Rachel has been harmed by this man after all of the reports of stalking, etc, it will serve as an ugly reminder why many women don't abandon their abuser. The fear is real.

Been there, done that.

OK Shutterfly, YOU ARE FABULOUS.... But I want to touch on a few things here as well.

Correct that no one knew Rachael was supposed to be in Moscow Friday night, what I know is that Rachael had plans on Friday night with someone else. Although NO ONE has said who that person was or if she canceled her plans with this person or just didnt show up or what...

Her Yukon was only "gone" friday night, saturday and sunday UNTIL she was reported missing on Monday then they were all looking for said Yukon that wasnt seen as far as I know until Wednesday @1230 pm at the bus stop. which if you look at the map is right at the bottom of the hill coming into town from Moscow.

I cant say her car was "beaten to death" what I believe happened is that "little" (not really little but drivable fixable stuff) was happening to her car in intervals so that he would keep fixing it aka being able to keep seeing her.. this is what I am piecing together from the "rumors" I have heard as to how many times her car was vandalized.

Yes he has admitted to being the one stalking her, making odd phone calls at all hours of the day and night, disguising his voice to sound like a woman. But NO not as far as I know has he been the one admitting to beating the stuffing out of her car as of yet that I know of.

Yes her car was at his shop and she was driving HIS friends YUKON, my question is what does the owner of the yukon know about any of this? What is his deal in it all? How did the yukon get to the bus station and "whomever" get back to where they were?? Or did they have a vehicle there that was waiting? Did Rachael pick this person up on friday night head to pick up her car in the yukon and it all went from there? Was it all that plainly staged??

SOOOO MANY QUESTIONS! That those dang videos should answer!

She had mentioned to the lady giving her kids a haircut that she was fairly certain she figured out who was doing it all, but we dont know for a fact that she REALLY knew who that was or if she was throwing caution to the wind and just guessing. To us it seems obvious to a point BUT that all goes off of hearsay once again!

The thing with telling someone her car was going to be ready on Friday is what is confusing me because NO BODY NO WHERE has said HER CAR WAS EVEN AT A SHOP. The cops didnt even say they "found" her car when they did the search of this building in Moscow. So...... there is that ....

I agree with the bringing the evidence back to the area. I believe she is somewhere IN Moscow, from looking at a map from the shop they searched I would say she isnt far from that shop. I dont think he would take her far, being as he didnt want to let her go to begin with. I am not sure this was a "accident" on his part that he "didnt mean to kill her" But I am completely speculating here. I dont even know as she is not with us anymore.

I am curious to WHERE he lives, I havent been able to find a residental address for him anywhere. Not that it isnt out there.

So I think your brain cells are working well. I just wish there was MORE real facts that we know!

I said this up above, but I should have said. RUMOR SAYS HER CAR IS AT HIS SHOP ------Yes her car was at his shop and she was driving HIS friends YUKON, my question is what does the owner of the yukon know about any of this? What is his deal in it all? How did the yukon get to the bus station and "whomever" get back to where they were?? Or did they have a vehicle there that was waiting? Did Rachael pick this person up on friday night head to pick up her car in the yukon and it all went from there? Was it all that plainly staged?

1forevry1 - The address is on Jefferson St., can't put the full address 'cause he has yet to be named as even a POI.

Hope you are doing okay 1forevry1 - this has to be exhausting for you. :hug:

1forevry1 - The address is on Jefferson St., can't put the full address 'cause he has yet to be named as even a POI.

Hope you are doing okay 1forevry1 - this has to be exhausting for you. :hug:

Ah, I didn't look close enough, that is what I have all of you for.THANK YOU! It is exhausting and I know I should probably get myself back to some sort of life but this has me all consumed. Hard to believe I am 12 hours away from the valley but it seems like its clear across the world when there is nothing I can do!

OK I cant say her car was "beaten to death" what I believe happened is that "little" (not really little but drivable fixable stuff) was happening to her car in intervals so that he would keep fixing it aka being able to keep seeing her.. this is what I am piecing together from the "rumors" I have heard as to how many times her car was vandalized.

s&bbm

I think it's important we have the FACTS re: repairing the car..It was stated some place early on (IIRC, a news report or by daughter) that this was the one&only time she had CC fix the car due $$$ problems related to the prior cost of all the other repairs..Btw..Wouldn't her insurance plan cover & PAY for vandalism? Probably so but with a deductible that maybe she couldn't meet?

I'm going to try to find WHERE I heard the above info & I'll post it if I do..Not to say if it came from a news report it's accurate tho..We know how that goes. :banghead:

I said this up above, but I should have said. RUMOR SAYS HER CAR IS AT HIS SHOP ------Yes her car was at his shop and she was driving HIS friends YUKON, my question is what does the owner of the yukon know about any of this? What is his deal in it all? How did the yukon get to the bus station and "whomever" get back to where they were?? Or did they have a vehicle there that was waiting? Did Rachael pick this person up on friday night head to pick up her car in the yukon and it all went from there? Was it all that plainly staged?

Regardless of WHY she went there (pick up/check on car OR just to confront him about the stalking/vandalism) it would've been wise to take someone with her..If she had we probably would NOT be talking about her disappearance right now..There would probably be no "WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkson" thread here on WS..Unfortunately, you know what they say about "hindsight" :banghead:

eta..I have a gut feeling this scenario was doomed to happen (at some point) so I probably should take back what I said above?

