Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #3 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
*bbm~ thanks for trying.

I intend to continue. Even though I don't know her, never met her, I am still concerned for Rachael and want to see her returned to her children.

My point I guess was that people should think things through before acting when it concerns a dangerous person such as CC. I think thats been accomplished.

The authorities are listening. I find that such a huge comfort and relief. They never listened before. He always talked himself out of trouble. I don't see that happening now. I feel taller somehow.

But Rachael's not home yet. And Charles is only in custody until his next hearing.

So there is still work to do. And I'm not done.

I intend to continue. Even though I don't know her, never met her, I am still concerned for Rachael and want to see her returned to her children.

My point I guess was that people should think things through before acting when it concerns a dangerous person such as CC. I think thats been accomplished.

The authorities are listening. I find that such a huge comfort and relief. They never listened before. He always talked himself out of trouble. I don't see that happening now. I feel taller somehow.

But Rachael's not home yet. And Charles is only in custody until his next hearing.

I have said it before and I will say it again. I am with you 100%. We as a group as a team as a whole, every single one of us will play our part and do what needs to be done to keep him behind bars and to bring Rachael home. I don't know the circumstances in which that will happen and I think it will be a long road. But it is a road traveled together, and nothing much can tear down a wall of true devotion. I think that is what every one of us has for this case and for many others like it... devotion.
Together we will make him sing and we will make him crumble.

On behalf of my friend Rachael, I thank you SO much for coming forward. I hope that someday she can thank you herself. If nothing else, you are keeping women from becoming his future victims. You and Rachael have given other victims (it sounds like there is a doctor in Moscow that he threatend as well) the strength to come forward, as well. I have no doubt that he has other victims out there in various areas. He is no longer talking himself out of anything, you are right.

I hope and pray we can keep him behind bars and that this will lead us to Rachael, too.

Hang in there, and thanks for your strength!

fapone, I know you want to help, but this message board will do nothing at all to further your case in the long run.

Please take Tricia's advice and remove your posts.

I just cant thinking of this, his pictures are so completely different, it is very odd to me (JMO) I almost wonder if he has altered his looks because maybe just maybe he has done this time and time again, (again my opinion only) If you look at the missing women in ID, WA, OR, AZ, FL which are all places he has been its a long shot but I just wonder how many victims are there with him???? I really couldnt stop but think when you see that he has threatened rape and death among others. Just saying and completly jmo

Welcome to Websleuths, mcguirm. Good to have you here.

Please let me know if there's anything I can help you with.

BeanE

It seems that all of the police departments and jurisdictions in this case aren't just confusing for us. Sounds like they're not talking to each other, either. Some know where the phone was found, others don't. And then we originally had the ATF declaring someone a POI. And is the FBI involved or not? Does anyone know? They were supposed to get involved, but I don't remember seeing anything for sure.

Maybe they need to hold a meeting and make sure everyone is on the same page. This is kind of important.

The FBI is involved. There are 8 agencies. Besides local authorities from (WA & ID) the police and sheriff's dept, there is a state agency, the ATF and FBI.

fapone, I know you want to help, but this message board will do nothing at all to further your case in the long run.

Please take Tricia's advice and remove your posts.

I don't take her posts as wanting to help her case. I see it as a way of maybe trying to give some insight into what we are looking at with CC. I think she needs to be strong and hold her gun. If "internet" friends helps that I say Kudos to her. (and us for being supportive) JMO and I am not trying to come off as rude at all, please know this.

Anyoldtime48, hoping you will be able to attend the hearing. Nothing like a birds-eye view report.

When LE searched the business on April 16, they collected "evidence" and sent it to state crime lab. Note the use of the word "evidence". There are conflicting reports on whether or not he is officially a POI. If he is, I wonder if the status of the results from the state crime lab (thinking they are still waiting) will be mentioned today.

http://www.krem.com/outbound-feeds/yahoo-news/Police-looking-for-missing-woman-91661179.html

Knox, I only want to correct for newcomers, but the search of the business was on the 22nd. The article is not very clear. Just like the phone info, wish LE would get together and decide what info is to be realeased. It took us 2 days to figure out what, where and when in what state.!!!

I don't take her posts as wanting to help her case. I see it as a way of maybe trying to give some insight into what we are looking at with CC. I think she needs to be strong and hold her gun. If "internet" friends helps that I say Kudos to her. (and us for being supportive) JMO and I am not trying to come off as rude at all, please know this.