At this point, with what we know, I am leaning towards Rachael being a victim of DV.
1forevry1, I have never been in your shoes, trying to think of some way to offer some comfort but no words are going to help. Just know we are here with you, waiting.

One of the articles I read interviewing her daughter, when her daughter asked her about coming over on Saturday for the bbq and Rachael said she may or may not come. One of the reasons she said she may be busy that Saturday is if she didn't have to work, she was going to try to 'figure out who?' was responsible for what was happening to her.

The fact she was last seen in Moscow kind of fits within her searching for who was stalking her or whatever, IMHO.

JMHO
fran

question to 1forevery1: if Rachael HAD figured out who did this and she knew them (say it was said estranged husband that she had a restraining order on) would she confront him about it?

And another question.. if estranged husband wanted to meet her even to return a car would she go? I just ask this in lieu of the restraining order being filed.

Lewiston Police said there is security video from the bus stop where the SUV was found. They said they are going through three days worth of video from several different cameras.

And? They must know by now WHO left the car there=#1 suspect..I don't expect them to share this info with the public but they should be working on more evidence to bring an arrest..Ya think?

Lewiston Police said there is security video from the bus stop where the SUV was found. They said they are going through three days worth of video from several different cameras.

And? They must know by now WHO left the car there=#1 suspect..I don't expect them to share this info with the public but they should be working on more evidence to bring an arrest..Ya think?

Waiting on Forensics to come back.

What a stroke of luck! Wow! 'SEVERAL' different cameras!

I HOPE it shows who dropped off the car.

I saw a case recently where a husband reported his wife missing. He was even in the news, {crying} for her to return and he just loved her sooooo much.

The next day he was arrested for her murder. She was found in her car at a boat ramp or something. There was video showing him driving up to the ramp, taking a bicycle out of the trunk and pushing the car in the water. :mad:

HOPE that video is the break they need in this case! Of course, the implications of what it COULD MEAN are very distrubing. :(

JMHO
fran

question to 1forevery1: if Rachael HAD figured out who did this and she knew them (say it was said estranged husband that she had a restraining order on) would she confront him about it?

And another question.. if estranged husband wanted to meet her even to return a car would she go? I just ask this in lieu of the restraining order being filed.

Honestly Nurse YES I think that she would. Remember she is a VERY strong person, she really didnt think she needed anybody to play in her battles with her. I honestly do not think she would begin to think it would go this far BUT that is why I said earlier, maybe she met him at the bus stop/truck stop he left his car they took the Yukon up to "pick up" her car all hell broke loose, he drove the yukon back .. or someone else did.. dropped the yukon picked up his car and VOILA outta town.

I DO NOT think under any circumstances that she thought this would happen. I think the RO was a way to show him " LOOK I CAN PLAY YOUR GAME" although it was no game to play, does any of that make sense?

Honestly Nurse YES I think that she would. Remember she is a VERY strong person, she really didnt think she needed anybody to play in her battles with her. I honestly do not think she would begin to think it would go this far BUT that is why I said earlier, maybe she met him at the bus stop/truck stop he left his car they took the Yukon up to "pick up" her car all hell broke loose, he drove the yukon back .. or someone else did.. dropped the yukon picked up his car and VOILA outta town.

I DO NOT think under any circumstances that she thought this would happen. I think the RO was a way to show him " LOOK I CAN PLAY YOUR GAME" although it was no game to play, does any of that make sense?
Yes 1for1, it does make sense... and thanks so much for that response. I was just wondering if she would be the kind of person that would face something head on if she had figured out who had been stalking/harassing her. The whole thing certainly seems centered around the stalking, her finding out (reason she gave for possibly not making the bbq which she didn't), and her comments that she made that she was going to figure it out.

At this point all of her comments to people on "figuring it out" I am sure are very helpful to LE. I really, really hope that she confided other information to other friends as well and gives LE all the info they need to figure out where she is.

1for1, for some reason I am brought back over and over to that storage facility and the location of the ping in that same area. Was this a storage location that would be known to the estranged hubby?? (ie, did they store things there together when married?) Did he call her and ask for something back that was perhaps in storage??? And they met there?

Why did the phone ping there? Why was she at her storage place??? I think something happened here....

1for1, for some reason I am brought back over and over to that storage facility and the location of the ping in that same area. Was this a storage location that would be known to the estranged hubby?? (ie, did they store things there together when married?) Did he call her and ask for something back that was perhaps in storage??? And they met there?

Why did the phone ping there? Why was she at her storage place??? I think something happened here....

All I know about the storage facility is that it is known to be in HER name. I don't know if he knew about it or anything. I don't know what was stored in there if it was hers and his or what. The phone Pinged IN that field, but I DONT KNOW how FAR into that field, on the edge , in the middle.. no idea, although that field has been SCOURED and NO CELL PHONE.

Could he have done something, walked into that field , like a lazy Monday afternoon stroll and made it go off? MAYBE..

Didnt someone post something about the actual ping range? Did I read right that the phone ping can go up to a mile from where the actual phone was at? And why would it ping and then disappear? Was it shut off, destroyed??

I WANT ANSWERS!! And THANK YOU all for listening to my rambling!

I am off for a bit but wil surely be back soon.

Thanks to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member