Oh I know, no offense taken at all. I should have said it in better words. I don't mean "her case"... I just mean I want her and her family to stay safe.

There are more lurkers here than members in any given hour.

Fapone, please know that you have been invaluable, but my point is that posting here will not help the case. It only has the ability/possibility to bite you hard.

The rest of us are anonymous, but you are identifiable and may be called as a witness in a murder case.

Knox, I only want to correct for newcomers, but the search of the business was on the 22nd. The article is not very clear. Just like the phone info, wish LE would get together and decide what info is to be realeased. It took us 2 days to figure out what, where and when in what state.!!!

Hollyblue, I made a timeline a few days ago, I think it was the 23rd.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...el Anderson/?action=view&current=timeline.jpg

Also, saved more stuff, and the archive should be up to date tonight.
(what a busy day!)

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Rachael Anderson/

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...el Anderson/?action=view&current=timeline.jpg

(what a busy day!)

If KXLY got this correct, story they wrote Friday the 23rd indicates search was conducted on Thursday (the 22nd). Snipped --

"Thursday the Missing Persons Task Force searched a building in Moscow where Anderson was last seen Friday night. Clarkston Chief of Police Joel Hastings says they can't say what type of building it is or what the connection is to Anderson."

BBM

http://www.kxly.com/news/23250157/detail.html

If KXLY got this correct, story they wrote Friday the 23rd indicates search was conducted on Thursday (the 22nd). Snipped --

"Thursday the Missing Persons Task Force searched a building in Moscow where Anderson was last seen Friday night. Clarkston Chief of Police Joel Hastings says they can't say what type of building it is or what the connection is to Anderson."

BBM

http://www.kxly.com/news/23250157/detail.html

YES it was Thursday.

I just cant thinking of this, his pictures are so completely different, it is very odd to me (JMO) I almost wonder if he has altered his looks because maybe just maybe he has done this time and time again, (again my opinion only) If you look at the missing women in ID, WA, OR, AZ, FL which are all places he has been its a long shot but I just wonder how many victims are there with him???? I really couldnt stop but think when you see that he has threatened rape and death among others. Just saying and completly jmo

BBM I agree mcguirm, there is a great deal of difference in the pics and only 5 years. It seems to be a bit eery IMO..don't know if it's drugs, weight, or a physical condition from both....but a drastic change indeed for someone just in their early 40's.

(what a busy day!)

I'll have to disagee Amanda, the info may have been released on the 23rd, but the search was acturally done on Thursday, the 22nd. One article even stated it was in the evening.

http://www.dnews.com/breaking-news/1399/

Thanks for reminding me, I need to update my timeline also, but this case seems to change info like yesterday's undies and the media's info is never consistant in this case...trying to keep a reasonable timeline is frustrating to say the least.

OK, I was just half paying attention to KXLY 11pm newscast, and anchor said either that CC told one of his "friends" or his "ex's" that he planned to sell his business and move to AZ. Hoping they have that snippet up on their web site later so I can catch whether she said "friends" or "ex's", but sounds to me like either they've been reading WS and caught Fapone's remarks, or he was blabbing to everybody he knew that he planned to ditch and run south.

Whatever she said, it ended in "s" and I didn't catch a source mentioned. Anybody else local watching the new tonight? Bad me multitasking on a caffeineless day. Gurg.

OK, I was just half paying attention to KXLY 11pm newscast, and anchor said either that CC told one of his "friends" or his "ex's" that he planned to sell his business and move to AZ. Hoping they have that snippet up on their web site later so I can catch whether she said "friends" or "ex's", but sounds to me like either they've been reading WS and caught Fapone's remarks, or he was blabbing to everybody he knew that he planned to ditch and run south.

Whatever she said, it ended in "s" and I didn't catch a source mentioned. Anybody else local watching the new tonight? Bad me multitasking on a caffeineless day. Gurg.

I didn't catch it either. But was told it was "ex-wives". I did report that conversation to the Sheriff's Dept.. IMO, I think they needed to show the court that information, (for the aspect of flight risk), if thats the case they would have had to show the defense the same info. So IMO, I don't think he blabbed it.

I don't know how to carry over from other forums, but has anyone else looked at the astrology report recently? There was a part that suggested CC's story of seeing RA on Friday, was just that, a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500